PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HABBO REALLY ANNOYS ME SOMETIMES

UltraChaos
16-08-2004, 07:13 PM
IT TOOK ME OVER 1 DAY TO GET A HABBO STAFF TO COME TO TALK ABOUT MY UNBANNING HE COMES IN SAYS HE CHECKED LOG(EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN A COMPLETE DIFF ROOM) AND SAID I WAS SELLING ACCOUNTS AND THATS A PERM BAN OFFENCE EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IM INNOCENT HABBO DOESNT DO ANYTHING I LOST ALL MY STUFF TOOK ME 6 MONTHS FOR ME TOO GET!

SkaKid77
16-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Yeah i was offline and when i logged on i had been banned, i tried to get a hobba for ages, then one came and just said

"o u mustve done something wrong"

im like well how could i, i wasnt online!

they dont listen at all...

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 08:17 PM
IT TOOK ME OVER 1 DAY TO GET A HABBO STAFF TO COME TO TALK ABOUT MY UNBANNING HE COMES IN SAYS HE CHECKED LOG(EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN A COMPLETE DIFF ROOM) AND SAID I WAS SELLING ACCOUNTS AND THATS A PERM BAN OFFENCE EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IM INNOCENT HABBO DOESNT DO ANYTHING I LOST ALL MY STUFF TOOK ME 6 MONTHS FOR ME TOO GET!

Hobbas don't always come running immedietly after your call for help, they are busy people and not always available. If the log suggested you did something wrong then the hobba would have had a good reason to ban you,
and if you do something wrong then Habbo will ban you no matter how much furni you have.

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 03:32 AM
I'll just say this, Habbo hobbas and staff wont ban for no reason,
For every action, there is a reaction

:Illusion
17-08-2004, 03:43 AM
Wrooong :p i was in a Hobbas room once while they were doin this revenge thing, next thing i know im banned for 'advertising a scam site' :rolleyes: good one! Would have loved to see the proof they needed for that ban. Im sure some of them ban without lookin into things properly 1st but most of the time they have good reason to :o

iForce
17-08-2004, 03:55 AM
You get banned for selling accounts cos if you sell them, you can claim them back from habbo and steal all there furni. ;)

SkaKid77
17-08-2004, 09:39 AM
if thats true, give me a reason y u would be banned for being offline?

Mentor
17-08-2004, 12:59 PM
hobbos aint speaclyy tranbed staff theer just ordany habbos with upagred accounts who pass a few tests on habbo, so it dont mean that all teh bad peeps fior teh job dont get in, sum still do.

-Soro-
17-08-2004, 04:29 PM
hobbos aint speaclyy tranbed staff theer just ordany habbos with upagred accounts who pass a few tests on habbo, so it dont mean that all teh bad peeps fior teh job dont get in, sum still do.

Slightly exaggerated... Hobba's are specially trained staff and the 'few tests' as you know them divide 180 mature 18+ year olds from 10,000+ normal people. Obviously there's lots you need to learn about them.

Mentor
17-08-2004, 08:14 PM
accoriding to hwta i read on the habbohotel site, they have somthing like 150 or so traned staff, backed up by the hobbas who are not traned staff.

Concentric
17-08-2004, 10:21 PM
if thats true, give me a reason y u would be banned for being offline?
lmao banned for being offline - habbo must want every penny out of us :p

i would actually agree with Ally, i would like to say that hobbas dont ban for no reason, but im starting to see continuous proof that this isnt the case :eusa_naug

Xhabboer
17-08-2004, 11:24 PM
I see the action and reaction on that.. But sometimes hobbas abuse there power or over use it.. For example one i said Goto ********* furntiure shop for a 2 room furniture shop! Double Rooms Double Furntiure! They take the time to search ilovemetal and see it was 2 room furntiture shop. They immediatly permanently banend me. Then.. I couldnt get on habbo .. Oh god long story but i got back on.

platinum101
18-08-2004, 05:07 AM
First why didnt u use a clone to sell them lol!
And secondly its against thehabbo way to sell acounts!
:eusa_naug :eusa_naug :eusa_naug

-Soro-
18-08-2004, 10:05 AM
accoriding to hwta i read on the habbohotel site, they have somthing like 150 or so traned staff, backed up by the hobbas who are not traned staff.

Hobbas have a big process to go through in which they take part in role play training etc, it's a bigger deal than you're making out it is...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!