PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] OverAll Habbo :eusa_naug BAD?

Xhabboer
16-08-2004, 09:31 PM
I have played habbo for about a year now. Wasted over 60 dollars for only about 250 credits. When i continually got hacked and scammed. Yeah yeah make fun of me. But everyone who plays habbo isnt computer smart. I had to call for help aobut 1000xs until some one finally came. Then when they did come they never refunded anything. Then on top of that I dont feel safe at habbo hotel anymore. It is filled with scriptors,hackers,pedofiles,and scammers. I may lose all my credit card details from getitng keylogged again.
I really think habbo hotel is hell right now. With the anti hobbas riots, about
5000 scriptor crew which everyone is a part of. And most of all the best hobbas leaving. Each and every day we are losing tons of hobbas. We are getting these newer hobbas that dont know how to help us and we are stuck without anything. Habbo is coming to an end. Oh yeah not to mention some person from toronto getting in habbo servers somehow and deleting the best 5 mafias on habbo hotel and staff hasnt even refunded them any of there furntiure!

ShadowSam19
16-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Well, u learn from experience. You get scammed the first time, wasnt ur fault u didnt know ne better, 2nd time, coulda been prevented, 3rd time, ur asking to get scammed. I havent spent ne money on credits, yet have several hcs 165 heart mats and a room full of norms and seasonals...and ive never been scammed more then an hc. And besiedes making wierd photos, and puttinf furni into wall, scriptors aint doing nothing.
I have no idea what the toronto thign was about? wat 5 best mafias, and how do you know?

Xhabboer
16-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Ok the mafia was demonology and lil-em not sure of the rest though.
Some of the mafias were given a dino. But other of them wernt... Demonologoy losted 22 thrones and petals and alot of stuff. All the staff told them one some guy from toronto did it. He is still waiting to get back his stuff.

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 03:19 AM
Hmm, again, I say what's with the pedofile comments!! :o Habbo is not coming to an end, it's getting more and more popular at this very second I am typing this. As for the mishaps, no business ids perfect, and on another note: Hobbas and Staff won't ban without proof, so if you don't have the chat log or a screenie of it, it's partly your fault! You learn from experience, not complaining about it.

SkaKid77
17-08-2004, 09:44 AM
I think people who do try to scam for a few pictures on the internet really need to get lives...

i mean ur not gaining anything.

also people paying money for little pictures :/ c'mon think about it ;)

habbo is getting worse, there are more ways of scamming and now keylogging etc, not all hobbas will listen to both sides of the story before banning, they will just ban.

thats all i have to say for now :)

iForce
18-08-2004, 04:50 AM
If you are dumb enuf to accept files from msn, download malicous files from any web site to do with habbo hotel, then of corse you are not gonna enjoy habbo! Be smart, then u get rich :P

Concentric
18-08-2004, 10:24 AM
I have played habbo for about a year now. Wasted over 60 dollars for only about 250 credits. When i continually got hacked and scammed. Yeah yeah make fun of me. But everyone who plays habbo isnt computer smart. I had to call for help aobut 1000xs until some one finally came. Then when they did come they never refunded anything. Then on top of that I dont feel safe at habbo hotel anymore. It is filled with scriptors,hackers,pedofiles,and scammers. I may lose all my credit card details from getitng keylogged again.
I really think habbo hotel is hell right now. With the anti hobbas riots, about
5000 scriptor crew which everyone is a part of. And most of all the best hobbas leaving. Each and every day we are losing tons of hobbas. We are getting these newer hobbas that dont know how to help us and we are stuck without anything. Habbo is coming to an end. Oh yeah not to mention some person from toronto getting in habbo servers somehow and deleting the best 5 mafias on habbo hotel and staff hasnt even refunded them any of there furntiure!
• habbo is not filled with poedophiles
• habbo has no obligation to refund any money you spent on credits
• It can only be your own fault that you were scammed, but after the first or second time it happens you should be learning from your mistakes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!