PDA

View Full Version : aqa science - paper 2.

beth
13-06-2007, 11:40 AM
double award higher. :D i thought it was harder than the first one, but it wasn't really that hard.

i'm hoping for a b. i got a b in my coursework, but a c overall in my modules so i dno.

buzzin', no more science EVER again.

Nixt
13-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I found it easier than the first one. Which is good, because I did really badly on the other one lolol. I got an A* in all my coursework pieces and an average of A in my Modules so I think I'll do okay overall, I was dreading Science too.

beth
13-06-2007, 11:51 AM
I found it easier than the first one. Which is good, because I did really badly on the other one lolol. I got an A* in all my coursework pieces and an average of A in my Modules so I think I'll do okay overall, I was dreading Science too.
i was meant to get a*'s because i got like 99% in the SATs in science LOL.

but i just gave up in yr 10 xD.

Nixt
13-06-2007, 11:56 AM
i was meant to get a*'s because i got like 99% in the SATs in science LOL.

but i just gave up in yr 10 xD.

Lolol I used to love Science from Year 5 - 9. Then it just got boring x). I like biology though, I am doing human biology at A Level.

beth
13-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Lolol I used to love Science from Year 5 - 9. Then it just got boring x). I like biology though, I am doing human biology at A Level.
i suppose i'm quite lucky rly, cause i dnt find it hard, it just bores me. so i can scrape a b without like any work for two years.

i used to love science, my little sister loves it. LOL. she is like LETS DO AN EXPERIMENT :D

,Jess,
13-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I found it harder than the first one, I know I did badly in it, hopefully I can get a C. My Biology teacher doesn't think I'll get a C when I'm predicted an A* so yeah :|

Nixt
13-06-2007, 12:05 PM
i suppose i'm quite lucky rly, cause i dnt find it hard, it just bores me. so i can scrape a b without like any work for two years.

i used to love science, my little sister loves it. LOL. she is like LETS DO AN EXPERIMENT :D

Yeah I know what you mean. I barely revised for Science and the teaching for the past two years has been crap, but I could make some educated guesses and from the checking I've done most of them have been right. The only question I found hard in that paper was that energy diagram thing, I was like "oh dear" and made a lot of crap up.
Lol experiments<3 when I first went to secondary school Science experiments made most people really excited. Then they just got boring.

Seatherny
13-06-2007, 12:51 PM
I thought that exam was going to be hard ... it was well easy. I finished it in 40 minutes. It had a few questions which were the same as the 2004 paper which made it easier.
I am hoping for an A* in this one. My average is a high A after all my modules and corusework.

krimzen
13-06-2007, 03:09 PM
It was easy Really easy.. :D

Bomb-Head
14-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I will barely scrape a C, I done bad in my modules (average is 29.3) which is a high D (lol) and got a C in my coursework - and there's all of you guys talking about your A*'s !!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!