PDA

View Full Version : Fighting, Fighting, Fighting!

.Amberz.
06-05-2005, 04:43 PM
At my school recently theres been this Jaspar, and hes in the year below me. And hes always getting into Fights with his classmates! Last year he had this mega fight, and punched this girl named, Lilly, and her nose was bleeding and everything. He was always trying to literally 'kill' people! Anyway, he got expelled for the rest of the day. But he soon came back. I have this job, Tables and Chairs, where you like put away the tables and chairs etc after everyone has their lunch. And I was like helping my best mate Emma do the chairs with Georgina, and 2 boys which were doing Tables. When suddenly this boy from the year below me came rushing into the Hall, and was screaming! His name was Jordon, and he was like "HELP! HES TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!" And he was getting really stressed out. So Georgina goes "Get out now, please." And our dinner ladys where like "Go out side please." Then Jaspar came running into the hall, shouting, aand really angry. And then Jaspar shouts "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, JORDON" And Jordon by this time was screaming his head of saying "HELP!" We was doing our best to help, but we was in such supspence of what had happened! Then Jordon made a run for it, and Jaspar ran straight after him. Then their teacher came into the hall, all hot and sweaty. And she also had other teacher with her. And they go "Where are they?!" and we all was like "THEY WENT THAT WAY!" then like 2 minutes later we had the WHOLE schools teachers running down the corridor, and trying to catch Jaspar. Anyway, I heard that he was expelled for the day again, but personally, it should be FOREVER.
:eusa_naug Naughty, Naughty, Jaspar.
:eusa_thin Jaspar my advice to you is to quit bullying people!

FRISC0
06-05-2005, 04:45 PM
He Hit a GIRL! :o!

Blacky04
06-05-2005, 04:46 PM
ROFL. Its the devil child! :o

They should send him to another school or summin.
Oh and give him some therapy.
Its just not normal for a kid to be in such a blind rage.

Scary , shocking and amusing at the same time!

Rep added for making me laugh!

Pulchritudinous
06-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Maybe he has some kind of behaviour problem, he sounds pretty nasty, I'm really fed up with the annoying boys at our school, it's like their gay or something, they are always trying to impress eachother. :@

lukeisok
06-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Maybe he has ADHD.

Or just give him a happy pill xD

Blacky04
06-05-2005, 05:41 PM
If i were you i'd take a tranq' gun to school . Hide behind a table . Then shoot him in the neck as he runs past.

Simple yet effective!

Infrontation
06-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Rofl, there's this one boy in my year who isn't really a bully, but is like what you would call a "Xtremist" Lmao.. He just does anything that sounds fun and crazy and doesn't give a toss. He's 15, rofl and he's called frankie.. He comes in every week with like a different colour of hair lmao. Last Week he came in with "bleach blonde" hair completely spiked, it looked more like white though maybe to much for "bleach". :p Anyhoo a list of things he's done:
¤ Kicked The Vending Machine In [Glass One] O.o and off course stole all the haribo and crisps inside.
¤ Locked numerous teachers in thier stores.. including Mrs.Heaney [she took a pyscho and threw a planer at a girl in our class, and made her nose blead, and the girl ran out of the room and went to the office claiming Mrs heaney asulted her] Rofl
¤ Dropped dinner plates just for the fun of it
¤ Kicked a whole pile [like 10ft high] He got on top and started kicking it done onto the poor little people coming out of assembly
¤ Climbed roofs for footballs etc
¤ Graffitied over everything, including Mr.Dallas's piano [He acts like a gay] You can guess what he drew something associated with men.. Ugh all over the piano.
¤ Been sent home about 100 times for "Xtreme hairstyles"
¤ Ringing fire bell for no reason
Well i'm sure there's alot more but you get the point he's a Nutta! Lmao
The person in your school needs to go and see the little nurse and see if his heads alright... xP

Blacky04
06-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Omg! .. So many devil children!

Theres only one at our school but he got some geek called sam by the hair and smashed his head against the pavement. Then bout 13 kids came round to try and defend the poor guy.
The physco (Jack) stood up and started kikin the livin crud outta all of em.
Ive never seen one guy take on so many kids and WIN!

Eventually jack was pinned to the floor by 4 teachers and was permanently expelled.

Rofl. Well it makes school interesting i guess.

(Oh by the way sam had 5 stitches in his forehead and 5 of the kids that defended sam had to have the next day of school because "they looked so messed up")
ROFL!

.Amberz.
06-05-2005, 08:17 PM
:p Now, Infrontation, that boy NEEDS going to another school, same with this Jaspar!

smurf-you
11-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Just like any other state school... BLAME TONY BLAIR!!

Georgia
12-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Expelled is when you get thrown out of school
Maybe you meant suspended ;)
But still .. He sounds mean!

Bradd-Aaron
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
We have a bot like that Joe .

I was if the cafeteria when i sat down he comes up and puts a bottle in ma hud and i took it pout and he grabbed my tray and threw it on the floor!

And he slapped my mate for just saying hi!

Jõnathan
12-05-2005, 05:31 PM
HOLY......... WHERE DO YOU COME FROM AMBERZ, COS I'D LIKE TO BEAT THAT LOONY UP. THERE'S PLENTY OF NUTTERS AT MY SCHOOL. Oops, soz, had Caps Lock on. Anyway- here's my story about fighting.
A Year 9 or 10 (i forget) slapped this Year 11, and the Year 11 reacted, but missed the person who whacked him, then this Year 10 shoved the Year 11, then about 20 ppl started fightin! lol, most of them werent involved. And this lad called David Fry NEARLY had his neck broke.

COOL THREAD THO!

.Amberz.
14-05-2005, 11:42 AM
HOLY......... WHERE DO YOU COME FROM AMBERZ, COS I'D LIKE TO BEAT THAT LOONY UP. THERE'S PLENTY OF NUTTERS AT MY SCHOOL. Oops, soz, had Caps Lock on. Anyway- here's my story about fighting.
A Year 9 or 10 (i forget) slapped this Year 11, and the Year 11 reacted, but missed the person who whacked him, then this Year 10 shoved the Year 11, then about 20 ppl started fightin! lol, most of them werent involved. And this lad called David Fry NEARLY had his neck broke.

COOL THREAD THO!

Erm, Kent... Ouch, neck broken. :eusa_hand I wouldn't go near someone if they tried to do that to meh!

Owen
17-05-2005, 09:11 PM
God, hes mad

.Amberz.
18-05-2005, 06:55 AM
HE IS! MENTAL! :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!