PDA

View Full Version : Told of for swearing.. Pah!

Magnet
06-05-2005, 10:23 PM
You ever get told of for going ":rude:-ing hell!"? I do, even though I never said that. Everyone gets told of at school for swearing.

Well just a few days ago in French, all these lads were being naughty, playing football in class going "Der der der deeer doo dee doo der deeeer" "And he shoots!" with a tin-foil boil. And the teacher goes ":rude:-ing hell" under his breathe, TWICE!

They tell you off for swearing, but they do? Pah.. Idiots.

Ever experienced this.. These people are NOT humans. Their Koalas!

emrys88
06-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah i know what you feel, like we got these kids that are a bunch of well lets call the grapes( not good grapes at that). Anyway back to the story, these "grapes" stole the teachers darts are he mutter the words :rude:-ing :rude:-ers..mmmmm He has every right to if they are commiting theft

.Amberz.
07-05-2005, 08:22 AM
:D :D Yeah, once I was listening to the teacher read stories to the younger children, and she said something wrong and then she swore, pretty loudly. After that, she was fired...

Magnet
07-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Heh, fired? Harsh, but sweeet!

Those kids would of went home. "Mum, the teacher read a story called 'Lucy and the :rude:-er!"

"I BEG YOUR PARDON!!"

Mentor
07-05-2005, 07:01 PM
are teaches dont realy cair "/ there only words. Usely a dodgy inteprition of them just means the listeners got the sick mind not the sayer.

rosie387
09-05-2005, 04:34 PM
GREAT POINT my teacher swore at this gal in my class she is really well not good put it that way she could easily annoy you and he called her a bad word :) teribble !! dont you think?

Luckyrare
09-05-2005, 06:59 PM
We can say what ever aslong as it ant aimed at a teacher.

zak-x
09-05-2005, 07:01 PM
yup i agree with you

FRISC0
09-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Mmm Its like that at my school =/ Very bad

partie2
12-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Well if a teacher was to swear at me i would stick up for myself i wouldnt just pretend it didnt happen.

Also Rosie you aint me brains and turned me into a zombie :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!