PDA

View Full Version : Bellamy is attacked!

EverSteve
20-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Alan Shearer last night attacked Craig Bellamy with a verbal abbuse of words against his former team mate. Thanks to BBC Sports

Alan Shearer has warned Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce not to bring Craig Bellamy back to his former club.

Allardyce has been linked with a move for Liverpool's 27-year-old striker, who left St James' Park two years ago.
Bellamy had bust-ups with then boss Graeme Souness and also allegedly criticised Newcastle legend Shearer.

Shearer said: "Has no-one learned their lesson about signing him? If only Rafa Benitez had rung me I would have told him exactly what he was like."
Shearer added: "I was having a few days away in France with my former Newcastle team-mates Gary Speed and Steve Harper and the wives and I picked up the newspaper. I was having a fantastic day.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif

"But when I read Bellamy for Newcastle I thought I would definitely have to have another drink. I had several. I hope there's nothing in it."

Bellamy also had a tunnel bust-up with Newcastle coach Terry McDermott after Liverpool's 2-0 win at Anfield last season. Shearer said: "It would be interesting, especially with Terry McDermott still at the club. There was a scuffle at Anfield when Craig and Terry were coming down the tunnel."

Jordie
20-06-2007, 10:45 AM
lol...

good player but has a bad reputation

Titch
20-06-2007, 10:52 AM
lol...

yup, i agree

:Hazel
20-06-2007, 11:31 AM
bit bizarre for him to return after the way he left, i should think toon fans hate him.

Putal
20-06-2007, 11:52 AM
So it's ok to sign Joey Barton then... :rolleyes:

Minstrels
20-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Looks like Newcastle like there thugs, Joey Barton *cough* THUGGISH CHAV WHO THINKS HE IS THE BEST *cough* and Craig Bellamy?

Wouldn't want to be playing against them, how many rash tackles will them two do alone? :rolleyes:

Swastika
20-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Thugs lol! They're barely thugs, just footballers with attituides and bad reputations.

Minstrels
20-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Jayme, how can you not call Barton a thug? He beat up a team mate, from behind and put him in hospital. Bellamy started fights with team staff. If that happened on the streets what would you call them? You wouldn't say they have a problem you would call them a flipping thug! :rolleyes:

jrh2002
20-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I agree they are thugs and after bellamy abused shearer over the phone then said his phone was stolen the next day when he had sobered up i agree with shearer saying he should never return.

I must admit Sam took some players with really bad reps to bolton and they were great for him so could he be the 1 to change them? only time will tell.

Browney
21-06-2007, 06:11 AM
Hardly an "attack." The thread title got me all excited.

@xP
21-06-2007, 06:49 AM
lol...

yeh, i agree

Minstrels
21-06-2007, 06:54 AM
A hell of a bad reputation. :rolleyes:

Antallica
21-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Shearer eh? what a legend.
but Bellamy, hes a right weirdo. physcho.
I hope this isnt true. i hope bellamy plays for someone like Parma and then we wont see him for a while ;]

Minstrels
21-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I just hope he doesn't come to Manchester City seems as the takeover has just happened, Sven will be appointed soon so he will start the transfers.

*prays he doesn't go for Bellamy*

DCeption
22-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Lol bellamy little welsh thug

Jordie
22-06-2007, 11:32 AM
I just hope he doesn't come to Manchester City seems as the takeover has just happened, Sven will be appointed soon so he will start the transfers.

*prays he doesn't go for Bellamy*

hes a brilliant player and would be a good signing coz hes quick and can finish when the chances arrive

but its hard to keep him out of trouble:(

Minstrels
22-06-2007, 11:51 AM
He would be a good player if it wasn't for his actions. ;)

Andeeh
22-06-2007, 04:28 PM
He's an alright player. but he is a dirty player :]

Soy
24-06-2007, 11:11 AM
He should not come back to newcastle. I can imagine him playing for Aston Villa though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!