PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother!!!

Lerf
07-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Big Brother starts back on 27th May :D Supposedly there is going to be 2 houses, it will run for eleven weeks, and the new eye logo is shown below. I think it looks quite good. The evil theme will not be continuing this year and the house has rumours its going to be 'Fun House' and will have challeneges like It's a Knockout ... :rolleyes: Not really liking the sound of this! Especially if there is 2 houses - that will ruin the whole thing

Drewar
07-05-2005, 01:47 PM
:o I love BB , I watch the American/Canadian one though, are you talking about the UK one?

the wombats
07-05-2005, 01:48 PM
ye he is lol

Lerf
07-05-2005, 02:07 PM
:o I love BB , I watch the American/Canadian one though, are you talking about the UK one?Yup! I think you're BB is a lot different than ours. Yours is more like Survivor but in a house

Drewar
07-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Yep it is lol :) Ours is great, lots of hot girls xD

Lerf
07-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Yep it is lol :) Ours is great, lots of hot girls xDLOL!! Is yours already started? Ours is back for a 6th series on 27th May

snypa
07-05-2005, 06:25 PM
i thought the 1st 1 was enough lol

Please tell me theres no more

-hides-

:D

The uk bb with jack D in was kool though lol

:D

Syd
07-05-2005, 08:25 PM
I don't find BB to be entertaining anymore. They're making too many now. They're supposedly making the contract up to Big Brother 8, then that's it, hopefully. I like the celebrity ones though. It's good to see them within a suburban lifestyle, still being ewatched, but they can be themselves, where as normal civilians like Brian Dowling and Victor Meldrew, they seem to believe they're going to become superstars!

sally37
07-05-2005, 08:41 PM
i love bb im gonna watch it L:D

.Amberz.
13-05-2005, 04:50 PM
I adore Big Brother. Its a fab show, Lovin' it! :D :D :D

2hd.
13-05-2005, 04:58 PM
lol, it starts on my b'day :D

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Woop Woop Bb Kicks Hairy Butt! :p Lmao

Last years Bb was the best, because there were:
-fights/punch-ups lmao
-B--ching (:S)
-funny people
-drunken people etc etc
last years was deffo the best ;)

Jim Rotates
13-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Eh...won't be as good as last years, nothing will beat that <33 the only one I ever really watched obsessively

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Yeh last years was the best! ;) :max_evil: <<< LOL

JamesRoe
13-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeh last years was the best! ;) :max_evil: <<< LOL

Last years :o there has never been a good big brother im sorry if this offends anybody but i think if any-one is that sad that they have to pry and watch other peoples life then they should take a look at themselves. There have been about 8 series to many all of which are rubbish the idea that can be considered quality television astounds me as there are such a range of other good television programs that it just shocks me the idea that putting a series of cameras in a house and watching people seems an invasion of privacy yet this wins award - yet major sport coverage - high class comedy - and great documenteries lose out!

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 07:27 PM
. . . -Awkward silence

So your saying that most of Britain are sad low-lifes then? Cause over a million people watch the programme so it can't be that bad, plus dont get many complaints about it ;)

JamesRoe
13-05-2005, 07:51 PM
yeh pretty much and average audience is £8 million

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 07:56 PM
yeh ok then....right... o.O Bb is cool each to there own there may be programmes that you watch which we may not enjoy so you know, instead of dissing people with what they like think twice =]

Tantsui
14-05-2005, 07:51 AM
Omg i love BB and im so happy its back but I thin k it will be like another BB4; craap lol
BB5 was the best and I dont think you can get better really and davina seems fake now, she used to actually enjoy it but now I think shes just pretending to be excited and doesn't actually like doing it

JamesRoe
14-05-2005, 08:14 AM
yeh ok then....right... o.O Bb is cool each to there own there may be programmes that you watch which we may not enjoy so you know, instead of dissing people with what they like think twice =]

I did say sorry if this offends any-one and i still stand by what i said i believe the whole idea of big borhter and its audience are very sad - you probabaly dont like some of the stuff i watch but i think you wont find anything i watch to be such a boring and nosy program and an invasion of people's privacy because sad people at home have nothing else to do in there lives except watch other people's - enjoy your life passing you by whilst watching someone elses :p

megan2005
14-05-2005, 08:28 AM
the best BB was the 1 wit jade n alex and them

ChloeDust
14-05-2005, 11:58 AM
James, i suggest you stop being stuck up and rude.

Davisman
15-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Kool a change!!!!! :D

Lerf
16-05-2005, 03:54 PM
11 days to go :D

SkaKid77
17-05-2005, 07:41 PM
James, i suggest you stop being stuck up and rude.

Why, because he is slandering a TV show..or because he is calling the people who watch the TV show sad...Truth hurts doesnt it?

Big Brother is THE worst reality TV show there is, 10 people go into a house and get watched 24/7 acting Fake. Then they tell ALL their secrets that only Tabloids and the moronic public (those who watch BB) are interested in.

Then they emerge from the house and are "Famous" despite all the people who have been through acting schools who cant get work.

All of this is only possible because of how fake they act and how much people are concerned more about the "Contestants" lives than their own.

Lerf
18-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Then they emerge from the house and are "Famous" despite all the people who have been through acting schools who cant get work.The above quote was the only part that I agreed you with. It isn't fair at all! However, apart from that I think Big Brother is a fantastic show

JackHb
20-05-2005, 04:36 PM
I love big brother :)
Apparently some strange people are on it this time :(

Lerf
20-05-2005, 11:06 PM
6 days to go! A lot of strange people could be on it... unless the papers are making it up! Which they probably are. I'm hoping the rumour about the Owl and Sun house is untrue

Tw!xter
20-05-2005, 11:19 PM
w00t i cnt wait should be fun :D

Steph
23-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I heard its on for a 100 days this time and not 2 houses, only for first night. there is one house with the real people in, and the other one is full of dummies that think they are in the show but they ALL get sent home on first night!! Well thats what I heard, I don't know if its true, shall be good if it is! And yeah its the last series :( :( :( thats why they making it extra good :D
And when someone said Davina seems fake now, I disagree. I read in a mag she was saying something along the lines of "I love presenting BB and I wouldn't pass the torch to anyone, they'd have to kill me to stop presenting it" And Im not just believing what I read, but I do think she really loves it

Lerf
23-05-2005, 08:55 PM
I heard its on for a 100 days this time and not 2 houses, only for first night. there is one house with the real people in, and the other one is full of dummies that think they are in the show but they ALL get sent home on first night!! Well thats what I heard, I don't know if its true, shall be good if it is! And yeah its the last series :( :( :( thats why they making it extra good :D
And when someone said Davina seems fake now, I disagree. I read in a mag she was saying something along the lines of "I love presenting BB and I wouldn't pass the torch to anyone, they'd have to kill me to stop presenting it" And Im not just believing what I read, but I do think she really loves itIt isn't the last series. Big Brother has been confirmed until 2008 which means another 3 Big Brothers after this, making at least a 9th series ;)

Fruitbox.
26-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Yaaay :D :D I can't wait!! I missed my years 'May Ball' just to stay in and watch Big Brother!! I'm the biggest BB fan ever!! >:D I love watching when they go in the house and watch it like 24 hours a day - literally! o.o It's soooooo annoying when they filter out the conversations!! But i <3 it :D I hope its as good as all the years have been [apart from BB4 coz that borin' Bible basher won and not only that but the whole BB4 show was rubbish] Anyways.. i cant wait!! :D :D Yaaay!!

( Yeah it goes on until 2008 but if the ratings are as good as last year then hopefully it will go on for longer!! :D )

Lerf
26-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Yaaay :D :D I can't wait!! I missed my years 'May Ball' just to stay in and watch Big Brother!! I'm the biggest BB fan ever!! >:D I love watching when they go in the house and watch it like 24 hours a day - literally! o.o It's soooooo annoying when they filter out the conversations!! But i <3 it :D I hope its as good as all the years have been [apart from BB4 coz that borin' Bible basher won and not only that but the whole BB4 show was rubbish] Anyways.. i cant wait!! :D :D Yaaay!!Me neither, and by this time tomorrow we'll both be watching it :D

Fruitbox.
26-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Yaaay :D I probably won't get any sleep tonight as i'll be too excited!![That weird i know...] My Dad told me he knew someone that could get us tickets to the launch thingy outside the house but he couldnt in the end :'[ :S But oh well it'll be just as watching it in the warm :}

EDIT: :O MSN Today just launched and it said something about BB: There is going to be 13 housmates and it will still be kind of be evil, the 13th Housemate will be the unluckiest click the link for more details:
--> Big Brother details <-- (http://entertainment.msn.co.uk/tv/bigbrother6gallery/Default.asp)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!