PDA

View Full Version : I hate them !

Dan2nd
25-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Since the begining of time they'v been causing havoc all over the Earth....

yes thats right I'm talking about mothers who drive 4x4 since I've passed my test I've noticed how they pull out in front of you, cut you up at round abouts and slow down to a near stop before going over speed humps. Today I've already had 4 pull out in front of me and 2 cut me up ! They drive me nuts I think my horns wareing out :P is anyone else suffering from this plague?

Ashhizzle
25-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Since the begining of time they'v been causing havoc all over the Earth....

yes thats right I'm talking about mothers who drive 4x4 since I've passed my test I've noticed how they pull out in front of you, cut you up at round abouts and slow down to a near stop before going over speed humps. Today I've already had 4 pull out in front of me and 2 cut me up ! They drive me nuts I think my horns wareing out :P is anyone else suffering from this plague?
ew at women who drive 4x4s :P I don't drive but i ride my bike, i scrathed sombody's car all the way down the drivers side yesterday becuse they came through a one way road when i had right of way :$

RedStratocas
25-06-2007, 05:25 PM
we call them "mwd4x4 ilfs" here in the U.S.

Ashhizzle
25-06-2007, 05:54 PM
we call them "mwd4x4 ilfs" here in the U.S.
whats that stand for?

Zuar
25-06-2007, 06:34 PM
whats that stand for?

mothers who drive 4x4 id like to **?
or something like that?

anyway there annoying.

GommeInc
26-06-2007, 01:06 AM
I...

Bib them.
Slow down when they are close up behind.
Accelerate fast when they attempt to over take.
Over-take them if they try to slow down infront of me.
Have fun with fog lights and full/main beam.
Pretend to go off, but don't.

I think that's my list of what to do when a 4x4 mother is being a poo head.

:Hazel
26-06-2007, 11:52 AM
tbh camper vans and tractors do my head in more.

N!ck
26-06-2007, 01:27 PM
I'd scare the women drivers. When they cut you up accelerate really fast and hit the brikes right behind them. Tailgate them really closely.

Move into the next lane and slowly drift towards them, but pretend you don't know they are there.

Drive slowly so they are tailgating you and then hit the brakes hard. Then put your foot down just before they can crash into the back of you (you may need a powerful car).

You have some scared women in 4x4s.

RedStratocas
26-06-2007, 04:34 PM
whats that stand for?

think "milf" then think of what "mwd4x4" could mean. it'll come to you.

Metric.
28-06-2007, 12:43 AM
I hate when people cut me off, also when the tail-gate me. When somebody is tail-gating me I tap on the brakes, so they'll light up and scare them.

I do a lot of highway driving and I see it all, and yes, not to be feminist, the majority of the things I see do involve women driving chrysler minivans or gmc yukons.

I usually do 80-85 mph on the highway, but when you try to pass me in your little dodge caravan, it's probably not going to work.

ALSO, one thing I hate is when people decide at the last seccond that they need to get over into the same lane as me to exit and they just pull out.. ORRR when they can't decide what exit they want!

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:31 PM
4 by 4s are awsoem you power over folk dont diss :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!