PDA

View Full Version : "School is gay. We don't need it!"

Magnet
07-05-2005, 07:23 PM
That's probably what alot of you think. School is stupid, not worthwhile, boring. And the only reason you go is to :rude: of the teachers. Or to see your friends.

But, if you didn't go to school, this would be you:

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/user_related/misc/images/0140.jpg

You'd be stupid. Not know anything. Be poor as you wouldn't get grades to go to University & College and get a job. Or you'd live with your Mother & Father. Without a girlfriend and rotten teeth?

So before saying "School is gay. We don't need it!" THINK!

WE DO NEED IT!

I don't like it, but I still go. Because I'd like to be smart. Get a good job, not be funny for a penny. How about you, eh?

.Amberz.
08-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Thats really made me think...
I hate school, I dislike most parts of it, well parts with include Maths, Science and awful P.E ! :8 But after reading that its made me think, its really true. Without knowledge, that picture is what you'll be like. Just like X-Ray said. Now thanks to that topic, I won't be dissing school anymore. :eusa_danc

danny1541
08-05-2005, 06:22 PM
I love school coz im never there ;)

GommeInc
08-05-2005, 06:25 PM
The title of this thread makes me laugh. School is Happy lol

Jõnathan
08-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Gross! I wouldn't like to do a teacher- get real X-Ray, u moron. School is good, and at mi school, this lad nearly had his neck broken, a MASSIVE fight erupted between yr 10's and 11's, a lad went crazy in my class (twice), someone hacked into the school computer systems, and I'm taller than my I.T. teacher! So there-that's why school is G-O-O-D- good!

P.S. THAT PICTURE IS FUNNY AS OWT!

Mentor
08-05-2005, 06:56 PM
hey thats the will code html for food image, ive been looking for, exsept its been edited "/

Anyway schools not that bad.

lollercopter
08-05-2005, 07:01 PM
LEIK I DOTN GO 2 SKHOOL ADN IM RELLY SMRAT!11111

IM LIEK EYEINSTINE AND BUT RELLY CLEVAR COZ I R DNOT GO 2 SOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOL

Jõnathan
08-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Wat the?
What has lollercopter wrote?
YOU CANT BE AS SMART AS EINSTEIN IF U SPELL LIKE DAT!

P.S. EINSTEIN in English is ONESTONE. So it's really Albert Onestone. lol!

BlueTails
08-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Gross! I wouldn't like to do a teacher- get real X-Ray, u moron. School is good, and at mi school, this lad nearly had his neck broken, a MASSIVE fight erupted between yr 10's and 11's, a lad went crazy in my class (twice), someone hacked into the school computer systems, and I'm taller than my I.T. teacher! So there-that's why school is G-O-O-D- good!

P.S. THAT PICTURE IS FUNNY AS OWT!
I Hacked Into Your School System :D... I Wished...

But I Did Hack Into MY School System :D Overrided Admin and Wrote A Message Saying

'][BtP[BlueTails Pwnz Joo All N00bs][BtP]['

:D I Rock... And Yeah, You Should Study, Or You Might Be Him!

.Amberz.
12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
LEIK I DOTN GO 2 SKHOOL ADN IM RELLY SMRAT!11111

IM LIEK EYEINSTINE AND BUT RELLY CLEVAR COZ I R DNOT GO 2 SOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOL

Right, if your really "clever" and a brainbox. Why is your spelling not so good? Not trying to offend you... :p

BlueTails
12-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Dyslectic? How Ever You Spells It

Drewar
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah, the title makes me crac up. Of course we need education.

partie2
12-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Well i dont enjoy school the only reason i go is for the social side i think they should make lessons more active and not just sitting down copying of boards i think that it is a better way of learning and also teaching becuase both teacher and student have fun and also learn alot.

Lock On
13-05-2005, 09:53 PM
School is useless and a waste of 12 years of your life. You learn nothing useful and at the end all you get is a letter which means nothing. Also emplyment is the same as selling your life for a few measly pounds per hour and if no one went to school the emplyors would have no chocie but to accept you anyway.

Mentor
13-05-2005, 10:06 PM
School is useless and a waste of 12 years of your life. You learn nothing useful and at the end all you get is a letter which means nothing. Also emplyment is the same as selling your life for a few measly pounds per hour and if no one went to school the emplyors would have no chocie but to accept you anyway.
As great an idea as that sounds, the fact you are "writeing" on the forum means u must have learn how the write, plus with an uneducted popultion, building pc's, teleivoiops would be out of the question, so if you wnat to revernt to some pre medievil state of existance, thats up to you, but tend to think u do learn things "/

Bef
13-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Well, School works for some but not for others. I spent my entire time in school, um not in school, suspended all the time or in isolation. And when i was in lessons id missed so much work i couldnt do anything so id play the joker. It all got into one big on going circle untill i got kicked out. Then i went to another school, and cos id like done no work in my old school i couldnt catch up, played the fool. Got kicked out. 3rd school i wasnt even in there 2 weeks and got so stressed i quit. Now im in alt ed (Like a youth club) Doing maths, eng and art gcses and lots of OCNS. And im doing media and socialogy out of school. Really working out for me!! Im doing more work then i ever did in school.

splintercell!
13-05-2005, 10:46 PM
lol I think we should get more choice in schools earlier on so you dont waste your time in pointless lessons that you will never care about.

RunescapePK
14-05-2005, 03:09 AM
I Hacked Into Your School System :D... I Wished...

But I Did Hack Into MY School System :D Overrided Admin and Wrote A Message Saying

'][BtP[BlueTails Pwnz Joo All N00bs][BtP]['

:D I Rock... And Yeah, You Should Study, Or You Might Be Him!
nerd

hedgeog325
30-05-2005, 03:06 PM
I dont think school is gay..
I go school to learn :D

Syd
01-06-2005, 04:12 PM
School will teach you most of the important things in life. You cannot rely on sources like television and the internet all your life, you'll be isoltaed. If you have missed quite a lot of school there are classes that can help. Visit your local library and they'll help you out. Nobody with a heart will judge you because of your knowledge, but its good to know things for later on in life. Just think, you'll need your maths to work out your mortgages and bill payments. You'll need science to check whether certain substances to clean your house/apartment are the correct materials. You'll need english, it's the most important and well-known language in the whole of the world. Foriegn languages, in case you go to foreign countries on your own. You'll need p.e to help you exercise otherwise you'll end up unable to walk out of your own living room, let alone your house. Religion, this will teach you about different cultures, so you can understand what and who they worship, and their events in case you want to go some time. History tells you the most important things that have happened in the past. Like the chronicles of different heirarchys, and what they are. Geography, you'll need that to explore places, sure you know where you live, well what if you move? You'll need to learn how to read a map to get anywhere in the world. Also, how are you going to get a job? You'll need qualifications. Sure you might get lucky, thats a 1 in a million chance! I stopped going to school in Year 10, it was such a stupid mistake, I missed out on coursework and valuable information that I needed in life. So yes, maybe I am a little bit less of a "brainbox" as you call them, but at least I know a little about life. If you're being bullied you need to tell somebody. Don't let ANYBODY ruin your chanceds of becoming who you want to be :)

Steph
29-06-2005, 04:27 PM
"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?"
but at the end of the day, I have no choice, I have to go to school so I might aswell make use of it, over wise I'll just regret it. Plus, it's not like I don't have fun..I do...well sometimes! And it's not all your life...only 190 days a year - bout half a year and not including weekends! So your out more than in. Although, I do agree with the quote..

GommeInc
29-06-2005, 04:35 PM
The only thing I can find about school is, making childhood friends, a place to be and share interests with people and learn things you wouldn't know that you might need to.

Rachi
05-07-2005, 03:37 PM
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/user_related/misc/images/0140.jpg

Who gave u permisssion 2 post a picture of ME ON THE INTERNET
>;[

RedMaggot
19-08-2005, 05:58 PM
I hate it but also see the point in it.

Col
19-08-2005, 06:04 PM
We all have our good and bad days! (Who doesen't?) Some days we can be bothered to go to school, some days we can't.. It really depends what subjects you have that day in school I think, and if any of your friends are going to be coming in. The last day of school was my most favourite day, because we have a stars in your eyes event every year on the last day, and it really is hiliarious!
The worst day for me is probably the first day, wanting to know if you have moved up or down, what teacher you have got and if you got the subjects that you choose, and P.E days, ahh! Only three periods this year, yay! :P

Rachi
19-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Just because we didnt go 2 school doesnt mean we wud be a tramp

Addie
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM
yEA i mean how do we learn? I dont anyway!

Not-Thrilled
14-09-2005, 04:57 PM
I hated most of school. It was full of chavs and people who there was little point in attempting to educate. But school is a necessity and anyone who believes they don't need school, "coz itz dry m8" is probably a douche...or the next Einstein which I highly doubt.

discolored
20-09-2005, 07:26 AM
lol.. I go to alternative school.. it's not really the education you need, it's the credits. no credits means no job for chu. also an education isn't what makes you smart, it's common sense. strippers are some of the most intelligent people you will meet.. and they obviously didn't get where they are by having a good education. ‹3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!