PDA

View Full Version : No disrespect to who it may offend

Lyca
27-06-2007, 05:50 PM
But why are people being sympathetic to Chris Benoit.
True he was a great wrestler and entertainer but the guy killed his family!

Bear-Max
27-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I agree. I can't say I know what the circumstances were, but NOTHING justifies what he did.

Rest in hell.

Lyca
27-06-2007, 06:31 PM
I agree. I can't say I know what the circumstances were, but NOTHING justifies what he did.

Rest in hell.

Couldnt of put it better
Lost all respectt for him

Tristan
27-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Wait until the investigation is over.
If he did take steroids - shutup.
If not - parade about it all you like.

(cause the taking of steroids creates lots of extreme rage most of the time).

Bear-Max
27-06-2007, 06:34 PM

I'm sorry, the revalation of him taking steroids does not give him some glorious get-out. If I go and get out of my face on vodka, kill my family and then myself, then I'm a murderer. End of.

Lyca
27-06-2007, 06:39 PM
The above poster couldnt of put it better, even if he did take steriods, nothing gives him the right to do that.
Even if he did go off on a 'roid rage' there are no exuces for it.

shokz
27-06-2007, 06:44 PM

i couldnt of put it better

all these people saying ret in hell, rot in hell etc why dont you go die ? the investigation has hardly started just wait fgs

Edited by Youheard (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Tristan
27-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Tbh, I just see it as him taking something for him and his most loved activity but unfortunately gave extreme side effects.

Lyca
27-06-2007, 06:47 PM

all these people saying ret in hell, rot in hell etc why dont you go die ? the investigation has hardly started just wait fgs

your telling us to die, brecause we have an opinion on a man that killed his family and then himself ?
right then

Bear-Max
27-06-2007, 06:51 PM

Hold on. So if this wasn't a famous wrestler but just a guy in the headlines "MAN KILLS FAMILY IN STEROID RAGE", you'd be offering your sympathies and R.I.P.'s? I doubt it. You'd be condemning the dude to hell and rightly so because what has happened is entirely unjustifiable.

Plus, WE should die because we think it's wrong to kill your own family? At least get a life before you tell us to go end ours.

Tristan
27-06-2007, 07:04 PM
It depends on the situation.
I do find it shocking but understandable because of his taking. If the unknown person was a wrestler or bodybuilder whatever and loved it then it would yes it would be shocking but still, if you're subject to addiction it's dangerous but we can be sympathetic towards him too because of his reason for taking them.

mangle
27-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I still am undecided upon it , i mean for starters if he wasn't in a fit mental state was he really to blame?
But on the other hand it was his own family
Soyh

Lyca
27-06-2007, 07:18 PM
I still am undecided upon it , i mean for starters if he wasn't in a fit mental state was he really to blame?

yes,

this is all chris's folt
takin steriods
killing wife
killing son ( who is 7 years old for gods sake! )
and for the people who have said why did he risk his life
he risked his life probably plenty a time before that when that injection pumped full of steriods peirced his skin
you would think he would learn after eddie
stupid man

Bear-Max
27-06-2007, 07:59 PM
And if these steroids are so rage-inducing, how come we don't hear about anyone else committing such horrendous crimes? I heard on the radio a while back that steroid consumption has reached the same levels of ecstacy consumption (and that it a very widely used drug) so how comes nobody else goes on murderous rampages?

Lyca
27-06-2007, 08:03 PM
The WWE released a strongly wording statement saying: "Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation).

That is from the people on the murder case, yet their desicion it still unknown

Tristan
27-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Quantity?
He was a professional wrestler so I guess that he could have taken a lot more than the normal consumption?

Brody
27-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Who knows what has actually happened yet i will wait until the investigation has ended before i say anything i think that woould be only fair

Mrs.McCall
27-06-2007, 08:20 PM
There are no doubts about it. Benoit was a sick killer and steroids have nothing to do with it. The WWE have said that it couldn't be roid rage because of the well spaced timing of the killings.

So no, lets not "wait for the investigation". Wether he was on drugs or not, it doesn't excuse him.

I am glad WWE pulled the tributes the guy doesn't even deserve sympathy. His wife and child do.

shokz
27-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Hold on. So if this wasn't a famous wrestler but just a guy in the headlines "MAN KILLS FAMILY IN STEROID RAGE", you'd be offering your sympathies and R.I.P.'s? I doubt it. You'd be condemning the dude to hell and rightly so because what has happened is entirely unjustifiable.

Plus, WE should die because we think it's wrong to kill your own family? At least get a life before you tell us to go end ours.read my post, it says the investigation has hardly started therefore i believe what i want

Who knows what has actually happened yet i will wait until the investigation has ended before i say anything i think that woould be only fair
someone who has sense :)

Bef
27-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Is it confirmed yet? I thought ther was still some question bout weather it was murder by someone else?

Slash
27-06-2007, 08:44 PM
They're still yet to do Toxicology tests which aren't meant to take place for weeks or even months..
I won't believe it til I get it in concrete evidence.

shokz
27-06-2007, 09:48 PM
They're still yet to do Toxicology tests which aren't meant to take place for weeks or even months..
I won't believe it til I get it in concrete evidence.
same as me

Simmzay
27-06-2007, 09:59 PM
I understand if someone is in disbelief and that'll definitely take time to reflect upon. But it really can't be justified, taking the life of two innocent people is terrible. But instead of getting angry at Benoit fans, I feel for them, their hero isn't who they thought he was and that sucks.

dirrty
27-06-2007, 10:08 PM
im not synpathetic for him. i cant be for someone who did that to his family. but there will be people who will be for him regardless of what he did.

Bef
27-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Do we KNOW it was him yet? Last thing i heard they just suspected it was him?

Tbh, i know people who regularly use steroids and none of them have killed anybody. If he did kill his wife and son then you cant justify that anyway.
You cant say the steroids made him do it because that simpley isnt the case. Plus he chose to take them and he should of (and proberly did, the line of work he was in) know all about roid rage.

RIP to all 3 of them and i dont think people should be so quick to judge untill the full story comes out. It MAY not have been him.

Mrs.McCall
27-06-2007, 10:58 PM
It was definatly him. The inspector said it in a press conference. They are waiting for toxidity tests so they can try and get some sort of reason why he would do it.

Lord_Gig
28-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Personally, I don't think it was him. Think about it, his son was found in the upstairs bedroom, his wife the kitchen and himself in the gym, why would he choose to not die beside his loved ones, I think it was murder.

chips
28-06-2007, 01:52 AM
a child killer is the worst form of human

Antallica
28-06-2007, 06:42 AM
-.-' Ok, chris benoit had no right to do that, but i think its to do with steroids and he was cracking up.

Brody
28-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Benoit’s son suffered from Fragile X Syndrome; speculation over whether pressure was too much
Written: June 27, 2007WWE.com learned from an interview conducted Tuesday by Vancouver’s News1130 that Chris Benoit’s son Daniel possibly suffered from Fragile X Syndrome, a genetically passed-on condition that results in impairments ranging from physical and learning disabilities, to more severe cognitive or intellectual disabilities.

In the interview with News1130, Pam Winthrope, whose own 12-year-old son suffers from Fragile X Syndrome, recounted how she and her husband talked to Benoit about the condition five years ago.

“We talked to him because I was trying to set up a support group in B.C. and in Canada; we only have a couple of them,” she said. “My husband was struggling when we got diagnosed with our son, and Chris was struggling with his. They talked for a few minutes, and then he said he didn’t want to be a public face for Fragile X. He just wanted to keep it really, really quiet.”

A source close to Benoit recalls similar conversations with him, where he described his son’s condition as “a learning disability much like autism.” This source quotes Benoit as saying “Daniel wasn’t capable of interacting with other children and was afraid of other children. Daniel also had a hard time making eye contact with everyone, which was another symptom of his disability.” Benoit also claimed that his son was on medication for this condition.

Winthrope discussed the pressures facing parents of children diagnosed with Fragile X syndrome. During her interview with News1130, she stated that families can be torn apart by the disease because it's very difficult to find help and support. Winthrope added, "You as a parent have to go out there and find what's available and it's not easy -- they don't tell you."

A co-worker and long-time friend of the Benoits speculates that perhaps the pressures of home and Daniel’s illness had gotten to him, causing him to snap and take the lives of his wife and son before taking his own.

“Is it possible that after Chris killed Nancy (for whatever reason), he felt Daniel wouldn't be able to get the care and attention he required as a special needs child (if that is indeed true) with no mother and a father either in jail or dead? Did he then decide that the only way he could protect and take care of his son was to take him to the next world and go with him? In his warped and twisted state, did he think this was the only way to shield his son from a difficult life of pain and hardship? It doesn't condone or justify a damn thing, but it's the best reason I can think of. I'm trying to put together some semblance of logic for his actions, but it's an impossible task trying to explain this.”

Related Content

maybe another reason?

Antallica
28-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Good point.

Slash
28-06-2007, 03:20 PM
what I'm annoyed about is that his 22 year legacy won't be remembered..
He was one of the best of all time, and no one will remember him for that.

Lyca
29-06-2007, 04:49 PM
from the long post previously, do you not think he would have thoulght about the outcome of his son before killing the mother?
if he thought he would not have coped with just him and the son or the mother and his son why kill the mother first and have second thoughts about the parenting.
He must have made his mind up whether he could have coped with the kid, not kill he othe and decide he has not ot what it takes so take care of the problem in his own way - by killing him ?
seems a bit odd dont you think

Ashley 12344
29-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Cba reading, wrestling not really a passion of mine.

I'd have to say though, the guy will have been out of his head on steroids, I'd expect. Still, no justification. He killed his 7 year old (I believe) son, and his wife.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!