PDA

View Full Version : Someones Description Of John Cena

CJW93
29-06-2007, 11:44 AM
This made me laught for a while
A wrestler who has a rapper/ gangsta gimmick and is the WWE Champion but is booed by most fans because they are racist ******s.
John Cena is the WWE Champion but is hated by some fans cuz there racists, he dons a rapper/gangsta gimmick that is usually associated with African Americans.

shokz
29-06-2007, 04:05 PM
lol ?

CJW93
29-06-2007, 04:09 PM
John Cena is the WWE Champion but is hated by some fans cuz there racists

I hate cena, im not racist people just hate him because of his gimmick which sucks and the fact that we is the wwe champion still when theres enough talent on the the roster for a superstar that CAN wrestle

Brody
29-06-2007, 04:23 PM
i wish cena would just lose id rather have umaga as champ than him he is just so plain and boring

shokz
29-06-2007, 06:18 PM
John Cena is the WWE Champion but is hated by some fans cuz there racists

I hate cena, im not racist people just hate him because of his gimmick which sucks and the fact that we is the wwe champion still when theres enough talent on the the roster for a superstar that CAN wrestle
lol i still dont get it, whoever wrote it didnt listen in english lessons.. (im not on about mispelling cuz im on about bad grammar with there when it should of been they're?)

Soy
29-06-2007, 11:18 PM
What ever you are saying ill just agree with you because i dont want to be called names.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!