PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Password Scams

Shady.18
17-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Password scams are the most common type of scam to look out for.
They include the following:

1. "If you shout your pass, it comes out as stars! ****** WOW! Try it"
Of course, as 95% of Habbos know.. this isn't true. Shouting out your pass will just err.. reveal it to the entire room.

2. "Type in your pass, but DON'T press enter!!!! Then, press alt+013 on your number keypad to get free credits"
Sounds tempting at first.. free credits, and you don't have to reveal your pass! *BUZZ* Wrong! Pressing alt + 013 has the exact same effect as pressing 'enter'.
So don't fall for it!

3. "I can make you a Hobba - just tell me your pass"
Pfft, if that was the case.. we'd have 20000 Hobbas in the Hotel. Obviously, this is a scam.. but unfortunatly.. newbie Hobba wannabes fall for it
Remember: Hobbas/Habbo Staff will NEVER ask for your password!!

4. "If you change your password to xxxxx, you'll get lots of free Credits"
The above line translated means: 'If you change your password to xxxxx, you'll get scammed'
The scammer will simply log on to your account using the password you just changed it to.

Remember, NEVER type your password anywhere but the Check In screen on www.habbohotel.co.uk

Fedoracore
17-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Sorry get rid of this one please. My PC dies half way through and its not needed :@

Fedoracore
17-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Nicely Said Shady!

These are are true please what out for these mean people. I feel for it today as well. Duh

I gave dog food to this guy and he ran off. but my dog dnt eat food so its all good :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!