View Full Version : ideas? :] xox

today
03-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Hmm well i want to do

- ICT Applied
- Film Studies
- Art & Design
- Maths GCSE

But i need to pick another AS lesson to pick up ;[ any idea wot to do. (lesson wise)

Eamonn
03-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Do something you did in GCSE and found fun and easy (:
Btw have you already failed maths or something O.O ?

today
06-07-2007, 01:02 PM
No but its pretty clear i will.

unit
06-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Media studies goes with Film studies and I know a lot of people who do film/media studies and they do photography so maybe you could do that?

today
06-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Media studies goes with Film studies and I know a lot of people who do film/media studies and they do photography so maybe you could do that?
we got told media is the same as film pretty much and doing both is like doing the same thing twice.

Nightrose
07-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Do like dance or music or Drama
it goes along side film studies i think well would be good =/
i dunno

.Suzu.
08-07-2007, 09:47 PM
we got told media is the same as film pretty much and doing both is like doing the same thing twice.
hahahhehehahahhehehh
You like the spicegirls..
Thats slightly funny..
Um i think you should do drama,
I always thought it and film studies were buddies ;)

unit
09-07-2007, 08:13 AM
hahahhehehahahhehehh
Thats slightly funny

So do I... o_O

Anyway, maybe you should just do 3 AS levels, in the college I goto you can do 1-4 so it isn't nessecary(sp?)

today
15-07-2007, 06:24 PM
hahahhehehahahhehehh
Thats slightly funny..
Um i think you should do drama,
I always thought it and film studies were buddies ;)
Ew. lol

Do like dance or music or Drama
it goes along side film studies i think well would be good =/
i dunno
Ew.

So do I... o_O

Anyway, maybe you should just do 3 AS levels, in the college I goto you can do 1-4 so it isn't nessecary(sp?)

I'm doing 3 atm but at the end of the two years i'll have less then the rest. :rolleyes:

Skiller
17-07-2007, 07:01 PM
My sister finds ict and maths really hard. It would be much better to do art and design she said or even film studies. :] Have fun if it was me choosing I would choose art and design if your creative. :D

today
17-07-2007, 07:55 PM
My sister finds ict and maths really hard. It would be much better to do art and design she said or even film studies. :] Have fun if it was me choosing I would choose art and design if your creative. :D

I'm doing 6th form, therefor i need 4 AS levels, the Maths subject would be GCSE (As i'll fail it in school) :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!