bout my education im only 12 and i prefer my education dan playing
any tips/ advice how to quit and revise more

dirrty
07-07-2007, 09:48 PM
dont log onto habbo. simple as.

or get yourself ip'ed.

the wombats
07-07-2007, 09:49 PM
your only 12? you'll be ok for now, just try and not to log on. or do something to keep you busy other than play habbo?

zHabbo
07-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeh But i cnt it jus takes me away from dis like i go out wid my m8s
like 10 mins afta i wnt to go on habbo b4 i joined habbo last year
i ust to go out wid mi m8s evrday and get my hw done but now idc bout
goin out .. :S

msb.
07-07-2007, 10:09 PM
i see... 1 answer and that is if you really can't stay of habbo, I am sure getting yourself permed will make you stay of or getting an I.P ban for yourself so that it will make you come of habbo FULLSTOP.... but I.P apparntly there are ways of unbanning yourself.... but FIGHT the power... lol
mates come first instead of fake friends on habbo and education come before mates, sorry but it is true... the fact is ask yourself this, will you still be going out with ALL your same mates in 10 years time? If you decide to go university or collage then you probs find new mates....
Hold it...

Virgin Mary
08-07-2007, 09:04 AM
It wears off after about 2 years don't worry.

Hecktix
08-07-2007, 09:09 AM
take habbo to court when you fail your GCSEs xo

Papershop
08-07-2007, 09:29 AM
take habbo to court when you fail your GCSEs xo

lol@that.

YoManGo!
08-07-2007, 04:00 PM
i see... 1 answer and that is if you really can't stay of habbo, I am sure getting yourself permed will make you stay of or getting an I.P ban for yourself so that it will make you come of habbo FULLSTOP.... but I.P apparntly there are ways of unbanning yourself.... but FIGHT the power... lol
mates come first instead of fake friends on habbo and education come before mates, sorry but it is true... the fact is ask yourself this, will you still be going out with ALL your same mates in 10 years time? If you decide to go university or collage then you probs find new mates....
Hold it...

**** that. mates and having fun come first, always.

the wombats
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
**** that. mates and having fun come first, always.

no it doesn't. if you want a good job then your education comes first then having fun. but it depends how old you are. i mean, by the sounds of it you'll be on the dole?

dannyisnotamazing
08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Just get yourself banned and you'll be disapointed because the account was good etc and then you won't see any reason to start back up on Habbo. :}

Go find something else to do on the net- it really is simple, one day you'll just get bored.

Zuar
08-07-2007, 06:42 PM
hmm,
I'm 13 and used to not go out and play habbo instead. Since I started going out again, I don't play it. And find it crap. It's more fun to have real mates then some crappy vitual ones who will prob scam pixels anyway.

So, take my advice, **** habbo & get a social life. Also doing your homework and then going out works too.

luke-p
08-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Make a balance between your school life and your social life... And cut habbo out completly, for one its boring and your spending time on that instead of working / enjoying time with your friends...

Its a good thing that you are seriously thiking about your education at this age :) It shows you actually give a damn about what you make your life...

But It will go to waste if you carry on playing habbo and not going out etc :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!