PDA

View Full Version : OMG

Lozzoling
13-07-2007, 03:05 PM
This happened in school, its not like education, BLAH, oh well.

This over-emotional geek who uses crying to manipulate teachers is gettin me in crap.

It all started at a card game at lunch, called cheat, and me and my friend kept saying cheat so he didn't get a go for about 30 seconds. And then he stops me from playin, so i push his boffy lunchbox. So he throws all his stuff at me and i keep chanting "cheat" [the game is called cheat], he gets up and punches me repeatedly, but funnily it didn't hurt. I didn't retaliate, nothing!

So i decided i didn't like him. He used to be my friend, but when the school went camping he started crying cos the 2 girls were not being very nice [they were actually being ok, he was just being rude to them] and got us in lots of trouble.

I didn't physically hurt him or anything, i just was being quite cold and saying the not-so-nice hint every now and then. And one science lesson he started crying after a few things happened, the most major was me not letting him use a felt tip pen :rolleyes:. He obviously told the teacher some rubbish about me being some big bully who insulted him all the time.

So this morning, my friend [who stills likes him anyway and was never mean] said she had got a talking to from her form teacher and that we're being made out to be bullying him. And i know i'll be getting one soon.

Its not like major crap, like getting kicked out. But i don't think i really did anything, teachers always go with the one who cries.

Assassinator
13-07-2007, 03:28 PM
He sounds like abit of a fruitbat.But you have some control not fighting back;)

Bun
15-07-2007, 12:49 PM
The temptation to lay him out must have been massive..

Jõnathan
15-07-2007, 03:11 PM
OMG HE SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IN MY SCHOOL!!!!1
Seriously.
Anyway, I can't believe you didn't hit him one!
Well done! :)

-:Undertaker:-
15-07-2007, 07:03 PM
He's like someone in my school.

I am expecting to get in trouble on monday cos this geek cried because me and others were having a joke by throwing paper balls, he didn't say stop it or anything.

sock
15-07-2007, 07:15 PM
tell your parents to ring up the school, your not happy about it, the teachers'll ignore you, but they won't do it to your parents.

Jõnathan
15-07-2007, 07:19 PM

I am expecting to get in trouble on monday cos this geek cried because me and others were having a joke by throwing paper balls, he didn't say stop it or anything.
LOL!!!!!!
I said I was gonna beat in this guy who wants to be the best at everything (:rolleyes:) and all the charvars are like "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO IT?!?!?!?"
I'll do it.
Eventually.
Although he'll probably get the police onto me :(

Eamonn
15-07-2007, 07:38 PM

Generally you expect people not to throw stuff at you..

today
15-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Was just thinking that.. Undertaker your kinda bulling..

msb.
15-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Its not like major crap, like getting kicked out. But i don't think i really did anything, teachers always go with the one who cries.

OMG LAST part I AGREE with loads, not saying i don't agree with the rest but the part in bold i agree with the most!!!!
I say just tell him to put the past behind, be friends again and then if you go to collage or university then try not to go to the same one as him LOL

PappaLou
16-07-2007, 12:22 AM
If i had anyone like this in my school i'd throw them in the bin and set their uniform alight, and i'm being serious lol

-:Undertaker:-
16-07-2007, 07:03 PM
LOL!!!!!!
I said I was gonna beat in this guy who wants to be the best at everything (:rolleyes:) and all the charvars are like "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO IT?!?!?!?"
I'll do it.
Eventually.
Although he'll probably get the police onto me :(

Hahaha, well nothing happened today.

Generally you expect people not to throw stuff at you..

It was paper, and if he would of said 'stop' then I would of stopped..

Was just thinking that.. Undertaker your kinda bulling..

You need to read what bullying is, bullying is a repeated incident which is supposed to hurt the victim mentally or physically, I did not intend to do any of them.

Nuxty
16-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Lmao! What a fool.

Why does he cry?! Well mate my advice would be to stay away! He is obv. asking for and causing trouble! Just like tell him to go away or leave you alone or move away from him!

Good luck!

Nuxty. :8:8:8

danny-dyer
16-07-2007, 07:54 PM
OMGZ SMAK HIM 4 SIX XOXO

Edited By Rizter (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

Technologic
19-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Ha, that happened to me last year. All i did was get one of my friends to bring in a video camera and secretly film us.

He asked me to borrow my ruler at which point i pointed out he never lends his things. So then he went up the the teacher an made a load of things up about me hitting him.

I was told to see the year head at which point i produced the video.

The end result was the boy being suspened for a week for disruptive behaviour :D

HotelUser
19-07-2007, 07:01 PM
haha this is like a guy I knew who actually bit someone on the arm because they couldn't beat them in a game :rolleyes:.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!