PDA

View Full Version : [Earthquake] I'll BE BACK.

Earthquake
14-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I'll be back, So don't miss me init :D

Ill be back in about 4 months, just wanna let everyone chill of a bit.

CrazyColaist
14-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Nooooo ;'[[[[[[ dont leave!!

Energizer
14-07-2007, 09:31 PM
yh, cya.

Jackk
14-07-2007, 09:32 PM
cya later.

luke-p
14-07-2007, 09:43 PM
After your utterly pathetic posts in Cwmbran's thread

Don't come back :\

msb.
14-07-2007, 09:45 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3709862&posted=1#post3709862

linking to the reason why ur leaving b4 thats why i see wot u mean, peeps -rep for no reason :@
boxiel gave -rep for no reason wth?

dirrty
14-07-2007, 09:46 PM
d/w i wont miss you.

infatuation
14-07-2007, 09:47 PM
After your utterly pathetic posts in Cwmbran's thread

Don't come back :\

yeah, what he said.

Mr.Enviormental
14-07-2007, 09:49 PM
cya later man, your a legend for not being scared to express your opinions

Shark
16-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Enviromental isnt Earthquake your clone?

today
16-07-2007, 01:16 PM
hehas another acount anyway.

Ostinato
16-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Thank god he is gone. :)

kyle♥
16-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Don't come back :P.

Energizer
16-07-2007, 02:39 PM
He's already back, on Earthquake.

GommeInc
16-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Why has he got 3 accounts? I swear there was a rule about that... And what's really sad is that he compliments himself on another account... How sad...

Also, don't come back, you're an annoyance, both with your style of unnecessary writing AND how you look down on people.

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Why has he got 3 accounts? I swear there was a rule about that... And what's really sad is that he compliments himself on another account... How sad...

Also, don't come back, you're an annoyance, both with your style of unnecessary writing AND how you look down on people.
I thought we was alright... And the only reason I was angry on cwambian or w/e is our own personal reasons what I see he does NOT want to share on the forum.

He's already back, on Earthquake.
Got bored :(

Don't come back :P.
:o Shocking xo.

Thank god he is gone. :)
Aw you no you don't mean that babes, you love argueing agaisnt me and always winning.

hehas another acount anyway.
Got bored :'(

Dubble
16-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Dont come back :P

GommeInc
16-07-2007, 03:17 PM
So you swore like a soldier with a rocket up your backside because...

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 03:18 PM
So you swore like a soldier with a rocket up your backside because...
Because I'm going to join the army :o! So yea, just practising.

today
16-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Because I'm going to join the army :o! So yea, just practising.
Once again your doing the text format, you was once decent, heh what ever i said about you i take it back, your childish and think your cool, do grow up.

cocaine
16-07-2007, 03:34 PM
its not 'leaving' so why post here?

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 03:47 PM
its not 'leaving' so why post here?
;s Why do you have to be so complicated.

infatuation
16-07-2007, 05:45 PM
i'll say it once, and i'll say it again.
leave. what you said to cw was utter and disrespectful.

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 05:47 PM
i'll say it once, and i'll say it again.
leave. what you said to cw was utter and disrespectful.
Oh go away before i loose my temper online ;l

Foobar
16-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Why don't you go awaybefore you make all of our heads explode?

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 06:05 PM
You've just killed it.

Foobar
16-07-2007, 06:18 PM
You've just killed it.If you thought it was a joke to be killed, then that shows that you obviously are annoyed with your own post styling, too.

Ostinato
16-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Aw you no you don't mean that babes, you love argueing agaisnt me and always winning.

Trust me - it isn't hard when your arguing with someone with the competence and maturity of a spoon.

Seriously though, can't you see from this thread that a very small amount of people actually care for you and want to see you on this forum? Although that sounds pretty harsh, it's the true facts due to the plain rudeness of your attitude.

Like I say... maybe you should take the hint.

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Trust me - it isn't hard when your arguing with someone with the competence and maturity of a spoon.

Seriously though, can't you see from this thread that a very small amount of people actually care for you and want to see you on this forum? Although that sounds pretty harsh, it's the true facts due to the plain rudeness of your attitude.

Like I say... maybe you should take the hint.
I don't exactly wanna leave as my computer time would be boring and I enjoy talking to users of the forum and disscussing diffrent ideas and arguements and as always I love all your replys, forgetting the -rep most of time from you, I respect you highly as I feel your one of the greatest members of the forum, yea I know my attitude is pretty bad and thats why im trying to build it more bright and appealing, And I don't find it that fun always being shouted at by users for my anwers and I understand some people could be a bit angry and disgusted but yea I'm trying, Cheers.

Ostinato
16-07-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't exactly wanna leave as my computer time would be boring and I enjoy talking to users of the forum and disscussing diffrent ideas and arguements and as always I love all your replys, forgetting the -rep most of time from you, I respect you highly as I feel your one of the greatest members of the forum, yea I know my attitude is pretty bad and thats why im trying to build it more bright and appealing, And I don't find it that fun always being shouted at by users for my anwers and I understand some people could be a bit angry and disgusted but yea I'm trying, Cheers.

Well rather than spending so much time on the computer specifically going out of your way to be rude and insult people you could maybe go outside with some friends or something?

I appreciate the fact you respect me - but I have actually only given you 2 -rep's which you completely deserved as I am sure you fine well know. I -rep people when I find their posts to be completely out of order and I can assure you - I do not do it often.

I fail to see how you can make out as though it's as though we are the bad ones because people "shout at you" for your opinions. I respect the fact that you may often have different opinions to people and that's completely fair enough as I'm all for expressing them. However, you do not seem to form and display any normal sort of 'opinion' in threads I have witnessed. You simply post really hurtful, upsetting and damn right disrespectful and rude comments and remarks which give you the reputation on this forum that you have.

I really do have that the 7 day ban you received due to numerous users outrage at your posts, and the fact so many people have posted here telling you to leave for good really makes you take a long hard look at yourself.

Like I say, this forum is for discussion and sharing views and opinions - however there is certain opinions which shouldn't be aired, such as those that may be classed as racist which people believe. I just feel you need to think before you post, and ensure when you are posting you are not actually insulting people as that seems to be the norm with you.

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Thankyou for taking time and posting that long and i've read it two times, I understand where your coming from, but I do feel hurt as I do have feelings just like everyone else, As being brought up in a opinion family, I agree I don't really think what i'm saying as I just go out and say it, And yea it does make alot of people knock down and start to really dislike me, But the problem is I try to be more changing and out bright, Like i tryed to brighten up my text but it brang alot of haters and negative rep, I got out alot of the time, and some people do not realise this as i have my computer on alot downloading and habbo up, Now being a kinda dedicated forum member as in my own opinion I feel hurt when I am -repped, i do not why, maybe because I enjoy the fact building up a rep, its like part of the fun on a forum and when im -repped it does annoy me inside, And yes I have a really bad humour, Like if i am swearing I would think its like funny and other people would find it funny, as it seems it does not, And I guess on most of my opinions i am hurtful to others what I am trying to improve, And the fact ive tryed to make a good enviorment friendly chat with others always breaks when I have the odd member coming in flaming and turning the thread against me, And I don't really want to leave habbox as i've said as 1) I enjoy the communication and the people on the forum 2) its a good place to come when your bored. I've recently tryed to get back into the alterations but I cant really be bovard as I ain't complishing nothing as I ain't going to make profit from my alterations & no where to store them in the future, Thanks.

The Professor
16-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Well rather than spending so much time on the computer specifically going out of your way to be rude and insult people you could maybe go outside with some friends or something?

I appreciate the fact you respect me - but I have actually only given you 2 -rep's which you completely deserved as I am sure you fine well know. I -rep people when I find their posts to be completely out of order and I can assure you - I do not do it often.

I fail to see how you can make out as though it's as though we are the bad ones because people "shout at you" for your opinions. I respect the fact that you may often have different opinions to people and that's completely fair enough as I'm all for expressing them. However, you do not seem to form and display any normal sort of 'opinion' in threads I have witnessed. You simply post really hurtful, upsetting and damn right disrespectful and rude comments and remarks which give you the reputation on this forum that you have.

I really do have that the 7 day ban you received due to numerous users outrage at your posts, and the fact so many people have posted here telling you to leave for good really makes you take a long hard look at yourself.

Like I say, this forum is for discussion and sharing views and opinions - however there is certain opinions which shouldn't be aired, such as those that may be classed as racist which people believe. I just feel you need to think before you post, and ensure when you are posting you are not actually insulting people as that seems to be the norm with you.

A* post my friend ;)

Earthquake, I suggest you take this in. From previous posts it is clear that you CAN be mature, but 90% of the time you act like a complete imbosile (sp?) and I'm sure that is completely unrepresentitive of you. It isnt difficult to be civil. Not be nice to people, thats called being 2 faced, but being civil is not difficult and will gain you far more respect than acting hard and insulting everyone at every possible moment.

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 06:42 PM
A* post my friend ;)

Earthquake, I suggest you take this in. From previous posts it is clear that you CAN be mature, but 90% of the time you act like a complete imbosile (sp?) and I'm sure that is completely unrepresentitive of you. It isnt difficult to be civil. Not be nice to people, thats called being 2 faced, but being civil is not difficult and will gain you far more respect than acting hard and insulting everyone at every possible moment.
I guess your right thankyou & I have, And the fact I lost my job on habboxforum due to my attitude I have been trying, I will try even more now, Thankyou for your advice.

Titch
16-07-2007, 06:53 PM
see ya....

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 06:57 PM
see ya....
Wouldn't wanna be yah.

Soz just had to say that :P

Titch
16-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Wouldn't wanna be yah.

Soz just had to say that :P

Not very nice :(

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Not very nice :(
NO I don't mean that :(

sock
16-07-2007, 07:51 PM
*dazes over* ooo look an argument! EVERYONE CALM DOWN, or i'll put my glasses on you. :)

Lozzoling
16-07-2007, 08:00 PM
You did make some harsh posts.

But on your new account, you've been quite nice.

today
16-07-2007, 08:13 PM
You did make some harsh posts.

But on your new account, you've been quite nice.
Too nice that its annoying, new threads about all little things ;\

Earthquake.
16-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Helping habbox and its members every way I can.

Ostinato
16-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Thankyou for taking time and posting that long and i've read it two times, I understand where your coming from, but I do feel hurt as I do have feelings just like everyone else, As being brought up in a opinion family, I agree I don't really think what i'm saying as I just go out and say it, And yea it does make alot of people knock down and start to really dislike me, But the problem is I try to be more changing and out bright, Like i tryed to brighten up my text but it brang alot of haters and negative rep, I got out alot of the time, and some people do not realise this as i have my computer on alot downloading and habbo up, Now being a kinda dedicated forum member as in my own opinion I feel hurt when I am -repped, i do not why, maybe because I enjoy the fact building up a rep, its like part of the fun on a forum and when im -repped it does annoy me inside, And yes I have a really bad humour, Like if i am swearing I would think its like funny and other people would find it funny, as it seems it does not, And I guess on most of my opinions i am hurtful to others what I am trying to improve, And the fact ive tryed to make a good enviorment friendly chat with others always breaks when I have the odd member coming in flaming and turning the thread against me, And I don't really want to leave habbox as i've said as 1) I enjoy the communication and the people on the forum 2) its a good place to come when your bored. I've recently tryed to get back into the alterations but I cant really be bovard as I ain't complishing nothing as I ain't going to make profit from my alterations & no where to store them in the future, Thanks.

I understand that it can be annoying and stuff when you receive -rep but you have got to understand why you get it. I have also been brought up in an open family where I am encouraged to voice my own opinions so please do not use that as though it's some sort of excuse. However, I know where there is a line. For instance someone on here may think people of a certain race shouldn't be allowed in this country. Whether or not I agree with that I think it is completely irrelevant and is simply a taboo opinion which shouldn't be voiced as it is classed as completely out of order. Likewise, some people may support terrorism on here and acts of terrorism - however if someone was posting celebrating an attack upon the country they would obviously be retaliated against. Therefore, I think you seriously need to consider where to draw a line in "voicing your opinion" and perhaps do so in more effective ways than constantly insulting people and making cheap digs.

In regard to the thread about the guy's girlfriend who passed away, I understand not everyone may have believed it as often some sick people do post lies like that. However, for you to completely make a decision based upon that one post and create replies which were simply disrespectful and insulting regardless of whether it was true or not I felt was simply uncalled for.

I know that when you create threads and it turns against you and stuff it obviously is going to be upsetting and frustrating. But when someone has acted on this forum in such a community, in the way which you have - I'm afraid it is to be expected.

I feel from now, and when your account is unbanned you should go forward and continue being yourself. However you need to realise what you are saying and the way in which you say things are often offensive and extremely rude - which has not only led to this "hate" of you but also your firing and the ban you received.

Shark
17-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Hope it makes u learn your lesson and turn a new leaf :)

@xP
17-07-2007, 06:15 AM
ye, hope to see you bk soon :)

le harry
18-07-2007, 04:52 AM

Okay for starters, please learn to paragraph.

Secondly, I don't give a crap you were brought up in some opinionized family, that has nothing to do with the -rep comment you left Cymbram. "I hope she died in pain" - Seriously, what the hell is that? That has got to be one of the most rude and heartless things I've ever heard, that's not having an opinion.. that's just.. urgh I can't even begin to describe it.

You wonder why your recieve negative reps? You format your text like a 3 year old, you say "OMG YOU GIVE -REP FOR THAT UR PATHETIC" - people give it to you because it's friggin annoying and you do it just to spite us and are trying to start a trend or something, fgs I don't know how your mind works.

Basically, I don't give a flying ****(I starred myself) that you get upset at -rep comments, 3/4 you deserve them and I'm not suprised. I'd be happy to see the back of you but w/e, not all my dreams can come true can they.

Ciao.

Shark
18-07-2007, 06:02 AM

Secondly, I don't give a crap you were brought up in some opinionized family, that has nothing to do with the -rep comment you left Cymbram. "I hope she died in pain" - Seriously, what the hell is that? That has got to be one of the most rude and heartless things I've ever heard, that's not having an opinion.. that's just.. urgh I can't even begin to describe it.

You wonder why your recieve negative reps? You format your text like a 3 year old, you say "OMG YOU GIVE -REP FOR THAT UR PATHETIC" - people give it to you because it's friggin annoying and you do it just to spite us and are trying to start a trend or something, fgs I don't know how your mind works.

Basically, I don't give a flying ****(I starred myself) that you get upset at -rep comments, 3/4 you deserve them and I'm not suprised. I'd be happy to see the back of you but w/e, not all my dreams can come true can they.

Ciao.

100% True,
Earthquake by your age i would at least think that you would know when and how to speak to people and when to keep your mouth shut , Fair enough u have your own opinion but when the subject is something serious, I suggest keeping it to yourself

Earthquake.
18-07-2007, 11:41 AM

Ciao.
I never left that comment ;l And stop trying to be smart, the only person who can give a good point with the max of 6+ lines = Ostanto, So why dont you **** of if all you have to say is hatred :l

Ostinato
18-07-2007, 11:52 AM
I never left that comment ;l And stop trying to be smart, the only person who can give a good point with the max of 6+ lines = Ostanto, So why dont you **** of if all you have to say is hatred :l

It's Ostinato and likewise Earthquake we could say the same about you. You clearly had nothing good to say in Cwmbran's thread but you continuously posted your hatred.

All I can really say about this now is you really do get treated the way you treat others.

Also - you told me yesterday you were going to turn over a new leaf and had learned from it and everything, yet when I look at your posts you've got threads closed for insulting people? Yeh - that's a great start.

le harry
18-07-2007, 12:19 PM

Shutup, it's clear your not wanted on these forums by the way you've been acting. So why do you bother.

Earthquake.
18-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Shutup, it's clear your not wanted on these forums. So why do you bother.
Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, Cheers for your comment.

le harry
18-07-2007, 12:25 PM
its kk xxx

mat64
18-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Flame-o-fest.

Axel
18-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Earthquake you've been real annoying around the forums, I'd rather you did leave.

And don't bloody infract me, or am I not allowed my opinion?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!