PDA

View Full Version : Rares Report 17/07/2007 re-posted

Don-Corle0ne
17-07-2007, 04:44 PM
hey guys/girls here are some updates on the rares values:

Red = Below habbox value
Blue = Same as habbox value
Green = Above habbox value

Throne: i am now strating to see thrones go for 40+ they are riseing every day who knows how much they will be in a few mounths time. Thrones now worth 40.0+ CS. seen them go for this price around 5-10 times

HC Sofas: there still going for the same price dont see them going up or down. HC sofas 1.0 CS. seen these go for this price so many times lost count how many times

T-Sofa: The prices of these T-Sofas are now droping fast in value they have dropped down the most in value i think maby there going to go as low as 0.5-1.5 in a few mounths time. value at the moment is around 1.0-1.5 CS

Majestic's: These are hard to value they go up and down every day so i would say there still same prices as habbox home page values them. 2.0 CS seen these go a that price about 4 times

Tubmasters: these are really usless if you got them get rid of them now my advice these are droping so fast that they will be norms soon so get rid now be for you lose even more. 0.10-0.20 CS seen them go for this price around 5 times maby more

Thats all i know sofa hope they help you in your trades :)

Alkaz
18-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Its good what you have done with the colour. But it seems like you have just posted your comments and thoughts about the rares. You must post what rare you have seen traded, at what value and how many times seen traded at that price.

i.e.

Throne - 1hc - 2 times
- 0.5hc - 1 time
Comments: ...

VPSwow
18-07-2007, 08:21 PM
I think iv seen this 3 times now :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!