PDA

View Full Version : What Political Shows do you watch, if any?

-:Undertaker:-
18-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Which shows do you watch, Ive put the ones that I can think of, I have also included Rory Bremner and Dead Ringers because they can be counted as Political.

-Soph-
18-07-2007, 10:36 PM
sometimes I watch BBC america (that's all they give us in the US :()

I basically bum off CNN, I occasionally watch Glenn Beck.

RedStratocas
21-07-2007, 03:21 PM
sometimes I watch BBC america (that's all they give us in the US :()

I basically bum off CNN, I occasionally watch Glenn Beck.

Watch The Daily Show! it's a "fake" news show (as in it's basically making fun of news stories) but there have been many studies done that say people who watch the Daily Show know more about current issues than people who watch Fox News and CNN. its hilarious. if it wasn't for that show, i wouldn't be interested in politics whatsoever.

Energizer
21-07-2007, 03:49 PM
none..

ReviewDude
21-07-2007, 07:50 PM
The Daily Show rocks :D Some of the sections are hilarious!

As for the poll, is it sad I watch all but Sky News and The Politics Show? I used to watch the Politics Show and all...

Samishlol
21-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I only watch ITV news & BBC news in the morning.

Bef
21-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Dont never mind the buzzcocks or 8 out of 10 cats count :P

RedStratocas
21-07-2007, 08:34 PM
The Daily Show rocks :D Some of the sections are hilarious!

As for the poll, is it sad I watch all but Sky News and The Politics Show? I used to watch the Politics Show and all...

pretty much everyone on the daily show is hilarious. the colbert report is great too, but that's not as much news as it is just making fun of political pundits and ego-maniacs.

Smiddy
21-07-2007, 10:31 PM
It's "Mock the Week" for the record Daniel :P

And that's the only 1 from the list that I do still enjoy watching :).

cocaine
21-07-2007, 10:51 PM
mock the week
never mind the buzzcocks
have i got news for you
8 out of 10 cats

:D

Liam!
21-07-2007, 10:53 PM
mock the week
never mind the buzzcocks
have i got news for you
8 out of 10 cats

:D
samelol.

Smiddy
21-07-2007, 10:54 PM
See now I don't entirely understand why people are saying never mind the buzzcocks. I thought NTMB was an entertain programme which talks about characters from television, music and film; not (usually) politics/ians.

I can understand why they're saying Have I got news for you, though. (Along with 8oo10c).

Liam!
21-07-2007, 10:56 PM
See now I don't entirely understand why people are saying never mind the buzzcocks. I thought NTMB was an entertain programme which talks about characters from television, music and film; not (usually) politics/ians.

I can understand why they're saying Have I got news for you, though. (Along with 8oo10c.
I didn't actually think it was classed under that, but I watch it & matt posted it so ye.:8

cocaine
21-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I can understand why they're saying Have I got news for you, though. (Along with 8oo10c.

have i got news for you - the clue is in the title :P

and i just generalised programs in that category.

they have little snippets of news in them sometimes.

Smiddy
21-07-2007, 10:59 PM
have i got news for you - the clue is in the title :P

and i just generalised programs in that category.

they have little snippets of news in them sometimes.
News doesn't just have to be politics luvvie :P the title, check it again :)

GommeInc
21-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Mock the Week. Have I Got News For You. Dead Ringers. Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

That's all I know for now.

EDIT: NMTB isn't political, but it sometimes has political people on and they mock them, so meh. Might aswell

sim
22-07-2007, 08:46 AM
SUNDAY AM WITH ANDREW MARR!

-Soph-
31-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Watch The Daily Show! it's a "fake" news show (as in it's basically making fun of news stories) but there have been many studies done that say people who watch the Daily Show know more about current issues than people who watch Fox News and CNN. its hilarious. if it wasn't for that show, i wouldn't be interested in politics whatsoever.

I started to watch that a few weeks ago actually haha, I love it!

I SOMETIMES watch the colbert report...

RedStratocas
31-07-2007, 01:23 PM
I started to watch that a few weeks ago actually haha, I love it!

I SOMETIMES watch the colbert report...

colbert's hilarious too. he originally came from the daily show and got his own knock-off program. to be honest, i didn't think that show would last, but now its almost as popular.

liquid
31-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Dont never mind the buzzcocks or 8 out of 10 cats count :P
if they do, then i watch them ones! :)

Ezzie.
31-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Nevermind the buzzcocks
Have i got news or you
8 out of 10 cats
dead ringers
bbc news

Jazza
31-07-2007, 05:32 PM
I wouldn't count those parody shows as political shows, doubly so for Never mind the Buzzcocks and whoever put that as they have nothing to do with politics. Out of those I watch Mock the week, Dead Ringers, Sky News, BBC News and The politics show. I also watch The daily politics and have I got news for you which you missed off the list.

Ezzie.
31-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Hm yeah, i was abit confused why someone said nevermind the buzzcocks but i figured i was missing something so put it in for good measure ^_^

Eckuii
31-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Have I got news for you
mock of the week
and ive watched question time once or twice :P lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!