PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother - Ends August 19th

The Professor
19-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Big brother. We all really love it, even if we tell all our mates that it's like watching paint dry while grass is growing out of it. But if you were Channel 4, who would you stick in there for 3 months?
Your task is to choose 3 famous celebrities and tell us why you think they'd be good viewing in the big brother house. You may want to consider their personalities, what they would do that would make good viewing (keep it clean!) and why the public want to see them. The winner is the person with the most convincing entry. Good luck!

1st: A white oriental screen and rosewood screen

2nd: A glass table and glass sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Habbo Name
Habbox Name: Forum Name
My entry:-

This competition will run until 19th August unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Professor-Alex will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 19th August. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Professor-Alex will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

glitterjemz
20-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Habbo Name: glitterjemz
Habbox Forum Name:glitterjemz
My Entry:
The three celebrities I would stick in the Big Brother house together would be:
Oprah Winfrey, Lindsay Lohan, and David Beckham.
Oprah Winfrey - Oprah would make great TV in the house, as she would be always trying to break up arguments, make compromises, and talk things through. It would also be amusing to see her on 'the other side' - instead of being the 'person in charge', she has no control and is the entertainment herself (as opposed to the person/people she's interviewing)
Lindsay Lohan - I can see Lindsay really clashing with Oprah - Lindsay is notorious for her wild parties and temper. I feel like she could cause a lot of tension in the house, and would start a few arguments with Oprah, and possibly David.
David Beckham - finally, I believe that David Beckham would make great BB entertainment because it is well-known that he has (to be honest) a low intelligence quotient. Apparently. So I can see him being the House Clown, and starting some trivial debates and arguments. I just feel that it would be funny and interesting to see how he acts off the pitch, in a home environment.

In general, I feel that these housemates would be great because they all do very different things - presenting, acting and sports - and there are bound to be personality clashes.

So yes. That's the celebrity selection that I feel would make the best TV.

J.C.WALLACE
22-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Habbo Name: -Jeronimo-
Habbox Name: J.c.wallace
My Entry -

Ozzy Osbourne - He's Weird And Thick And I Would Love To See How Long He Can Last Without SHAAAARON!

Mr T - He's A Legend Everyone Will Love Him And I Would Love To See What He Would Be Like In BB

Jimmy Carr - He's Funny He Can Make A Joke Out Of Anything I Wanna See If He Runs Out Of Jokes In BB

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Habbo Name: ,Sv
Habbox Name: Earthquake

My entry:

1.) Michael Jackson, Reason:Well it would be great to pull in a few more viewers, And would be really good to see more of Michael, His always hiding away and personally, he is one of the most famous people in the world. :eusa_snoo And I cross my arms until I see the day he makes a world wide comeback.

2.) Akon, Reason: Well his a really nice guy, And you can tell this by he's documentary, He's a really good person and would be nice to watch, & I would love to see this guy in a argument, And the fact he can sing would be fantastic if they done a task where they had to sing and the worst singer (Judged by the public) gets booted out!

3.) Barbra windsor (Peggy Mitchell) Reason: Shes a fantastic actress :eusa_eh: and to actually watch her in real life would be fantastic, Especially when she gets into arguments! I think everyone would love her! :P

---
Cheers, Earthquake :Sign10:
---

Ras
22-07-2007, 08:54 PM
I cba to write much reason but here you go.

Habbo Name: Nike-boyz
Habbox Name: Nike-boyz

My Entry:

1. Paris Hilton. Reason: She would make it funny to watch :b

2. Borat. Reason: Same as above LOL

3. George Bush. Reason: Would be funny to see him on BB, and then with the two above :]. I hate Bush.

And if there could be four, the last would be David Letterman LOL :b .. His late night shows bit with Quotes from presidents would be funny to see Bush's reaction on.

Enjoy ty.

bouncy-bunny1
26-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Habbo Name: bouncy-bunny1
Habbox Name: bouncy-bunny1
My Entry:-
The 3 celebrites that I think would make great housemates in the Big Brother House are Jeremy Kyle, Victoria Beckham and Kelly Osbourne
My reasons are:
Jeremy Kyle: I think that Jeremy Kyle would be a good housemate because he would spend time trying to make the house calm and sort out arguments, however with housemates like Victoria and Kelly things may get very stressed so it will be funny watching him try to sort it all out.
Victoria Beckham: I think that Victoria Beckham would also make a great housemate because she would have to cope without luxuries and her family. She always looks glamorous but in the house she would have to be out without any make-up on. I think it would be funny watching her trying to cope.
Kelly Osbourne: Kelly Osbourne would make a good housemate because she seems like such a loud-mouth and I think her loud personality would totally clash with those of Jeremy Kyle and Victoria Beckham. She would be the source of many arguments in the house and I think that it would be extremely amusing to watch.
These are my 3 celebrites that I think would make fabulous housemates not only because they would have to cope without luxuries that they are used to but because I think that their personalities clash with eachother and it would make great tv. :)

Mizzlouise
26-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Habbo Name : Shauniie
Habbox Forum Name : MizzLouise
My Entry -

I'd Put (The Main)Big Brother In The House & Make Him Do All The Hard Tasks He's Made The Other Housemates Do & I'd Be Big Brother :D

Simon Cowell Because Simon Could Learn Alot From Big Brother And The Owner Of Habbo , He Might Evan Join Habbo After Hearing About It 24 Hours A Day It Would Be Exellant I'd Also Do Extremlly Punishing Tasks Since He's Mean To Everyone On X Factor & Britains Got Talent . :eusa_danc

The Owner Of Habbo Because Every Night When Its On He Would Talk About Habbo And More People Would Join Habbo & He'd Mension Habbox So More People Would Join This Exellant Site :eusa_clap

Thanks For Reading & Good Idea Of This Competition :eusa_danc:D

Crimson
28-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Habbo Name : Digression
Habbox Forum Name : Crimson

Liam Gallagher:
The well known 'rebel' out of the band Oasis. Liam would be wonderful to watch, probably breaking most of the big brother rules, which would make it much more entertaining. Liam Gallagher would most likely cause alot of arguments, both starting them and finally ending them!

Beth Ditto:
Voted the "Coolest Person of 2007", Beth Ditto is amazing! She is such a loving girl brought up in a Red Neck family who didn't believe in Lesbians, Music or the 20th century. Problem being, what her parents didn't believe in, she did. I think she would get on very well with most of the other celebrities, and would be enjoyable to watch as she is outrageous and totally awesome!

Amy Winehouse:
Amy winehouse is a fabulous solo singer who has devoured the press with her careless acts. These being thought to have sex with her ex in the kitchen during a house party to missing huge concerts because of drinking so much! She would be great in the house, as she wouldn't give a monkeys about any other housemate and if she didn't get her own way, i'm sure she'd kick up a fuss about it!

Mikey
28-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Habbo Name: CoolGibson
Habbox Name: CoolGibson

Sharon Osborne
I would choose Sharon because she is a bit funny and she would have a great laugh in the house

Nikki from BB7
She would have all her tantrums and it would be very funny to see her to come back in the house.

Simon Cowell

It would be quite funny to have Simon in the BB house because Sharon and him would be friends.

I hope you like my entry

SkulKrusher
30-07-2007, 04:43 AM
Habbo Name: grimre@per
Habbox Name: skulkrusher

Matt Le Blanc (Joey Tribbiani) :

Man..i miss this guy...hasnt been too active in the acting scene lately...he is sure to give a huge laugh!!!

Courtney Cox Arquette (Monica Geller Bing) :

Beauty with fun!!! Truly beautiful...will be great to watch on the show...and really funnyy!!!!

Matthew Perry (Chandler M. Bing):

This guy paired up with matt will create humor beyond limit!!!!

I hope i win!

headboard
30-07-2007, 07:37 AM
Habbo Name: Headboard
Habbox Name: Headboard

Alan Carr - I mean comeon, you gotta love him, right? He's one of the funniest men alive, and it'd be great to see him rip other housemates

Mika - It'd be great to see Mika in there, singing his heart out. I'd like to see how long they go without smacking him cus' of his annoying high voice.

Sally Webster (Corranation Street) - Wouldnt it be great? No more sally for a few weeks!

Ostinato
30-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Habbo Name: Ostinato
Habbox Name: Ostinato

Christina Aguilera - Simply because she is an utter legend and I would love to see how she interacted in such an environment. I feel she would basically kick butt and then everyone could love her as much as me! :)

Britney Spears - Because she is such a skank and is in complete meltdown so would make great TV to see it live!

Mariah Carey - Shes always been reported to be a bit on the insane side so I think it'd be great to see the real amazing singer up close and personal! :P

Edit by Professor-Alex (Competitions Staff) - Entry disqualified. This competition is not open to habbox staff.

technolust!!
30-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Habbo Name: technolust

Habbox Name: technolust!!

My entry: Lee Evans - he'd take the **** of everybody and it would be very funny. :P

Marlon Dingle (From Emmerdale) - get rid of him for a few months and he wouldn't have a clue what he was doing which would be funny.

Paul Potts - he'd annoy everyone with his opera singing. lee evans would rip into him bad style.

iMegz.
31-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Habbo Name: iMegz.
Habbox Name: Megz
My entry:

1. The Cheeky Girls
2. Eddie Murphy
3. Victoria Beckham

1. The Cheeky Girls would be so funny to watch because they could annoy everyone else in the house just by there voices. I would for a task make them stay in a small room together for 48 hours with the other contestants just to see how much they annoy them =D

2. Eddie Murphy he is absolutely hilarious and crack many jokes. He would be a favorite to win from the start and if he argued with anyone in the house all you would be able to do is laugh! For a task I would make Eddie allowed not being able to smile for an hour and if he passes he could get a reward =D

3. Victoria Beckham recently slated off Eddie Murphy and thats partly the reason I'm putting her in there. It would be interesting to see what happens between Eddie and Victoria plus I would take all her Make-Up away for 48 hours to see how much she complained. She would deffinatly be the person to complain and get into the most arguments. I would make Victoria do some of the most unpleasent task's as it would make good TV and would be hilarious!

Miixy
04-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Habbo Canada Name: Miixy
Forum Name: Miixy
My entry-

1) Paris Hilton - Everyone could see how much she's "changed". Good entertainment is what BB is about. LOL!:eusa_clap

2) Brad Pitt - Who knows what Paris might do :P Makes good entertainment and hey, girls would like it

3) Jennifer Aniston - WOW Angelina would hate that and it would be hilarious:eusa_danc

If there was a fourth person, I would so stick in Angelina just for fun :8

xScottx
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Three people that i would pick are

Gordan Brown - I would pick him because he is famous and rich and I want to see him mad !

Terriosit (however you spell) - He would get people really mad :)

Sean White - He has orange hair !

Habbo Name: gatorboy90

Habbox Name: xScottx

Three people that i would pick are

Gordan Brown - I would pick him because he is famous and rich and I want to see him mad !

Terriosit (however you spell) - He would get people really mad :)

Sean White - He has orange hair !

and michael jackson because little kids love to see him ! j/k.. lol.. but really michael jackson !

Dark Chevard
06-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Habbo Name: Dr-Lewis
Habbox Name: Dark Chevard

Britney Spears:-
It'd just be so funny with her in there, she'd go off her head and probaly shave off all her again. She couldn't live without her luxries for about 10minutes so Id love to see her in there and see how she does. She has dirty side two so she'd liven it up while provide us with some good singing lol :)

Paris Hilton:-
This for all those boy's we want some action in there and as she gets arrested for drink driving maybe it would be funny to see her ****** and making a complete fool of herself. She would also spice up the house but with a bit of a rebel's touch.

Jodie Marsh:-
She has got to be so stupid, it would be funny to see how she reacted and her personality around other girls that are like her, the house would be fun with her in because she has got such a funny personality but at the same time she's quite stupid with big melons.

Overall these girls would probaly get jealous over each other as they are pritty much the same and would cause intresnting fights and arguements.

bradaldinho
07-08-2007, 09:03 AM
habbo name - bradaldinho
habbox name - bradaldinho
my entry -

the three people i would enter in the big brother house are;

pete doherty - with all his drug taking, and how he keeps stating that he's gonna get clean, i would love to see if he cracked and went completly mental.

Tom cruise - as he is a scienctoligist if love to see him in a different enviroment, and also i wonder if he would brag about his religion and turn the whole house into scientoligists.

Paris Hilton - I would love to have her in the house, just to see if the so called princess is a slob. as she has everything done for her i would love to see her do everything her self

these three housemates would bring disgust, laughter and crying to the house, just what this country needs lol

:eusa_danc

bradaldinho
07-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Edit by Professor-Alex (Competitions Staff) - Please do not double post. When posting, please only hit the "post" button once, your post will appear eventually.

addy06
07-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Habbo Name: addy06
Habbox Name: addy06
Entry:-

If i could Pick three Celebraties to enter the big brother House then It would have to be:

1) Paris Hilton, becuase she has had everything shes wanted and has to have her own way. So if they have terrible tasks like the slops. It would be amusing to see how she reacts!;)

2) My second Celebratie Would Be Madonna, Because She is An older celebratie and i think that She would Boss people around in the house a bit like carol But she woud set rules and bore the housemates ALOT!!:D

3) My final celebratie that I would select to go into the big brother house is Hugh Grant, Because he has a great sense of humour and would just lighten big brother up completely think if he entered the house then he would be the main attraction and all the girls would Go after him!:P

I have decided to choose these Celebraties, as they have all got indivisual qualities to themselves and would really suit the big brother house!:)

cycodilek
09-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Habbo name: cycodilek
Habbox name: cycodilek
My Entry:

Paris Hilton- Because her partying and stubbornness would get on peoples nerves, and her stupidity would make for a good laugh, like when she would have to try and do her own laundry or wash dishes.

Ron Jeremy- Because him flirting on the other two girls would be hilarious, plus
his jokes he tries to make all the would start some drama between him and the women since he'd keep pushing them.

Lindsay Lohan- Her and Paris could party together and make a competition to see who could go into rehab/ to jail the most time over the duration of the show. Also you could watch Lindsay's downfall as a celeb in person instead of hearing it over the news.

Emo-so-what
10-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Habbo Name: emo-so-what?
Habbox Name: Emo-so-what
My entry: I think Jackie Chan, Venessa Feltz and Michelle Marsh.

I say these because big brother has three rules

1) They get a guy who seems easy to push around but will stand up for himself, often with entertaining consequences (Jackie)

2) There's always a fat woman (Venessa)

3) There has to be eye candy as it's the only reason any man watches Big Brother (Michelle)

lolwut
11-08-2007, 02:17 PM
iyaaa,

Habbo Name: Srysly
Habbox Name: Emo Rangers
My Entry: Gerard Way, Paris Hilton, Dave Grohl

1) Gerard should go in because it'd give him a chance to show the world that he's actually a good person and I'd go clinically insane if he did because he's a such a good person and a role model to many.

2) Paris should go in because she'd attract alot of attention (e.g. alot of my mates fancy her tbh.) and she gets everything done for her so it'd be hilarious to see her screaming and throwing Nikki Graham style tantrums all the time. And she's such an idiot. :D

3) Dave should go in because I said Gerard should go in, I'd LOVE to see if they conflicted! Him and Gerard Way would probably spend all the time there in the house ripping into each other (E.g. Foo Fighters vs. My Chemical Romance), that'd be so funny. Also probably turn heads towards the show.

*hopez i win*

fnx xox

can my post change so it says Emo Rangers in the post thing pls?

got a name change like LOL ;d

JoeyK. (Competitions Staff) - Sorted. If you would like something changed in the future, please contact any of the Competitions Staff via PM instead of posting.

Post merged by Kirbyc (competition staff)

munchie13
13-08-2007, 04:04 PM
habbo name munchie13
habbox furom munchie13

in the bb house i would have:jackie chan,chris tucker, and chris rock

Jackie chan because he would just be funny with chris tucker like on rush hour and he will do alot of stunts.

chris tucker because of the same above.

and chris rock because he is just a legend.:eusa_clap

Posts merged by JoeyK. (Competitions Staff) - Please do not post multiple times with similar information in this forum.

BobX
13-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Habbo name: BobX
Habbox name: BobX
Entry: -

The first person I would place into the big brother house is undoubtedly Rihanna. Not only would she keep us entertained with her musical talent and hot physique, but she would also protect other housemates from the rain! It's a win win situation to have her in the house!

The second housemate I would place into the Big Brother house would be Jimmy Carr. Possibly one of the funniest men around, he would keep us all entertained with his instand joke relay, and have all the housemates happy and excited, rather then tired and bored. There is no doubt that he would make an excellent housemate for viewing pleasure.

The third and final housemate to be place into the big brother house under my watch would be Paula Radcliffe. Her determination to keep going would persuade less housemates to quit, and more housemates to do things. Thus, there always being some activity going on inside the house for us to view.

With these 3, there will never be a dull moment in the house again, and everyone has something to look foward to. Hopefully some of these will consider going into the big brother house one day.

Swearwolf
14-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Habbo Name: Minestrone
Habbox Name: estranged
Entry:-
person 1: Kurt Cobain
person 2: Krist Novoselic
person 3: Dave Grohl

why? despite kurt cobain being dead for over 13 years. these three make up one of the most amazing and influential grunge bands of all time... NIRVANA.

Judas
15-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Habbo name: cramop01234
Habbox name: cramop01234

My entry:

(1) Alan Carr - I would choose Alan because he is just so funny. He always takes the micky out of people on Big Brother when hes on the Friday Night Project, and it would be really good to see what he is actually like in Big Brother.

(2) Perez Hilton (If you havent heard of him, hes a American celebrity blogger who basically is pretty rude to alot of people. Not everyone, but you can see him on his website www.perezhilton.com) - He has really strong opinions on people, and it would be good if one of the other celebrities who ended up in there, he had bad mouthed in his blog, and he was confronted by them. I think he would be a big argument starter.

(3) Lily Allen - Gotta love her. She is just amazing in so many ways, and she is so controversial and I just think that she would make people laugh, and she would speak her mind to make it interesting to watch. (Plus BB is one of her favourite programs lol)

Thats pretty much it.

msb.
16-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
My Entry:
Peter Kay - One of my best comedians that makes me laugh.

The Undertaker - LOL? Wrestling :P makes me laugh.

Jimmy Carr - He is really funny and can make jokes out of nothing sometimes.

Gleeda
17-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Gleeda
Entry:

Ashton Kutcher, George Bush and Pamela Anderson

Ashton Kutcher - I think he would need to go into the house to give the female people watching the show abit of manmeat as honestly every Big Brother it's always a pretty woman to entertain the men but never a nice looking man. He is also pretty humourous and would supply entertainment for the house. He is also clever and witty and doesn't keep his opinion locked in, this could cause arguments and tension - even more entertainment.

George Bush - Like Ashton Kutcher, he could add some manmeat for the older ladies watching Big Brother haha! Also he's annoying so everyone would want to watch to see what he has to say and how he reacts to the environment. We only see the George Bush that he presents himself as but seeing him 24 hours a day could show off a different side of him.

Pamela Anderson - For the men watching and the lesbians. I think her and Ashton might get it on which would make George abit of a loner which would be quite funny to watch. I reckon she is also very picky and fussy about what she does plus apparently she can cook and I doubt Ashton and George can so eh.

nearlyyours1
17-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Habbo Name: nearlyyours6
Habbox Name: nearlyyours1
My entry:

1st choice- Michael Jackson: I think he will make brilliant TV, because he is so wierd and crazy
2nd Choice- Paris Hilton: She will make hilarious tv, because she is so dumb.
3rd choice- Simon Cowell: He will make good tv, because he is so up themselves and is likely to clash with everyone in the house

Rafiki
18-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Habbo Name: Habbo Name -packman.
Habbox Name: Forum Name -packman.
My entry:- Katie price, Because it would be funny as Peter Aundrea would be watching from the house, and looking after the kids. Katie would be so mad on there, shes just well cool

Simon cowel. Because he always moans and everything and you could do a talent show and he will be a judge and he has do like be nice to them not nasty " Love to see that day "

David Blane. He will be practicing his magic instead off task and making people fail all the time witch would cause a Huge argument in the house.

BrokenGhost14
18-08-2007, 08:27 PM
:)I Would choose

Sharon Osbourne-She would be so kind to people, i love her, she is my favorite, she would look after people and have fun at the same time !! :)

My mother-I would love to see her on the television, she would be so fun and kind to the other housemates. She wouldnt get involved in arguments, she would be talking to the cameras 23/7 :P !!

And Nick On 'My Family' I would die to see him on Big Brother, have you seen him on that programme 'My Family' he is HILARIOUS!! :):D:D:D;):P

cena992
19-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Habbo Name: :.:owned:.
Habbox Name: Cena992

My Entry:
1. The Chinese man from heroes because he could freeze time and put pranks on people and freeze in an eviction :)

2. Bruce Almighty because as god in his film he could od anything he wanted to do. That will give him an advantage.

3. The BBC News Presenter because she/he would have to know the news to do the news. So she/he would know what is going on outside the house!

I dont know there real names... But.. Ya no :)

The Professor
19-08-2007, 07:33 PM
The competition is now closed. Thank you to everyone for the entries, I will enjoy reading them. The winner will be announced soon!

The Professor
20-08-2007, 03:45 PM
After a full hour of sifting through the entries (most of which were very well thought out and quite funny) I have decided that the winners are:

1st. Gleeda (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=3815372&postcount=29)

and

2nd. Megz (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=3760633&postcount=14)

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5084/2ndprizemp5.jpg

I thought these were the best thought out entries, the personalities they chose would clash/mix well to make a great couple of months of television.

Other entries that I liked incude: Brokenghost14, BobX, Emo-So-What, addy06, Crimson, bouncy-bunny1 and glitterjemz. But unfortunately, there can only be two winners!

Thanks for entering, good luck in future competitions :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!