PDA

View Full Version : NFL.

Ras
25-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Does any1 watch NFL when its on.. aka American Football..

Well just some news I just saw.

Michael Vick the "new" generation of QBs is caught for having dog fights, he raised pitbulls to fight, and police have found dog corpses in his yard.

This is a really sad news to NFL. Michael Vick can get 6 years jail for this, and I and many more would miss his play.
Hes a great quarterback which took the runningbacks idea, and ran himself all time, hes going for the record with most running yards EVER. And then this :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall :eusa_wall:eusa_wall, gl in court.

CJW93
25-07-2007, 11:21 AM
I catch he odd game here and there
Go Redskins!

mangle
25-07-2007, 01:16 PM
I sometimes watch the Phins (Miami Dolphins) play. Its hard to keep interest over the summer though!

Ras
25-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Yeh very true. But if you got the channels you can watch pre-season. Btw I live in denmark, is any1 of you going to see the Giants - Dolphins match in London?
[Seahawks fan ;]]

Grainger@CUFC
25-07-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm a Patriots fan. I dislike Michael Vick. Not because of his playing style or anything like that. He's one of the highest paid players in the NFL and what have the Falcons done in the past few years? Nothing. I know it's a team effort, but if he can't get a team up to get through the play-offs, then he shouldn't be paid that much.

Randy Moss at the Pats :8.

CJW93
25-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Yeh very true. But if you got the channels you can watch pre-season. Btw I live in denmark, is any1 of you going to see the Giants - Dolphins match in London?
[Seahawks fan ;]]

Me and my mates were thinking of going

RedStratocas
26-07-2007, 02:12 AM
i know i shouldnt speak too soon, because all the evidence isn't in, but micheal vick should get more than 6 years prison if the allegations are true.

26-07-2007, 04:00 AM
Lol, I hope that Vick goes to prison, he needs prison. I think he is the stupidest player in the NFL. I hated him before this happened and now it just gives me another reason to hate him. I mean sure hes good, but he is stupid. Give your home town fans the finger?! ***, If someone I looked up to did that to me I'd probably end up hating them for the rest of my life. Vick doese'nt know how good he has it, on and off the field. That is why he screws everything up and always gets in trouble. **** VICK!

mangle
26-07-2007, 07:49 AM
I wouldnt mind going to see the Phins at wembly , depends if i can get tickets :]

Viruz
26-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Packers all the way.

Ras
27-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Me and my mates were thinking of going

I wouldnt mind going to see the Phins at wembly , depends if i can get tickets :]

Its a bit too late to get tickets :]]. We ordered our last year, and we got reply in April.. We are 4 going there, and we wont sit together :s

mangle
27-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Its a bit too late to get tickets :]]. We ordered our last year, and we got reply in April.. We are 4 going there, and we wont sit together :s
Its probably our "larger framed" american friends having to buy more than one seat :rolleyes:

Ras
27-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Its probably our "larger framed" american friends having to buy more than one seat :rolleyes:

LOL. Anyway, I cant believe Americans actually come to see the match ;l .. Thats what I call a true fan.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!