PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Non-HC's asking HCs for:

Xx.HoTiE.xX
18-08-2004, 03:52 PM
is any other HC sick of non-HCS coming up to u and asking for tickets, furni, and/or credits? It happens to me all the time and I'm sick of it!!!! Is any other HC sick of it too? :s

Yoshi132045
18-08-2004, 04:36 PM
I get it sometimes, don't worry, youre not alone.

evect
18-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Just ignore them or if it's your room just kick them.

preppy08
18-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Ya i am so sick of it. Thats y i think HC should not be aloud. i think everyone shood have the cool clothes and hair. Bcuz only uys go for HC grls or vice versa and it is so annoying!

.:.:Rocky-D:.:.
18-08-2004, 07:28 PM
It's stupid that people beg they end up being kicked and are taken as a waste of space, they also get people thinking that they are really poor whne post people that beg arent and are just doing it for the extra bit of furni...

Unacceptable

Edited By Jd25* Please don't advertise in the Bobba forum
*The advertisment has been removed*

happypunk101
18-08-2004, 08:53 PM
not a beggers are stupid the just looking for a helping hand go into the welcome lounge and help out there and youll fund they really aint so bad

Mentor
18-08-2004, 09:22 PM
is any other HC sick of non-HCS coming up to u and asking for tickets, furni, and/or credits? It happens to me all the time and I'm sick of it!!!! Is any other HC sick of it too? :s
not netirely true, i realy hate beggers, but they dont aks hcs for furni, they ask anyone with furni, ive often had HC mebers asking me for furni, becuse they spent all the money on HC and couldnta ffored it lol, thats why i neva bin HC, its pointless, if u wnat Hc stuff, plently of peeps will trade for it, plus i neva seen mush point in the silly hair and cloths

Arcanum
19-08-2004, 02:07 AM
I've had bad experiences with beggars, they beg and beg until I remove them and then they go and make rooms that say "ARCANUM IS A SCAMMER' becasue I didn't give them furni. Yet we have begged at least once during our time in Habbo and from now on, I don't accept random f/rs anymore :(

Mentor
19-08-2004, 03:09 AM
i ofetn suddenly dont hav any furni left in my hand when beggers are around.

Beggers are just annoying, if they wnat furni they should get a job in a mafia, they for an unknown reaon pay furni to peeps to wiat around randomly.

Butcher11
19-08-2004, 03:19 PM
not a beggers are stupid the just looking for a helping hand go into the welcome lounge and help out there and youll fund they really aint so bad

You put the words in my mouth, and if you're either HC or non-hc we all were new once, and I'm sure you remember how rude ppl were to you, so be nice back, and if you have an extra furni ya don't need, why not make some habbo happy. :o Wow what a shocking idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wishkah
19-08-2004, 04:22 PM
yep i no, then they try the. can u tel me ur pasword so that i can see wot its like to have funri. so i say ye. its
urascammernowgo****and*******, u****!

let ur imagination work out wots the strars cud be

Butcher11
19-08-2004, 04:25 PM
well asking for ya pass is scamming, but that's a small group.

Simonac55
19-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Ya when there is beggers, the good thing to do is ignore them.

.:.:Rocky-D:.:.
19-08-2004, 06:25 PM
i ofetn suddenly dont hav any furni left in my hand when beggers are around.

Beggers are just annoying, if they wnat furni they should get a job in a mafia, they for an unknown reaon pay furni to peeps to wiat around randomly.

It's your own fault that you dont have any furni left in yur hand, you don't have to give it to them :p

Xx.HoTiE.xX
19-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Ya i am so sick of it. Thats y i think HC should not be aloud. i think everyone shood have the cool clothes and hair. Bcuz only uys go for HC grls or vice versa and it is so annoying!
i totally agree, ive been think bout that 1 lately
non-hcs always pretend to be my friend at first then turn out asking over the console "do u have and tickets so i can dive?" or" do u have any furni u dont want?" and "can u get me some credits?" im sick of it!!!!

Mentor
19-08-2004, 11:58 PM
anoteh annoying think is when beggers set up donation rooms, wich are empty and they always try to get peeps to donate there annoying

Xx.HoTiE.xX
20-08-2004, 01:44 AM
anoteh annoying think is when beggers set up donation rooms, wich are empty and they always try to get peeps to donate there annoying
i agree, ppl say "i got hacked can u donate plz?" and "im poor can u donate plz?" im sick of it!! srry non-hcs but beggers drive me nuts!!!!!

Stance
20-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Well basically why Non-hcs tend to beg HCs for furni because they tend to have in mind "wow, this guy is in hc, he must be rich!" or maybe that player is a newbie and doesnt understand why it is, but he looks and you and sees that badge- wow, this is a special player!!

So I think the best way is to ignore it, but if its getting on your nerves, kik them if possible or leave the room :)

SkaKid77
20-08-2004, 09:58 AM
You cant really say all non hc do that, its just that ppl are new and a looking for some help.

at least be nice to them when u say no.. there are non hc's who are choosing not to pay £2.50 a month for hc..

Bunny
20-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Yeah I hate beggers too!!! I actually never begged for furni, even when I was a newbie. The beggers just say "Oh, I live in Australia so I can't buy credits". Well HELLO, I live in Australia and I'm a succesful habbo!!! I earned my furni and credits! They think that it's not fair that some habbos can buy credits and others can't, but the reality is that the habbos who buy credits themselves are paying for it, and it's expensive. And besides, there's the BT Click and Buy now which you only have to use a credit card with. I'm sorry if I have sounded mean but it's the truth.

Mentor
20-08-2004, 01:28 PM
its true on the most part, plus im a non hc, that way i hav more to spend on furnio for rooms without wasteing it on a badge, i neva had any trouble getting in to hotel rooms, plus alot of hcs trade there hc stuff at the cred amount its worth rather than adding to it when tarding foir normals so i hav that to. i neva begged for furni, orignal i just went arount trying to get jobs in mafias etc, its was atking ages so i gave up and broght aload of creds thogh

Stance
20-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Well lets put it this way HCs spend 2 pounds on it and non-hcs dont, see the difference? Hc spends money on cool hair, a rare and a badge.

Mentor
20-08-2004, 01:33 PM
i can get the rairs easy, most normal habbos resnt hcs with badge for some reason, so are less likly to trade, plus i like my hair and cloths, the hcs stuff looks alittel wired lol?

charl14613
20-08-2004, 02:37 PM
i totally agree, ive been think bout that 1 lately
non-hcs always pretend to be my friend at first then turn out asking over the console "do u have and tickets so i can dive?" or" do u have any furni u dont want?" and "can u get me some credits?" im sick of it!!!!
Im an hc and i have tons on non-hc friends none of them ask me for furni ive had more hcs ask me for furni than non hcs...if they ask me for furni or i don't get 2 kno them i dont add them

Xx.HoTiE.xX
24-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Im an hc and i have tons on non-hc friends none of them ask me for furni ive had more hcs ask me for furni than non hcs...if they ask me for furni or i don't get 2 kno them i dont add them
yah most of my friends r non-hcs and they dnt ask me for furni, jst ppl i really dnt get to kno ask me for furni. like random ppl that pretend to be my friend, thats y i like going to hc only partys

Mentor
25-08-2004, 02:06 PM
im non hc and i dont ask for furni, it just annoys people, plus peopel ask anyoien for furni that they know have some, to some one looking for furni a hc they think must be rich. im only aksed after we boost the rooms in to top load and peeeps start entering. cuz then they see u hav furni and ovisoly want some, even thogh we worked hard for the stuff, so why shoudl we giv it away for nothing?

Verisimilitude
25-08-2004, 08:39 PM
I agree with most of what all you say. Non-HCs aren't the scum of Habbo you make them out to be sometimes though. They honestly do just want to have a good time, and maybe they think that since they have an HC friend, that that friend may help them out.

On the other hand, HCs themselves can be rude to non-HC members, not treating them with the same respect, etc. I get tons of attention when i walk around with HC clothes and my badge on, but when I put on regular Habbo clothes, the respect, the extra kindness, and all that goes away. It's almost worth taking away the HC all together. It's basically a type of racism, HC= the "white" population and non HC=equal the perverse and black population. The HC are respected and aknoledged, the non-HCs are unrecognized and pushed to the wayside.

Usher
26-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Well, I don't find that annoying.. u no what I find annoying? 20 friend requests every time I log on, that means I have to decline 20 friend requests each time I LOG ON now that's what I call annoying :@

Incher
26-08-2004, 05:11 AM
there idiot noobs who come on the site to ruin our lives thats wat i think!

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:45 AM
Its a game based on a hotel and is a chat site, you dont have to take it that seriously, I worked hard for my business and so has mentor, if i was mega rich i would give free furni to non-hcs, I never give to HC's as it's their fault they wasted 25 creds on a stupid badge and gay hair styles and clothing.

Mentor
29-08-2004, 03:37 PM
there idiot noobs who come on the site to ruin our lives thats wat i think!
hey you were a nood once, and i think most pople have better things to do.

plus i do hav to agree about some of the hc clothing it is a bit, how to say odd.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Not to mention feminie, the girly hair styles, the habbo I got free HC with, I changed the clothing to make it look girly and I walked around talking to girls and they thought i was a le****n, I think HC clothing is Gay.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!