PDA

View Full Version : The new 'Cool War' gets even cooler..

-:Undertaker:-
03-08-2007, 09:28 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6927395.stm

Russia are just going more and more back in time, they already have tonnes of gas with the power to cut off Europe and their just being GREEDY.

Technologic
04-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Britain would be alright, we hav rrights to most of the north sea which, if everyone eklse ewas cut off, we would be able to sustain gas and oil supplied for another 15 years or summin.

Then we could build a pipeline to greenland xo

GommeInc
04-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Is it actually Russia? Or their level headed leader which should be shot?

lScottl
04-08-2007, 02:36 PM
I dont dislike Russia as a country, I hate that stupid Vladmir Putin, he thinks he's the best,

=gamemaster=
04-08-2007, 03:50 PM
I like russians, I have a friend that is russian, but i just dont like dictators...

CrazyColaist
04-08-2007, 04:36 PM
i'm quater russian :|

Decapitated!
04-08-2007, 06:52 PM
i'm quater russian :|

OMG U GREEDY!!!
Joke.

i have nothing against russians just there leader seems like an ********.

05-08-2007, 10:59 PM
I don't mean it as Russia, it's the Kremlin whom are all backwards in the head, they and their ex-KGB soviet spy Vlamir all need a reality check.

Scary world we live in.

Frozenguy-2
06-08-2007, 05:45 AM
i agree with undertaker

HotelUser
06-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Russia doesn't own my nations land. Canada owns it:
"Look, this isn't the 15th century," he said, according to the website of Canadian Television. "You can't go around the world and just plant flags and say 'We're claiming this territory."'

Canada's own claims to the Arctic, he said, were "well-established."
"The question of sovereignty of the Arctic is not a question," he said, speaking in French. "It's clear. It's our country. It's our property. It's our water ... The Arctic is Canadian."

Unless Russia changed international law they can't claim the arctic because they can't go past 200miles of their borders to the arctic.

Our Prime Minister commented:
Prime Minister Stephen Harper said he was unsure what to make of the Russian action: "It shows once again that sovereignty over the North and sovereignty in our Arctic is going to be an important issue as we move into the future."

If Russia owns the north pole, according to this website:
http://www.lifelikepundits.com/index.php/site/russia_plants_flag_and_declares_it_owns_north_pole/

Bush should tell Russia he owns the Moon as his nations flag is on it.

Canada's Conservative government is vowing to assert sovereignty over its Arctic lands and waterways. Last month Ottawa said it would build up to eight patrol ships designed to operate in the frozen region, which is believed to hold huge untapped oil and gas reserves.

CHARLOTTETOWN, Prince Edward Island (Reuters) - Canada on Thursday dismissed Russia's claim to a large chunk of the resource-rich Arctic, saying the tactic was more suited to the 15th century than the real world.

Jordy
06-08-2007, 04:39 PM
"Look, this isn't the 15th century," he said, according to the website of Canadian Television. "You can't go around the world and just plant flags and say 'We're claiming this territory."'

"The question of sovereignty of the Arctic is not a question," he said, speaking in French. "It's clear. It's our country. It's our property. It's our water ... The Arctic is Canadian."

Unless Russia changed international law they can't claim the arctic because they can't go past 200miles of their borders to the arctic.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper said he was unsure what to make of the Russian action: "It shows once again that sovereignty over the North and sovereignty in our Arctic is going to be an important issue as we move into the future."

http://www.lifelikepundits.com/index.php/site/russia_plants_flag_and_declares_it_owns_north_pole/

Canada's Conservative government is vowing to assert sovereignty over its Arctic lands and waterways. Last month Ottawa said it would build up to eight patrol ships designed to operate in the frozen region, which is believed to hold huge untapped oil and gas reserves.

CHARLOTTETOWN, Prince Edward Island (Reuters) - Canada on Thursday dismissed Russia's claim to a large chunk of the resource-rich Arctic, saying the tactic was more suited to the 15th century than the real world.

Russia already has a lot of oil already, so they don't need it, Canada has lots too, so they don't need it, Norway has lots too from the North Sea, so they don't need it, GreenLand (Denmark) have very little oil, give it them?

It's the most fair way :'(

06-08-2007, 05:45 PM

Good point over the Moon :)

Russia already has a lot of oil already, so they don't need it, Canada has lots too, so they don't need it, Norway has lots too from the North Sea, so they don't need it, GreenLand (Denmark) have very little oil, give it them?

It's not just to give to people who haven't got enough, we're talking Billions even trillions, but one thing is for sure, Russia are going back to Soviet stances.

HotelUser
06-08-2007, 11:23 PM

First come first serve, should we give the USA our water too then we go thirsty come 100 years? Canada needs money too. We pay way too much as it is in Canada for oil/gas maybe this will cheapen it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!