PDA

View Full Version : NEED CHEAP GOOD WEB SPACE?

Jin
18-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Do you want to get rid of that cheap look and make your self look like you mean business?

Are you using .tk and other free sites but cant get enough space or bandwidth?

Do you want to have a .com at the of your web address?

Do you want EXCEPTIONALLY good services at a cheap price?

IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN GO TO

DIAMOND HOSTING (http://www.diamondhost.co.uk/)

FOR PRICES AS LITTLE AS £0.42p PER MONTH FOR 100 MB OF WEB SPACE YOU CANT GO WRONG! (custom plans also availible to suit your needs)

WHOA IT GETS BETTER IF YOU MAKING A HABBO RELATED FANSITE IT IS ONLY 34 PENCE PER MONTH THAT IS STUPIDLY CHEAP WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GUY? CLICK HERE FOR HABBO SITES (www.diamondhost.co.uk/habbo.html)

Don't forget to mention that jinsins told you. ;)

Fedoracore
18-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Hehe Nice One JIN :P

Think you went a bit mental dnt you hehe

Nice though

Keep up the good work

Mentor
18-08-2004, 11:14 PM
it doenst provide any advanmced scripting languges, php perl etc or any data bases so it woudl be a downgrade from my account now, althogh they are preety good prises

Jin
18-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Hey mentor i was speaking to him and his exact words were "you mentor sed...it doenst provide any advanced scripting languges, php perl etc or any data bases so it woudl be a downgrade from my account now, althogh they are preety good prises do me a fav - tel him he's rong n it does!"

Hey mentor guess what your wrong it does :D

MENTION ME PLEASE :D

Yonder
20-08-2004, 05:12 PM
that is cheap very cheap sounds to good to be true

Jin
20-08-2004, 05:39 PM
The reason why it is cheap because the owner is fresh in the buissness of hosting to the public ask him for the full cost's custom packages are availible just to suit your needs there is no harm in asking him he is a good guy and ex-habbo.

Mentor
20-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey mentor i was speaking to him and his exact words were "you mentor sed...it doenst provide any advanced scripting languges, php perl etc or any data bases so it woudl be a downgrade from my account now, althogh they are preety good prises do me a fav - tel him he's rong n it does!"

Hey mentor guess what your wrong it does :D

MENTION ME PLEASE :D aggghhhh * jumps back in fright*

lol realy? it dint say on teh main site? thats one thing that most peeps look for?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!