PDA

View Full Version : Free Vs Paid-for

Mizki
28-06-2004, 11:27 AM
In other words, Coke Music Vs Habbo. Now it's not really a debate whether Coke-Music or Habbo is better - however, maybe more - a paid game over a free game. Alot of people complain that you have to actually spend your own money in order to get credits and furni - yet when they visit coke, they say it is boring because there isn't really an object to the game, you just make music, play it and get items. I guess what I am asking - is if Credits on Habbo Hotel were free, like that in Coke-Music, would you still enjoy it as much? - I don't think I would.

:Illusion
28-06-2004, 12:19 PM
I'd lose interest really quickly if i had everythin i wanted when i wanted. You'd be left with nothin much to do, the tradin would go out the window, all the games too cos people wouldn't need to win furni, so it'd end up with people fillin every last space in their rooms with stuff they dont really need an havin nothin to do but just sit around an talk :eek:

hone1
28-06-2004, 12:51 PM
i loved coke music at first because u got bascially its like getting creds 4 free:S and it soo easy to get stuff,but on habbo u need to work to get ur furni so i think ppl would appreciate it more (i do).One last thing u can only put 6 furnis in coke trade box even if it the same thing e.g coke sofas only 6.:S

habbo rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffin
02-07-2004, 01:56 PM
OH OF COURSE NO ONE WOULD INJOY FREE ****. What's the fun in working for your items? oh wait that is the fun in the game, lets just spend some money on the game, k yeah that's what it is on Coke you earn decibels "Earn" aight. and you trying to diss on Coke just showed how much better it is, you can't play one damn piece of music on Habbo, yet on Coke you can make yah own kinds of mixes, badass ****. If you pay for credits, you're pathetic and have NO ****ing life.

02-07-2004, 02:18 PM
OH OF COURSE NO ONE WOULD INJOY FREE ****. What's the fun in working for your items? oh wait that is the fun in the game, lets just spend some money on the game, k yeah that's what it is on Coke you earn decibels "Earn" aight. and you trying to diss on Coke just showed how much better it is, you can't play one damn piece of music on Habbo, yet on Coke you can make yah own kinds of mixes, badass ****. If you pay for credits, you're pathetic and have NO ****ing life.

:rolleyes: Right. Did anyone say no one would like free stuff? No didn't think so. But if everything was free then habbo would become so borin, cos nearly every room on Habbo is either a competition, a mafia, or some sort of game. If people didn't need to win/earn furni, the rooms would close, an it'd leave people sittin around with nothin to do. I'd rather pay for credits and have stuff to do than have everything for free an be bored out of my mind. :rolleyes:

Griffin
02-07-2004, 02:29 PM
okay coke is free money wise, but wtf you just said work for it, paying money is not, actually earning it is what you do on coke, you have to perform to get decibels and buy ****. also trading for better **** and so on.

02-07-2004, 02:37 PM
okay coke is free money wise, but wtf you just said work for it, paying money is not, actually earning it is what you do on coke, you have to perform to get decibels and buy ****. also trading for better **** and so on.
But you can earn it on Habbo too without spendin any money. Get a job, win some competitions etc, it's just like earnin your decibels on Coke to get furni. People always hate Habbo cos of the credits, but they never think that they don't have to buy a thing, if they just did abit of work an earned their furni then they'd probably like it as much as they liked Coke because they didn't have to spend anything.

Griffin
02-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah but there is always fruits out there who think they are cool and spend all their lifes saving on habbo furni. i traded a bit of coke for habbo and habbo for coke. But like ya'll said then Habbo furni would be free if you worked for it lol, that's gay I thoguht ya'll said. It is only cool if you have to pay for it. rofl

-burn07-
02-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I liked it at first because I was poor on habbo and coke was free. Then I discovered the multiples accounts thing and got almost everything I wanted. I would give free furni to people but then there was a thing about whos richer, more powerful, and "leet". It kinda made coke like a big competition. Sooo It became boring and I left :) Also I traded coke furni for habbo which got me started up to what I am now. :D

Griffin
02-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah you couldn't compare to them, I see how that was boring. You got made fun of a lot too I bet. Well I guess I understand, even though I never been that poor.

AngelDude2
09-07-2004, 06:41 AM
I don't use habbo as much as cokemusic cos i've spent all i want to spend on habbo and on coke its free i guess its boring with it being free but you do earn it

JoeyK.
13-07-2004, 05:30 AM
Coke is nice in the fact that you dont have to pay.
Habbo is harder to get stuff so you feel pride.
it about balances it out.

the thing that tips me in favor of coke tho are these 2 things-
1. HC- makes some people feel better than others cause they have a digital badge and the other dosnt- nothing against hc, as im one myself, but it would be nice if some of us could be less stuck up

2. Respect- on habbo, no one cares if you are rich, they just kinda pass it by and beg for free stuff. on coke tho, ive found alot of people saying "Nice room!" to lots of other people. makes you feel like youve done somthing :)

kirkrrr
13-07-2004, 06:25 AM
i dont really think coke music is all that free. like if u play the games and all yea u get free creds or w.e .. but u most people just buy coke and get the caps.. well to buy the coke its 1 dolla in USA just think of it as like `1 dolla for how ever many creds they giv eu . lol

dudey345
17-07-2004, 09:44 AM
i would lose intrest cos there wouldnt be any thing to do

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 01:57 AM
hog i can see y your a greater member (u make posts 1 sentence long without any true interests with the subject :eusa_snoo )

Pixel-Artist
22-07-2004, 01:11 AM
I hate the whole buying credits, I don't have money and My parents aren't gonna buy me any, On Habbo you can just buy what you need, in coke you have to earn Dbs to get furni.

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 02:24 AM
I hate the whole buying credits, I don't have money and My parents aren't gonna buy me any, On Habbo you can just buy what you need, in coke you have to earn Dbs to get furni.
Yeah i sorta agree with that statement aswell underground becuz id like it more if i had furni which i earned from workin my butt off and gettin decis to get me furni but habbos also a lil like that cuz u can get a job and get furni for the job but i dont think i would REALLY fit into the coke one cuz i just use the clone cheat to get all me furni on coke :D Other than the pins that is and the ultra rares which u can now get from coke caps :o

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:24 AM
As i said before theres goods and bads about both of them... Most people on this forum will choose habbo because this is a habbo hotel based forum

Xet
30-07-2004, 06:09 AM
Im not poor on habbo
Im Very rich one coke
I like Coke a little better... alot of people on habbo annoy me.

Edited by Simonac

You have broken the forum rules. Please do not double post. Just edit your last one.

COOLK1D4
07-08-2004, 04:28 AM
Habbo is stupid because u cant play music u dont get free credits and there is better furni.the only reason why i go on habbo is because coke is always full :eusa_wall

Xet
07-08-2004, 06:12 AM
Habbo is mroe of a challange,
More rares
Yet lacks in graphics

Bubblegum74
07-08-2004, 09:57 PM
I think Coke Music is better because at least everyones treated the same / gets the same amount of choice, and the obvious fact that it's FREE FREE FREEEEE! Lolz XD
I'm glad that Coke doesn't do stuff like HC Club, because it just causes more problems, ya? Plus, if you're going to buy the bottles of coke in USA, its not like you have a badge proving you did :eusa_naug There's no rivalry, and I think it has an effect of people's behavior too, theres alot of really nice people in Coke Music.

.:Rare.Girl:.
08-08-2004, 06:07 AM
i dont really think coke music is all that free. like if u play the games and all yea u get free creds or w.e .. but u most people just buy coke and get the caps.. well to buy the coke its 1 dolla in USA just think of it as like `1 dolla for how ever many creds they giv eu . lol

Yeah but people do like coke. So you get two things out of buying it- A coke and free decibles. Habbo you just get one- Credits.

kirkrrr
30-08-2005, 12:56 AM
Coke isn't all that good though lol. Maybe if it was like drpeppermusic or something... ;)

Absently
30-08-2005, 01:13 AM
I'd prefer habbo if u didn't have 2 buy credits and how u actually got money was by getting a job in a public room or something like working for the money

.Mike-
30-08-2005, 02:40 AM
I would enjoy habbo with free credits! Working for furni is an even longer way to get it! And some of us cant even buy credits, because of our parents and relatives, and if we did work for the furni, it would get addictive so fast and waste time for our real life! So getting free credits just like on cokemusic is a good thing! Especially if they were just free norms, then we would only have rare trades places, which is also good for winning them and trading for them, :X
Peace

winningfreak1
30-08-2005, 03:06 AM
id probly get bored i dunno any one that wouldent...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!