PDA

View Full Version : The real threat from Russia

-:Undertaker:-
07-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Just to show that Russia is going very USSR now, look at this, it really scares me, the threat of a Nuclear War between the west and the communism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6624549.stm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42885000/jpg/_42885417_putin_afp300bo.jpg The youth movement is proud of Mr Putin's achievements

shokz
08-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Well,

Im gonna get flamed maybe and be called a idiot and crap but ohwell,no one has actually talked with me about it, what excatly was the USSR ?

Im not lazy that i wont search google/wikipedia but, come on you know what wikipedia is like lol gives you way to much info.

i just want it brief :P

Is it when they like ruled countries around them ?

08-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Well,

Im gonna get flamed maybe and be called a idiot and crap but ohwell,no one has actually talked with me about it, what excatly was the USSR ?

Im not lazy that i wont search google/wikipedia but, come on you know what wikipedia is like lol gives you way to much info.

i just want it brief :P

Is it when they like ruled countries around them ?#

The USSR/Soviet Union, invaded countrys around it and created a Communist threat to the west, after WWII a Nuclear Arms race began between Russia and the United Staes Of America, I read they once had 32,000 Nuclear Warheads each, the World as we know it nearly came to a end when the Cuban Missle Crisis was on, both the USSR and the USA were inches away from firing missles at eachother.

The Soviet leaders were muderous people, whom starved their people, it proves Communism doesn't work because the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the secret Russian police the KGB were changed into a different name and Boris Yelstin was elected as the countrys leader, he then handed over to President Putin who was a KGB Spy.

The Soviet Union's second ever leader was one of the worst mass muderers in history, many and I, believe he was worse than Hitler and he also killed more people than Hitler, you know the quote from Churchill? 'An iron curtain has fell over Europe'? well he's referring to the Soviet Union in control of half of Europe.

The first leader of the Soviet Union was Vladimir Lenin, his body can be seen in the tomb in Moscow, at the Red Square were many famous Soviet Parades with Nuclear Missles were held, Stalin was laid next to him there on display, but later his body was removed and was laid to rest outside the Kremlin wall, still today you can see Lenin's Body in a Glass tomb and you can still see many Soviet statues around Russia, Stalin Statues and Lenin statues, even the old Soviet Submarines which are slowly rotting in the artic still bear the heads of Stalin and Lenin.

That's my essay for you :P

shokz
08-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Oh right thansk for the history lesson :D
A*

But yeh sounds mad, says it collapsed in 1991 but its possible it could be reformed with the young people like in the first post?

also why did it collapse? Talking negotiations or war with the americans?

lScottl
08-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Does Putin know what will happen if he starts a nuclear war?

=gamemaster=
08-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Yes everyone will die and he will be blown up and will fly into a building and get squeished like roadkill!

Ontopic: Im scared O.O

:Hazel
08-08-2007, 02:05 PM
oh great, why dont we all just keep out of each others way & everything will be rosy. :D

08-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Oh right thansk for the history lesson :D
A*

But yeh sounds mad, says it collapsed in 1991 but its possible it could be reformed with the young people like in the first post?

also why did it collapse? Talking negotiations or war with the americans?

It could be reformed, it basically is being reformed under President Putin, it collapsed because Communism doesn't work, birth rates fall, people with education leave for other countrys for higher pay.

He's a mad man, just like Hitler, they don't understand damage.

Yes everyone will die and he will be blown up and will fly into a building and get squeished like roadkill!

Ontopic: Im scared O.O

Yes, it is quite scary :(

oh great, why dont we all just keep out of each others way & everything will be rosy. :D

Trading and clahses of societies prevent that sadly :(

Virgin Mary
08-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Where is Anastasia??? They need some tsars instead of being under governmental rule from some dictator.

HotelUser
12-08-2007, 01:50 AM
.. And the Americans thought Bush was bad.

Russia, claims claimed land, sends missiles off and lets all this USSR like things happen. It looks as if, Russia, is in the UN. Wouldn't other country's do anything?

And for the claiming the North Pole who gets angry at Russia? Wont any other country's, such as.. Perhaps, Canada do anything regarding this problem?

Axel
12-08-2007, 01:54 AM
#

The USSR/Soviet Union, invaded countrys around it and created a Communist threat to the west, after WWII a Nuclear Arms race began between Russia and the United Staes Of America, I read they once had 32,000 Nuclear Warheads each, the World as we know it nearly came to a end when the Cuban Missle Crisis was on, both the USSR and the USA were inches away from firing missles at eachother.

The Soviet leaders were muderous people, whom starved their people, it proves Communism doesn't work because the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the secret Russian police the KGB were changed into a different name and Boris Yelstin was elected as the countrys leader, he then handed over to President Putin who was a KGB Spy.

The Soviet Union's second ever leader was one of the worst mass muderers in history, many and I, believe he was worse than Hitler and he also killed more people than Hitler, you know the quote from Churchill? 'An iron curtain has fell over Europe'? well he's referring to the Soviet Union in control of half of Europe.

The first leader of the Soviet Union was Vladimir Lenin, his body can be seen in the tomb in Moscow, at the Red Square were many famous Soviet Parades with Nuclear Missles were held, Stalin was laid next to him there on display, but later his body was removed and was laid to rest outside the Kremlin wall, still today you can see Lenin's Body in a Glass tomb and you can still see many Soviet statues around Russia, Stalin Statues and Lenin statues, even the old Soviet Submarines which are slowly rotting in the artic still bear the heads of Stalin and Lenin.

That's my essay for you :P

I only know about the Cuban Missile crisis from MGS3, the Russians moved missiles to Cuba to fire at America or something?

g
12-08-2007, 04:55 AM
urr, basically we all gonna die or what,

CrazyColaist
12-08-2007, 10:36 AM

yeah that the russians will own us

velocity
12-08-2007, 10:41 AM
woo, cant wait.

Nixt
12-08-2007, 10:45 AM
I only know about the Cuban Missile crisis from MGS3, the Russians moved missiles to Cuba to fire at America or something?

An American spy plane pictured Nuclear Warheads on Cuba. They had been put there by Russia, as Russia and Cuba had developed a close relationship. Russia put them there for their "own security" but obviously America wasn't having none of it, they blocked Cuba and forced Russia into removing the Warheads. America also removed their warheads from Turkey (I think it was Turkey) but this was done so quietly so it appeared that the Americans were successful in the crisis.

Jamesy
12-08-2007, 12:00 PM
.. And the Americans thought Bush was bad.

Russia, claims claimed land, sends missiles off and lets all this USSR like things happen. It looks as if, Russia, is in the UN. Wouldn't other country's do anything?

And for the claiming the North Pole who gets angry at Russia? Wont any other country's, such as.. Perhaps, Canada do anything regarding this problem?

The UN never really does much... everyone disagrees and then nothing happens. So i doubt anyone will dare do anything to prevent Russia pointing the big guns at them...

T0M
13-08-2007, 12:12 AM
yeah that the russians will own us

They wouldnt, if a nucleur war started then EVERYONE would die, because once one missile is fired there will be a chain effect and we will basically obliterate our own human species

Nucleur weapons should never have been invented at least before in wars it was fair and decent with armies fighting and not just sending a missle to blow apart a country, with children women babies etc its cowardice to fire a missile
Mutual
Assured
Destruction

M.A.D.- a Nuclear War theory that's really more fact than theory

Virgin Mary
13-08-2007, 12:41 AM
All it says is that some hippies are protesting, nothing about a nuclear war.

HotelUser
14-08-2007, 02:31 AM
Then why do they have nukles if it can blow up the world?

Virgin Mary
14-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Then why do they have nukles if it can blow up the world?
Because government officials go to elitist schools and never learn any common sense and don't understand reality. To them nukes equal power and fear, not the end of humanity.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!