PDA

View Full Version : First result of the season and a VERY good one to be honest

piddle2k6
11-08-2007, 05:35 PM
An injury struck bournemouth courageously drew 0-0 with forrest the favourties to win the league. However bournemouth certainly matched them if not dominated the game and had several chances denied but the nottts goalkeeper. Even though forrest struck the woodwork 3 times bournemouth held on and should eb VERY Pleased with a good start to the season. Bring on WBA on tuesday night!

Wootzeh
11-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Stoke beat Cardiff 1-0 :8

Sunny.
11-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Gooooo stoke :)

ontopic: Nice. Gd start

Grainger@CUFC
12-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Good result for you lot Carl ;)

We got 0-0 at their place last year. Looked like you just got by if they hit the woodwork three times, but at least you got a result :).

Declan
12-08-2007, 04:22 PM
VV
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ne one out there

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts.

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Please dont post pointless comments ^^ Urm yer but grainger i know the radio lies, but we dominated and also created several chances of our own, Your goal yesterday was a very tidy finish :D

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post reminding other members that they have broken the rules. Simply report the post.

Jordie
12-08-2007, 05:20 PM
won 2-1 at home to hartlepool i was really impressed with them
a bit of magic from currie aswell:)

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Hey jordie wat did i tell u? Currie is mint and that goal was pretty nice too :P Yer good result for u guys

Jordie
12-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Hey jordie wat did i tell u? Currie is mint and that goal was pretty nice too :P Yer good result for u guys

our keeper didnt have a save to make
their shots were awful although they had 2 impressive upfronters
their passing and running off the ball was good

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Yer i think hartlepool could be a tough mid table side. Next match (other than carling cup) is huddersfield at home and imo a win should be possible.

Jordie
12-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Yer i think hartlepool could be a tough mid table side. Next match (other than carling cup) is huddersfield at home and imo a win should be possible.

yeh we ave dagenham in the cup on tuesday night
and then swindon on the sat which im going to:)

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 05:56 PM
:o expect a fight up at swindon... theres always one there :S One of the local teams who i may not go to because of that.. Maybe its just us but apparently every time we play there theres trouble :P Should beat them tbh

Jordie
12-08-2007, 06:01 PM
:o expect a fight up at swindon... theres always one there :S One of the local teams who i may not go to because of that.. Maybe its just us but apparently every time we play there theres trouble :P Should beat them tbh

we should beat every team in this division but we wont lol:P
i expect a tough game up there...

Grainger@CUFC
12-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Please dont post pointless comments ^^ Urm yer but grainger i know the radio lies, but we dominated and also created several chances of our own, Your goal yesterday was a very tidy finish :D

Yeah, Kevin Gall just watched it on to his foot really :P. Shouldn't have given Tommy Mooney a chance from 18 yards though. He's our nemesis I tell you! Nice finsh though, to be fair - snuck into the bottom-left corner.

And fair do's, but seeing as we're in League 1, we all don't get much coverage on The Championship so I went by what I saw and heard on that really :rolleyes:.

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Yer thats fine :P I hate it wen its 0-0 no coverage init! Then again id rather have no coverage than see teams thumping us every week :) Ha we got u last game of the season Grainger but if i wanted t go the bus left last week so no can do :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!