PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United 0-0 Reading!!

liquid
12-08-2007, 04:57 PM
well done reading, held man united to a goalless draw away from home, despite having to play the last 18 minutes (+4 minutes injury time) without striker dave kitson who was sent off after just 37 seconds on the pitch. rooney picked up a knock and could be out for a while and united never really looked threatening.

judging by the performances of chelsea's new players pizzaro and malouda in their 3-2 win against birmingham today, compared to nani for united, it looks like man united have wasted a lot of money and could lose their title after just one season. rooney also picked up a knock and could be out for a while.

Paulio
12-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Their keeper was amazing, if it wasen't for him we would of had a few goals. I'm sick of Christiano Ronaldo taking free kicks and doing exactly the same thing every time, it just goes flying over the bar. :S

The new signings are for the future of United, just wait and see ;)

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 05:04 PM
U said about rooney twice but meh :P I said that we would only get a point but then again conceding 2 against birmingham doesnt make me too worried about terry & co at chelsea :)

Burns
12-08-2007, 05:07 PM
good ;))

lfc for the prem !!

liquid
12-08-2007, 05:20 PM
U said about rooney twice but meh :P I said that we would only get a point but then again conceding 2 against birmingham doesnt make me too worried about terry & co at chelsea :)
ahh, it's cos i remembered the rooney thing last, and thought it'd be better in the first paragraph, but i copy + pasted instead of cut + pasted. oops :)

[DC]eption
12-08-2007, 05:25 PM
[quote=liquid;3798924
judging by the performances of chelsea's new players pizzaro and malouda in their 3-2 win against birmingham today, compared to nani for united, it looks like man united have wasted a lot of money and could lose their title after just one season. [/quote]

After 1 game? thats ******** you cannot judge them yet, and were as pizzaro and malouda are expierinced players nani is still learning and is no were near his best. Also that was 1 of our new players so you cannot say we have wasted money, and imo nani looked a good player today.

And we would of won if it wasnt for their keeper being in excellent form

Simmzay
12-08-2007, 05:47 PM
If it's that same injury Rooney could be out for a while. Particularly impressed by Reading.

piddle2k6
12-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Yer i dont think reading will get wiganitis- the disease of goin up and doing well then the following season really struggling

:Hazel
13-08-2007, 09:09 AM
credit to reading, not impressive football but it did the job.

piddle2k6
13-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Yer agreed from what i heard reading matched us :S

danny-dyer
15-08-2007, 10:39 PM
gf reading tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!