PDA

View Full Version : Some rare values :)

Darkdaniel
14-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Petal Patches = around the hotel i've seen them go for around 2.8-3 cs in trade rooms like chivo's and budy's which are very poular

Dragon lamps = i've seen them mostly going for around 1-1.5 cs but most people dont want them due to the amount in the hotel

Oil lamps = although i have loads and want them to go up :) my personal value doesnt matter. i've seen them go for around a tubmaster or 1 hc so the habbox estimate is mostly correct :).

Red amber = i've seen more blue ambers than red in the hotel so they are to me quite rare, they have been selling for around 1 - 1.2 same as the blue in trade rooms that i've visited.

Basket Ball Trophies = although most people seem not to like them they are rarely seen by me and the price of 0.5 seems a little bit low i've only seen about 3 being traded in the last 3-4 weeks and they went for around 0.5(lowest) and 1.2(highest) so i reckon 0.8-0.9 cs for them :).

Snowglobes = no1 seems to like them at this time of the year but hang on to them as bye the time winter comes i expect he price will shoot up from the now price of 0.4 to about 1 cs maybe. But in trade rooms i've seen them go for about 0.4 - 0.6 cs

Holopod = I personally love it =). But in trade rooms goes for around 1 cs and maybe a mocha or snowglobe(u know the usual 0.5 rares), there isnt loads around the hotel so they probably should raise a little, maybe to around 1.8

Hologirl = Same as holopod =). They go for around 1 cs due to the fact that they came out in catalogue a while back but that was quite a time ago so they should rise up to around 1.5 to take the place of holopod, i've seen them go for 1-1.3 cs in trade rooms :)

Ok my fingers are tired now :) so ill stop...
Dan

E-Link
14-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Good values, Keep it up :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!