PDA

View Full Version : Purple Monkey Game

Jambe
19-08-2007, 07:37 PM
This game is a challange to say purple monkey as meny times in 1 sentence and it to make sencnce if it gets picked up they will be records and so on...

Record : 1 Purple Monkeys

There once was a purple monkey

:O

DJ.Standish
19-08-2007, 09:07 PM
One day i was walking down the road and came across a purple monkey he was very friendly so i asked him his name, the purple monkey replied 'My name is purple monkey'

----------

lol?

3 times.. i cba doin more sozsoz

Duck Hunt
19-08-2007, 09:32 PM
My Pet, A Purple Monkey, Whos Name Is Purple Monkey, Eats Only Purple Monkey Flavored Purple Monkeys. He Lives In Purple Monkey Town And Spend Purple Monkey Dollers On More Purple Monkeys To Eat For Dinner. o.o

7 Purple Monkeys

BobX
19-08-2007, 09:43 PM
One fine purple monkey day, in the purple monkey like land of purple monkey's lived a very purple monkey who's name was purple monkey but what made this purple monkey so special, is that the purple monkey king, who is also called purple monkey, sends the young purple monkey 100 purple monkey friends a day because young purple monkey is the king purple monkeys son who likes nothing more then to play with purple monkey friends in the land of purple monkeys, under the purple monkey sun with the purple monkey bee's buzzing happily around the purple monkey air and the purple monkey birds tweeting peacefully in the purple monkey trees, where the kid purple monkeys like to swing from after they have had theyre dinner of purple monkey stew with purple monkey chips on the side.

yeah coulda gone on but got bored :l it feels demeaning as a boy to type purple monkey so many times.

VPSwow
19-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I went to the purple monkey zoo where i saw a very big purple monkey and there was another purple monkey next to the first purple monkey, i asked the purple monkey if he wanted a banana but he relied puple monkeys dont eat bananas.

Oh well im bored now

Technologic
19-08-2007, 10:39 PM
I once travelled with my good friends, Purple Monkeu one and Purple Monkey two, to purple monkey land, where we had many fun times listening to music by the purple monkey abdn singing purple monkey song which is very appealing to a purple monkey because it is about a purple monkey band who sing songs about a purple monkey for a purple monkey.

Jambe
20-08-2007, 07:51 AM
BoBX is winning with 20 :o

Mario
20-08-2007, 07:57 AM
there once was a he had 12 purple monkeys he said to those twelve purple monkeys: right! purple monkey 1 purple monkey 2 purple monkey 3 purple monkey 4 purple monkey 5 purple monkey 6 purple monkey 7 purple monkey 8
purple monkey9 purple monkey 10 purple monkey 11 and purple monkey 12
your all very good purple monkeys who deserve purple monkey stew for dinner
so he fed purple monkey 1 purple monkey 2 purple monkey 3 purple monkey 4 purple monkey 5 purple monkey 6 purple monkey 7 purple monkey 8
purple monkey9 purple monkey 10 purple monkey 11 and purple monkey 12 and they all said thank you:
purple monkey 1 said thanks purple monkey 2 said thanks purple monkey 3 said thanks purple monkey 4 said thanks purple monkey 5 said thanks purple monkey 6 said thanks purple monkey 7 said thanks purple monkey 8 said thanks purple monkey9 said thanks purple monkey 10 said thanks purple monkey 11 said thanks and purple monkey 12 said thanks

e5..
20-08-2007, 08:05 AM
purple monkey was a really cool purple monkey and this purple monkey lived in purple monkey town and purple monkey didn't like to eat purple monkey's but he still ate purple monkey crisps because he is such a purple monkey and purple monkey's find it cool to eat more purple monkey's and even more purple monkey's!

11 lol

Jambe
20-08-2007, 09:14 AM
40 purple monkeys is record so far :S

Jambe
20-08-2007, 12:30 PM
My go

There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'I AM A PURPLE MONKEY'

Owned? lol. im not sure that makes sence tho. its liek a purple monkeys telling a storry of a purple monkey whos telling as story of a purple monkey ect eect.

I WIN :)

Lol ill disqualify mine cuz it doesnt make sence LOL

Duck Hunt
24-08-2007, 10:49 AM
*Cri- My Head Hurts Now.

Ohnoez! I Didnt Say It Once ;[

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Jambe
24-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Pointless post once again Trogdor..

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Sony.Com
24-08-2007, 02:59 PM
One day I was walking down purple monkey bvd. when I stumbled apon a giant purple monkey blow up doll. When I went to check out the purple monkey blow up doll, a purple monkey ninja came and used purple monkey karate on me. When i was running away from the purple monkey ninja and theo purple monkey doll, when all of a sudden, more purple monkey ninjas came out of no-where! I then ran as fast as I could, away from all the purple monkey ninjas. I almost got away, but a purple monkey ninja threw one of his purple monkey banannas!! I triped over the purple monkey bananna that the purple monkey ninja threw. I fell the the purple monkey ninjas picked me up and carried me away to the purple monkey ninja hideout! (im told there is where they grow those purple monkey ninja purple monkey banannas) When the purple monkey ninjas carried me into their purple monkey hideout. I was chained to the wall of the purple monkey hideout by purple monkey guards. They started talking in purple monkey, but I couldn't understand it. The purple monkey guards then came over and threw purple monkey banannas at me! (purple monkey banannas sting:() All of a sudden, i heard a purple monkey scream, then the purple monkeyguard started to scream, the purple monkey ninjas, the purple monkey children, the purple monkey women, the purple monkey towns people (in the purple monkey ninja hideout was the purple monkey village). Then, the worst thing that could happen happened, the purple monkey kind and the purple monkey queen came out! They screamed in purple monkey and all the other purple monkeys shut their purple monkey mouths. The purple monkey king came over to me and started throwing the purple monkey banannas at me. He started using purple monkey ninja skills on me too! Then the purple monkey queen came over are started to hit me on the head with purple monkey banannas, purple monkey grape fruit, purple monkey apples and purple monkey oranges at me. (I was beginning to find out purple monkey fruit leaves bruises) After that, all the purple monkeys left me alone in the hude purple monkey ninja hideout. I needed to find a way to escape from this purple monkey hell! Then, I saw it, a purple monkey key to the purple monkey chains! Only problem was, I couldn't reach the purple monkey key! So, I divised a plan that a purple monkey ninja would do. I used the purple monkey fruit and threw them at the purple monkey key! The purple monkey key fell of its purple monkey key hook! The purple monkey key was just acouple feet beside me in the purple monkey ninja hideout! I tried to get the purple monkey key, but just then, a purple monkey ninja came in! The purple monkey ninja came over and started to throw a purple monkey fit. After a while, the purple monkey ninja fell asleep, right beside the purple monkey key! Damn you purple monkey ninja I thought. So I tried to get the purple monkey key again. I tried 10 times before I got the purple monkey key. I put the purple monkey in the lock and let myself out of the purple monkey chains. Just then, a purple monkey alarm went off, and the purple monkey ninjas came running! I ran as fast as I could away from the purple monkey ninjas and the purple monkey ninja hideout. As I ran out the door of the purple monkey ninja hideout, I saw the purple monkey banana tree! I took a bunch of purple monkey banannas and kept running! The purple monkey ninjas were chasing me down the road now, and i was getting tired because I was carrying the purple monkey banannas. Then, I stopped. I Threw the purple monkey banannas at the purple monkey ninjas. The purple monkey ninjas screamed, and tried to stop, but it was too late. They slipped on the purple monkey banannas and hit their purple monkey ninja heads on the pavement. The purple monkey ninja's were out cold! I ran away from the purple monkey ninjas and the purple monkey banannas on the ground. I never saw the purple monkey ninjas again. That day with the purple monkeys was the worst day ever. And thats the end to my purple monkey tale. I hope you enjoyed it. And if you ever come accross purple monkey ninjas with purple monkey banannas who want to take you back to their purple monkey ninja hideout, so they can keep you as a purple monkey prisoner so their purple monkey king and purple monkey queen can throw purple monkey banannas, purple monkey apples, purple monkey grape fruit and purple monkey oranges at you, RUN. And thats the end to this purple monkey story.

Well... I think I win... theres 104 purple monkeys there... And it all makes sence.

IM THE KING OF PURPLE MONKEYS!!!

babykarie
28-08-2007, 11:13 AM
a purple monkey ate a purple monkey who said 'purple monkey, dont eat myself as im a purple purple who eats purple monkeys as well' the other purple monkey now fancied the purple monkey who he took a bite from, the purple monkey and the other purple monkey started kissing and biting purple monkeys untill one purple monkey said, let me and my purple monkey kids join you, so the purple monkey, the other purple monkey, the other purple monkey, the other purple monkey, the other purple monkey, Another purple monkey set of to eat other purple monkeys, when the purple monkeys got tired and bored one purple monkey told the story of loads of purple monkeys, so here the story....

There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who disliked other purple monkeys and he ate purrple monkeys then he said 'There once was a purple monkey who diliked other purple monkeys and he ate purple monkeys then he said 'I AM A PURPLE MONKEY'

all the purple monkeys loved the purple monkey story so they asked the purple monkey to say the purple monkey story loads more times...

then the purple monkeys all got bored and one purple monkey said 'i've got a purple monkey adventure, listen to my purple monkey adventure which stars me, the main purple monkey

One day I was walking down purple monkey bvd. when I stumbled apon a giant purple monkey blow up doll. When I went to check out the purple monkey blow up doll, a purple monkey ninja came and used purple monkey karate on me. When i was running away from the purple monkey ninja and theo purple monkey doll, when all of a sudden, more purple monkey ninjas came out of no-where! I then ran as fast as I could, away from all the purple monkey ninjas. I almost got away, but a purple monkey ninja threw one of his purple monkey banannas!! I triped over the purple monkey bananna that the purple monkey ninja threw. I fell the the purple monkey ninjas picked me up and carried me away to the purple monkey ninja hideout! (im told there is where they grow those purple monkey ninja purple monkey banannas) When the purple monkey ninjas carried me into their purple monkey hideout. I was chained to the wall of the purple monkey hideout by purple monkey guards. They started talking in purple monkey, but I couldn't understand it. The purple monkey guards then came over and threw purple monkey banannas at me! (purple monkey banannas sting:() All of a sudden, i heard a purple monkey scream, then the purple monkeyguard started to scream, the purple monkey ninjas, the purple monkey children, the purple monkey women, the purple monkey towns people (in the purple monkey ninja hideout was the purple monkey village). Then, the worst thing that could happen happened, the purple monkey kind and the purple monkey queen came out! They screamed in purple monkey and all the other purple monkeys shut their purple monkey mouths. The purple monkey king came over to me and started throwing the purple monkey banannas at me. He started using purple monkey ninja skills on me too! Then the purple monkey queen came over are started to hit me on the head with purple monkey banannas, purple monkey grape fruit, purple monkey apples and purple monkey oranges at me. (I was beginning to find out purple monkey fruit leaves bruises) After that, all the purple monkeys left me alone in the hude purple monkey ninja hideout. I needed to find a way to escape from this purple monkey hell! Then, I saw it, a purple monkey key to the purple monkey chains! Only problem was, I couldn't reach the purple monkey key! So, I divised a plan that a purple monkey ninja would do. I used the purple monkey fruit and threw them at the purple monkey key! The purple monkey key fell of its purple monkey key hook! The purple monkey key was just acouple feet beside me in the purple monkey ninja hideout! I tried to get the purple monkey key, but just then, a purple monkey ninja came in! The purple monkey ninja came over and started to throw a purple monkey fit. After a while, the purple monkey ninja fell asleep, right beside the purple monkey key! Damn you purple monkey ninja I thought. So I tried to get the purple monkey key again. I tried 10 times before I got the purple monkey key. I put the purple monkey in the lock and let myself out of the purple monkey chains. Just then, a purple monkey alarm went off, and the purple monkey ninjas came running! I ran as fast as I could away from the purple monkey ninjas and the purple monkey ninja hideout. As I ran out the door of the purple monkey ninja hideout, I saw the purple monkey banana tree! I took a bunch of purple monkey banannas and kept running! The purple monkey ninjas were chasing me down the road now, and i was getting tired because I was carrying the purple monkey banannas. Then, I stopped. I Threw the purple monkey banannas at the purple monkey ninjas. The purple monkey ninjas screamed, and tried to stop, but it was too late. They slipped on the purple monkey banannas and hit their purple monkey ninja heads on the pavement. The purple monkey ninja's were out cold! I ran away from the purple monkey ninjas and the purple monkey banannas on the ground. I never saw the purple monkey ninjas again. That day with the purple monkeys was the worst day ever. And thats the end to my purple monkey tale. I hope you enjoyed it. And if you ever come accross purple monkey ninjas with purple monkey banannas who want to take you back to their purple monkey ninja hideout, so they can keep you as a purple monkey prisoner so their purple monkey king and purple monkey queen can throw purple monkey banannas, purple monkey apples, purple monkey grape fruit and purple monkey oranges at you, RUN. And thats the end to this purple monkey story.

"say the purple monkey story again, say the purple monkey story again, say the purple monkey story again, say the purple monkey story again"
all the purple monkeys chanted

"okay ill say the purple monkey story loads more times, all you lot of purple monkeys gather round"

One day I was walking down purple monkey bvd when I stumbled apon a giant purple monkey blow up doll. When I went to check out the purple monkey blow up doll, a purple monkey ninja came and used purple monkey karate on me. When i was running away from the purple monkey ninja and theo purple monkey doll, when all of a sudden, more purple monkey ninjas came out of no-where! I then ran as fast as I could, away from all the purple monkey ninjas. I almost got away, but a purple monkey ninja threw one of his purple monkey banannas!! I triped over the purple monkey bananna that the purple monkey ninja threw. I fell the the purple monkey ninjas picked me up and carried me away to the purple monkey ninja hideout! (im told there is where they grow those purple monkey ninja purple monkey banannas) When the purple monkey ninjas carried me into their purple monkey hideout. I was chained to the wall of the purple monkey hideout by purple monkey guards. They started talking in purple monkey, but I couldn't understand it. The purple monkey guards then came over and threw purple monkey banannas at me! (purple monkey banannas sting:() All of a sudden, i heard a purple monkey scream, then the purple monkeyguard started to scream, the purple monkey ninjas, the purple monkey children, the purple monkey women, the purple monkey towns people (in the purple monkey ninja hideout was the purple monkey village). Then, the worst thing that could happen happened, the purple monkey kind and the purple monkey queen came out! They screamed in purple monkey and all the other purple monkeys shut their purple monkey mouths. The purple monkey king came over to me and started throwing the purple monkey banannas at me. He started using purple monkey ninja skills on me too! Then the purple monkey queen came over are started to hit me on the head with purple monkey banannas, purple monkey grape fruit, purple monkey apples and purple monkey oranges at me. (I was beginning to find out purple monkey fruit leaves bruises) After that, all the purple monkeys left me alone in the hude purple monkey ninja hideout. I needed to find a way to escape from this purple monkey hell! Then, I saw it, a purple monkey key to the purple monkey chains! Only problem was, I couldn't reach the purple monkey key! So, I divised a plan that a purple monkey ninja would do. I used the purple monkey fruit and threw them at the purple monkey key! The purple monkey key fell of its purple monkey key hook! The purple monkey key was just acouple feet beside me in the purple monkey ninja hideout! I tried to get the purple monkey key, but just then, a purple monkey ninja came in! The purple monkey ninja came over and started to throw a purple monkey fit. After a while, the purple monkey ninja fell asleep, right beside the purple monkey key! Damn you purple monkey ninja I thought. So I tried to get the purple monkey key again. I tried 10 times before I got the purple monkey key. I put the purple monkey in the lock and let myself out of the purple monkey chains. Just then, a purple monkey alarm went off, and the purple monkey ninjas came running! I ran as fast as I could away from the purple monkey ninjas and the purple monkey ninja hideout. As I ran out the door of the purple monkey ninja hideout, I saw the purple monkey banana tree! I took a bunch of purple monkey banannas and kept running! The purple monkey ninjas were chasing me down the road now, and i was getting tired because I was carrying the purple monkey banannas. Then, I stopped. I Threw the purple monkey banannas at the purple monkey ninjas. The purple monkey ninjas screamed, and tried to stop, but it was too late. They slipped on the purple monkey banannas and hit their purple monkey ninja heads on the pavement. The purple monkey ninja's were out cold! I ran away from the purple monkey ninjas and the purple monkey banannas on the ground. I never saw the purple monkey ninjas again. That day with the purple monkeys was the worst day ever. And thats the end to my purple monkey tale. I hope you enjoyed it. And if you ever come accross purple monkey ninjas with purple monkey banannas who want to take you back to their purple monkey ninja hideout, so they can keep you as a purple monkey prisoner so their purple monkey king and purple monkey queen can throw purple monkey banannas, purple monkey apples, purple monkey grape fruit and purple monkey oranges at you, RUN. And thats the end to this purple monkey story.

then the purple monkeys to say the whole whole whole adventure of all these purple monkeys, so he agreed

a purple monkey ate a purple monkey who said 'purple monkey, dont eat myself as im a purple purple who eats purple monkeys as well' the other purple monkey now fancied the purple monkey who he took a bite from. the purple monkey and the other purple monkey started kissing and biting purple monkeys untill one purple monkey said, let me and my purple monkey kids join you, so the purple monkey, the other purple monkey, the other purple monkey, the other purple monkey, the other purple monkey, Another purple monkey set of to eat other purple monkeys, when the purple monkeys got tired and bored one purple monkey told the story of loads of purple monkeys, so here the story....

all the purple monkeys loved the purple monkey story so they asked the purple monkey to say the purple monkey story loads more times...

then the purple monkeys all got bored and one purple monkey said 'i've got a purple monkey adventure, listen to my purple monkey adventure which stars me, the main purple monkey

"say the purple monkey story again, say the purple monkey story again, say the purple monkey story again, say the purple monkey story again"
all the purple monkeys chanted

"okay ill say the purple monkey story loads more times, all you lot of purple monkeys gather round"

all the purple monkeys then went of to eat more purple monkeys and eat more purple monkeys, and consiquently the purple monkeys ruled earth but earth turned into the purple monkey world, all the purple monkeys loved each other and ate each other

The End

Purple Monkey

babykarie
28-08-2007, 11:14 AM
i thought i better make a new post to say this

hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and thats how the purple monkey game is done

Sony.Com
02-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Uhh, thats a bunch of spam? It needs to make sence:) + you can use my purple monkey story:D

today
02-09-2007, 09:35 PM
talk about going over board.

There was once a purple monkey who had a very large family of purple monkey though the purple monkey who's telling the story only knew his brother which was a purple monkey though the rest of his family were blue monkey's. This is why the purple monkey game was invented to bring back as many purple monkey's or they'll die out. The purple monkey's need your help, of course we breed so more purple monkey's are born but im sure there's more out there just hiding so can you spot a purple monkey for me?

Bleh cant go on.

BlIc
03-09-2007, 11:28 AM
There was a purple monkey, who ran over a purple monkey, fell down a purple monkey hole, and landed on purple monkey's, purple monkey *** hole, the purple monkey got to his feet, and told the other purple monkey he was sorry for landing on his purple monkey's *** hole. The other purple monkey said it was in a purple monkey angry mood. so the purple monkey who landed on the purple monkey better get his purple monkey *** the heck outa her or else he is going to purple monkey slap his ***!

im nakard cba any more lol.

14 my score :(

scubadiva
03-09-2007, 12:01 PM
I like purple monkeys.

Only 1. I suck at this game :'(

Sony.Com
06-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Am still winning!!

Fez
06-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Purple Monkeys usually hate Purple Monkeys because Purple Monkeys are Purple Monkeys, infact Purple Monkeys usually kill Purple Monkeys in Purple Monkey Land 's Purple Monkey Waterfall, the Purple Monkey Purple Monkey Land Waterfall Of Purple Monkey Land, Purple Monkey's Purple Monkey Land Waterfall Of Purple Monkey Land is Purple Monkey Land's greatest Purple Monkey bank, Purple Monkey Land money can only be used by green Purple Monkeys and green Purple Monkeys, Purple Monkey's love the Purple Monkey's Purple Monkey Waterfall Of Purple Monkey Land, red Purple Monkey's and blue Purple Monkey's don't though.

lol

dannyisnotamazing
14-09-2007, 09:04 AM
I purple monkey said to thee purple monkey that I purple monkey will take thee purple monkey and purple monkey said back ill miss you purple monkey because purple monkey is going away with purple monkey and purple monkey family, so purple monkey is going to be sad because purple monkey is going away so purple monkey said ill miss you so much purple monkey and purple monkey said back that ill miss you 2, purple monkey dont go with anyone else please purple monkey because i love you purple monkey so dont betray me or purple monkey and I (purple monkey) won't get married, because you purple monkey betrayed me more than once and then I purple monkey will not be happy due to you, purple monkey and then they sang a song together, purple monkey and purple monkey both sang and recorded as there purple monkey collection tape. purple monkey then said i'm not going i love you 2 much so then purple monkey said no go and purple monkey said no i dont want to and purple monkey said i love you purple monkey then said please dont go purple monkey and then said im not purple monkey i love you purple monkey said okay i love you aswelll

THATS GOTA BE A RECORD.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!