PDA

View Full Version : Parasol rare values

HolyWar
15-05-2005, 10:49 AM
Sorry for starting a new thread when I had the other one just posted, i cant figure out or dont know if its possible to edit my posts :D . From reading this section it appears that alot of people are posting values that are sometimes over-exaggerated or slightly inflated. This is probably because they have one or more of those items. Im sure alot of people will agree with me when i say that purple parasols are very hard to trade, I myself usually use them as a free item I add to a deal to sweeten a larger trade. The purple (violet) parasol value I am placing at approximately .7 hc (42 rd) .The yellow parasol at .8 hc (48 rd) and the green which seems to be the most wanted of the 3 normal parasols does appear to usually trade for an hc or sometimes slighlty under at around .9 hc (54 rd). Orange parasol the former "super rare" is now trading at an average of 5.9 hc's. As alot of us are aware, parasols are quite difficult to trade at the moment and when sold altogether as a set people do not tend to offer more just because they are bundled together.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!