View Full Version : Is This Fair

Jordie
28-08-2007, 12:34 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/6966503.stm

i find that quite unfair:(

edible
28-08-2007, 12:51 PM
It kinda is tbh.

but i reckon that all stadiums should have a smoking area preferably.

piddle2k6
28-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Absolutely not.

If he got away with it then other people would try and do the same.
Also if the club doesnt comply with the govermnet legislations then it can be fined/punished.

Im not being funny but who wants to go into a football stadium and come out stinking of *** smoke? I dont for one.

Just coz ur a lil smoker u jord hehe jokes XD

Jordie
28-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Absolutely not.

If he got away with it then other people would try and do the same.
Also if the club doesnt comply with the govermnet legislations then it can be fined/punished.

Im not being funny but who wants to go into a football stadium and come out stinking of *** smoke? I dont for one.

Just coz ur a lil smoker u jord hehe jokes XD

yeah i can see your point
but i just think its a little unfair
maybe a fine would have been better?

piddle2k6
28-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Yer i guess..

But the fine would be worht more than the season ticket knowing the standard of football played there

Hehehe i bet i get -rep from jamie for saying that XD

liquid
28-08-2007, 02:15 PM
i think it's fair.

if he'd done it once, then no but the fact it says:

The club said the fan, who has not been named, was handed the season-long ban for repeatedly ignoring restrictions on smoking in public places.

The supporter was warned several times about smoking in the ground's Warwick Road End on 18 August.

the bits in bold show why he deserved it really.

danny-dyer
28-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Deserved it tbh he was warned

Jamie!
28-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Doesn't sound fair, 'cause loads of people go into the toilets at half-time and smoke, so he isn't the only one.

But like Jord said, he ignored the stewards and carried on lighting up. So he deserved it. Plus, the club would be fined if anyone reported it without the club knowing.

I have no idea how people can't go 2hours without the need of having a *** anyways..

shokz
28-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Yes it is fair

reindeer.
28-08-2007, 07:46 PM
yes. even a football club can't risk breaking the law on its premises. if he's breaking the law then he deserves to be thrown out. someone who steals from persay the club shop isn't going to be allowed to keep his season ticket.

piddle2k6
29-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Yer jamie its what happens when you start. you cant stop

Oh how idiotic to waste your life puffing 1000's of chemicals

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!