PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Fans

Jamie!
29-08-2007, 11:17 PM
What's the crack with them, over the chanting during the Boro game? They getting fined or w/e?

Apparently they were singing; "Mido.. he's got a bomb y'know"

To the tune of http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RlZzEKsT0iw&mode=related&search=

the wombats
29-08-2007, 11:22 PM
also singing about him being a peado....... stupid *****! hate the lot of them.

Jamie!
29-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Had to laugh at them when they came over to Carlisle in pre-season like.. 2 of ran onto the pitch trying to get into the Carlisle end, but were steamrolled by the biggest steward ever. Then after the game, there was about 20 of them fighting eachother in the train station, before the police came and pepper sprayed the *****.

Inbred ******s like.

:Hazel
30-08-2007, 11:37 AM
i read about that mido thing in the paper, not good.

Jordie
30-08-2007, 11:42 AM
if i receiving that sort of abuse i dont think id be able to concentrate and play properly must have been quite upsetting for him

edible
30-08-2007, 11:49 AM
and when mido responded to them, he got booked or told off by the ref init.

:@

piddle2k6
30-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Yer i can see why the ref told him not to respond though.. coulda caused a pitch invasion or w.e and risked the security of the player/officials/managers.

Very upsetting and i bet it was only a minority of the crowd that gave newcastle a bad name.. after all they are some of the best fans in the world

Canariez
30-08-2007, 10:48 PM
The dirty nothern ********!

Geraint
30-08-2007, 11:06 PM
There was no need for them to sing that. Boro fans should have charged at the newcaslte fans and burn their badge or something.

I remember not long ago when Hull sang "Your just a town full of bombers" to QPR after the failed bomb attacks in Shepherds bush

LeftForDead
30-08-2007, 11:09 PM
There was no need for them to sing that. Boro fans should have charged at the newcaslte fans and burn their badge or something.

I remember not long ago when Hull sang "Your just a town full of bombers" to QPR after the failed bomb attacks in Shepherds bush
done that before to sunderland fans when the game finnished and they shouted mboro fans are inbreds.
They got charge like ****!:P

the wombats
30-08-2007, 11:12 PM
and when mido responded to them, he got booked or told off by the ref init.

:@

yeah he only told them to shhhh. bloody disgraceful. ;|

edible
31-08-2007, 12:51 PM
thats why i hate Newcastle, they're idiots, never won anything but still Alan Smith choses to go to them over Everton. And how they've got heaps of money, when they're rubbish.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!