PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Rares Article

Kier
19-08-2004, 06:02 PM
This article is about the lack of rares. In this article I will express my opinions and some facts that you may not know…

8 months pass and yet no rare. What’s going to be next on the rare list? Will it be a speakers corner? Maybe the habbo globe. Maybe it could be a completely different rare.

Rares were given out monthly in the catalogue. Even Ione gave out a throne, a samovar, and a holoboy to each habbo on her birthday.

Catalogue Rares
These items have all been on sale for 14 days only, at 25 Credits:

Hologirl - first item in the collection, on sale before Christmas 2002.
Holiday Romance - second item. On sale around Valentine's Day 2003.

Aloe Vera - third item. Formerly known as Small Plant. On sale until March 31, 2003.
Petal Patch - fourth item. On sale during April 2003
Hammock - Fifth item. On sale during May 2003
Parasol - Sixth item. There are four colours. Green, Yellow and briefly Violet Parasols were on sale in the Catalogue during June 2003. The fourth colour is a super rare.

Bird Bath - Seventh item. There are a four colours. Green and Grey ones were on sale in the Catalogue during July 2003. (Red & Blue bird baths are super rare.)

Elephant Statue - Eighth item. There are three colours. Bronze and Silver ones were on sale in the Catalogue during August 2003. The other colour is a super rare.

Beehive Lamp - Ninth item. There are three colours. Blue and Red ones were on sale in the Catalogue during September 2003. The other colour is a super rare.

Lapland Greetings - Tenth item. On sale in the Catalogue during December 2003.

HC Rares

These are only given to members of the Habbo Club:
Green Sofa - month 1
Sky Blue Plasto set (table and chairs) - month 2
Mochamaster - month 3
Dicemaster - month 4
Tubmaster - month 5
Imperial Teleport - month 6
Throne Sofa - month 7
Oil Lamp - month 8
Nordic Table - month 9
Majestic chair - month 10
Study Desk - month 11
Coming soon? Keeping it secret? 8 months!!!! That isn’t soon, and you’re doing a good job keeping it secret.

Personally, I think that the next rare will be the mountain dew. People are being sited with fizzy lemons in their hand. It’s spreading like a disease, yet habbo do nothing about it. So I think they will just give up and release the mountain dew. They can’t wait until christmas 2004 just to release the habbo globe. It’s pathetic. At least release a rare.

bouncer991
19-08-2004, 06:36 PM
You do have a point

Edited by A-K: Please do NOT double post. If you wish to add anything after your first post, simply edit the first one. Thank you

bouncer991
19-08-2004, 06:37 PM
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap : :eusa_naug You do have a point

miles101
19-08-2004, 07:55 PM
yeh if she does then no 1 will bother wit da mountain dew machine :eusa_clap gr8 tinkin

Kier
19-08-2004, 10:08 PM

iForce
21-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Habbo needs space u know! They cant have unlimited furni amounts, thats why furni is not free.

Kier
21-08-2004, 04:50 PM
They've expanded the server from a max of 8000 to 1200, i'm sure they can create more memory.

Fireswords
21-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Hm...I think the next rare will be...speakers or mountain dew machine :p

Kier
21-08-2004, 09:43 PM
I'm thinking Jibbi will just wait until Christmas until start releasing rares... Must've been a really easy year for her I reckon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!