Caleb Forlan - Wigan > Hull
Glen Johnson - Chelsea > Portsmouth
Dejan Stefanovic - Portsmouth > Fulham
Mohammed Shawky - Al Ahly > Boro
Jason Euell - Boro > Southampton
Curtis Davies - West Brom > Villa
Sam Sodje - Reading > Charlton
Paul Gallagher - Blackburn > Preston

I imagine there will be alot more deals done before the midnight deadline.

Jordie
31-08-2007, 02:36 PM
yeh always very active on the last day

we signed a 19 year old cb from bolton on loan until jan:)

edible
31-08-2007, 03:28 PM
According to some Everton sites, Daily newspapers, rumours & SSN before, At 5 to 3, SSN were talking about transfer deadline day, and how SSN had camera crews all around the country, and then they said "We expect the most info/news to come out Everton today" then they said that a player, who I didnt hear, was having a medical right this moment. I got told to turn SSN by my brother, (who has alot of sources at Everton, and so does his mates) that they were talking about none other than Juan Roman Riquelme who fancies a crack at the PL, with a club, who are not the top 4, but are challenging for things and have ambition. And what's being said is that we are taking him on a year long loan.
So I'm presuming that he was the player having a medical with Everton today.

This would be the icing on the cake, to what I and many Evertonians would call a good transfer window, and would definetely make us forget about Fernandes doing us over for Valencia :@

Jordie
31-08-2007, 03:30 PM
According to some Everton sites, Daily newspapers, rumours & SSN before, At 5 to 3, SSN were talking about transfer deadline day, and how SSN had camera crews all around the country, and then they said "We expect the most info/news to come out Everton today" then they said that a player, who I didnt hear, was having a medical right this moment. I got told to turn SSN by my brother, (who has alot of sources at Everton, and so does his mates) that they were talking about none other than Juan Roman Riquelme who fancies a crack at the PL, with a club, who are not the top 4, but are challenging for things and have ambition. And what's being said is that we are taking him on a year long loan.
So I'm presuming that he was the player having a medical with Everton today.

This would be the icing on the cake, to what I and many Evertonians would call a good transfer window, and would definetely make us forget about Fernandes doing us over for Valencia :@

that would be a great signing for you i hope it happens!

edible
31-08-2007, 03:44 PM
It'd only be a loan, but it'd be a great one.
Apparently he's a right moody one, and his the tactics have to be focused around him.
That's what i've read.

Brody
31-08-2007, 03:47 PM
i swear jrr signed for athletic madrid just a few days ago from villareal

liquid
31-08-2007, 03:50 PM
how much did curtis davies go for? i think luton get like 15% of it.

Jamie!
31-08-2007, 03:52 PM
how much did curtis davies go for? i think luton get like 15% of it.

He's gone on loan for a season, but with a view to a permanent deal. Says on SSN, that the fee could be £10million.

liquid
31-08-2007, 03:55 PM
He's gone on loan for a season, but with a view to a permanent deal. Says on SSN, that the fee could be £10million.
ah lovely :). an extra couple of million wouldn't go a miss on top of what we got for him originally (3 mil i think).

edible
31-08-2007, 03:55 PM
i swear jrr signed for athletic madrid just a few days ago from villareal
His transfer to A Madrid fell through because they already have 3 Non EU players on their squad and are not willing to get rid of any of them.

Brody
31-08-2007, 03:56 PM
It fell through because of AM's non EU players policy thing, not sure.
I'll look.

ah k thanks:)

mangle
31-08-2007, 04:20 PM
wigan - marcus bent season long loan

liquid
31-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Damien Plessi has signed for Liverpool from Lyon and apparently Joe Cole is having a medical at Spurs.

Simmzay
31-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I hear that Quaresma was spotted talking with Chelsea/Spurs. It's a shame Arsenal aren't signing anyone since the squad has very little depth.

England
31-08-2007, 10:54 PM
My club signed no-one as always. I doubt anything will change in the last 6 minutes

Simmzay
31-08-2007, 11:26 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=480922&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Club+Statement+-+Arsenal+Sign+Lassana+Diarra

Hooray!

Jamie!
31-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Ain't been comfirmed yet, but apparently a deal to bring Bridges back on loan has been done.......................... don't quote me on it though.

edible
01-09-2007, 11:39 AM
we didnt get riquelme :(

piddle2k6
02-09-2007, 11:33 AM
We got Lee Bradbury who was on loan but signed hiom till the end of the season. Striker from southend

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!