PDA

View Full Version : North Korea steps down from the Nuclear works..

-:Undertaker:-
02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6975160.stm

Never really were a threat as many people are deluded in thinking so, it's still news anyway :)

GommeInc
02-09-2007, 09:45 PM
It will hopefully shut up aload of America, but they will now think they're hiding something. The US are corrupt, full stop.

Fez
02-09-2007, 09:53 PM
*Comes out of bunker*

It'll shutup America at least

Ezzie.
02-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I agree with gomme (shock) If the u.s had it their way everyone else in the world would be defenceless and they'd be the ones with all the guns.. oh waitz!

02-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I agree with gomme (shock) If the u.s had it their way everyone else in the world would be defenceless and they'd be the ones with all the guns.. oh waitz!

I'd rather America than Russia or China!

Technologic
02-09-2007, 10:01 PM
If it wasn't for the americans we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place...

Whoo made the first nuclear bomb?

AMERICA

02-09-2007, 10:04 PM
If it wasn't for the americans we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place...

AMERICA

It was either going to be America or the Soviet Union who made the first one, thank god America made the first one.

Fez
02-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Doesn't matter if your first or second , you've still got a obliterating weapon in your hands..

then again you could say to the 2nd guy

''LUL I'LL BOMB U IF U BOMB ME''

''BUT YOU WILL BE ALL DEAD''

''U R RIGHT''

''YA LOL''

O_o I'm confused, would it have really mattered if Soviet Union made the first bomb?

02-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Doesn't matter if your first or second , you've still got a obliterating weapon in your hands..

then again you could say to the 2nd guy

''LUL I'LL BOMB U IF U BOMB ME''

''BUT YOU WILL BE ALL DEAD''

''U R RIGHT''

''YA LOL''

O_o I'm confused, would it have really mattered if Soviet Union made the first bomb?

It would matter, if they would of made the first one the they could of dropped it on America and the two nations would of went to war with America New Yorkless or with no Washington DC

The Soviet Union and China don't give one about their people, they don't think like us, look at how many Stalin killed for the 'greater good', look at how many in China are killed to silence them.

Fez
02-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Seems logical...

Would it have maybe changed this?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article2369001.ece

RedStratocas
03-09-2007, 01:37 AM

AMERICA

well it was a good thing we made the first one, really. we actually needed it. japan wouldn't give up otherwise.

Herman
03-09-2007, 04:01 AM
well it was a good thing we made the first one, really. we actually needed it. japan wouldn't give up otherwise.
too true. because of the bombings in japan, the japanese had to surrender the southeast asian countries they had captured during WWII from the europeans to return to japan and help out their own people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!