PDA

View Full Version : Three Things :S

Toughened
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Right well I went back on Wednesday and I've got two things to moan about.

First is that the science teacher I had last year was so boring, annoying and moaned all the time. Well there was rumours set two science were getting him again and guess what, I'm in set two again wooo :rolleyes:. Also I'll have him for 2 years because he's my GCSE teacher :rolleyes:.

The second thing is that my graphics teacher is a complete pushover. She can't handle the class and she's just dosey. The people who want to learn (which is like 4 people in the class) can't learn because the rest of the class are messing about and have picked it as a sit off lesson. She even got a pencil thrown at her and she just said ''Stop Messing'' :rolleyes:

So I was going to ask the head of options if i can swap graphics to option two and geography to option one (Just switching them around) so there will be different people in the class's who I like but different Pe group. Also the friend who is in the same graphics and Pe lesson, if he swaps and I don't I won't have any mates to talk to.

Ermmm help? Ideas? Does anyone know if I can switch otions around and not have to fully chang them? +Rep to good advice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!