PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

Jordie
06-09-2007, 07:58 PM
whos your team playing and whats your prediction?

we are at home to bristol rovers
another tough game but i think we'll knick it 2-1

Burns
06-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Its international.

England
06-09-2007, 09:51 PM
That's one of the few pleasures about being in League One, where international breaks don't effect you.

:Hazel
06-09-2007, 09:53 PM
yeah no game for us :(, palace in 2 weeks.

Geraint
06-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Well Cardiff aren't playing but I'm off to see Wales v Germany

Burns
06-09-2007, 10:06 PM
me 2 lol ^^

wer u from in wales

Geraint
06-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Rhondda Cynon Taff

Ye, it should be a good game

I just want one of our defenders to break Podolski's leg

Jordie
07-09-2007, 03:05 PM
lol yeah i forgot about internationals
this can still be used for league 1 and 2 games:)

Jamie!
07-09-2007, 03:40 PM
We've got Tranny Rovers at home.

We will lose 3-1.

Jordie
07-09-2007, 03:48 PM

We will lose 3-1.

id be confident home or away atm in your situation
2nd in league and full of confidence

piddle2k6
07-09-2007, 04:17 PM
We got leyton orient away.

I was going to go but we are only taking 2 coaches up and they were sold out about 2 weeks ago before i even considered going :(

Grainger@CUFC
07-09-2007, 04:20 PM

We will lose 3-1.

I agree. Too much hype with being joint top early on. My mate at school said he knows a Tranmere fan who says we are their bogey team. Another reason why we'll lose :rolleyes:. Sod's law to be honest.

Jordie
07-09-2007, 04:25 PM
i think you'll win 2-0
your at home so thats a big advantage..

Grainger@CUFC
07-09-2007, 04:29 PM
i think you'll win 2-0
your at home so thats a big advantage..

Not if you only get a crowd of just over 6000 :rolleyes:. I say that, it should be bigger tomorrow though. But England game could sway that. We'll get beat - especially if we play like we did last week.

shok
07-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Gills got southend

piddle2k6
07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Im not being funny but would you actually class yourself/your fans as english?

Half of them are probs scots im guessing.
Meh I think u will lose 1-0 just a gut feeling.

I think 1-1 for us

Grainger@CUFC
07-09-2007, 08:05 PM

I think 1-1 for us

Carl if you're on about us we are an English team you know, playing in the English league, in England! I can quite honestly say I have never heard anyone with a Scottish accent at our games :S. Scottish people would rather support Gretna/QoS.

Jamie!
07-09-2007, 11:47 PM

I think 1-1 for us

We've got fans all over the joint. You'll probably be right in that we have some fans from Scotland. We have 400 fans in the Carlisle London Branch. We have a few fans from over Newcastle way too, aswell as down Lancaster.

But, if anthing, I can guarantee you there is more hatred towards the Scottish up here, than there is down south.

Jordie
08-09-2007, 02:12 PM
lost 2-1 on our own patch to bristol rovers
they scored an absolutely brilliant goal in the 1st minute a 30 yard volley
which no one was going to stop.. we equalised after our penalty had to be taken THREE times before being given, we outclassed them first half and maybe should have finished the game off by half time with the amount of possesion we had.. unfortunately it didnt happen and shortly before the end rovers got their second a headed goal by lambert his second of the game.

shok
08-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Well,

lost yet again to southend 3-0 :/ conceaded 10 goals so far and just 3 points argh

Jamie!
08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
What a ******* SHAMBLES.

We're playing awful, the only game we've actually played decent in this season was Huddersfield away. Kev Gall and Jeff Smith should be dropped from the whole squad next week to give them a kick up the backside, the stupid *****. And the groundsman, stop watering the ******* pitch for 20min before the game and at half-time, the players can't even stand up without slipping.

We've went from playing crisp, passing football.. to a team that just hoofs it upto Graham and Garner who are obv not targetmen.

Jordie
09-09-2007, 08:55 AM
What a ******* SHAMBLES.

We're playing awful, the only game we've actually played decent in this season was Huddersfield away. Kev Gall and Jeff Smith should be dropped from the whole squad next week to give them a kick up the backside, the stupid *****. And the groundsman, stop watering the ******* pitch for 20min before the game and at half-time, the players can't even stand up without slipping.

We've went from playing crisp, passing football.. to a team that just hoofs it upto Graham and Garner who are obv not targetmen.

that frustrates me when they water the pitch
usually one of our lads is about to put a cross in and he slips over:@

Jamie!
09-09-2007, 01:05 PM
This had to be the only decent thing about yesterday. There was a group of like 20 lads on a stag do, and they were all dressed up. 11 of them were in the retro Carlisle tops with them bald head mask things.. one dressed in a hot dog suit.. one dressed as elvis.. one dressed as spiderman.. and a few others.. and then there was these two:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2038/yestpj7.png (http://imageshack.us)

:D:D:D

danny-dyer
09-09-2007, 01:21 PM
This had to be the only decent thing about yesterday. There was a group of like 20 lads on a stag do, and they were all dressed up. 11 of them were in the retro Carlisle tops with them bald head mask things.. one dressed in a hot dog suit.. one dressed as elvis.. one dressed as spiderman.. and a few others.. and then there was these two:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2038/yestpj7.png (http://imageshack.us)

:D:D:D

LMAo rep if i can ;)

piddle2k6
09-09-2007, 02:02 PM
We've got fans all over the joint. You'll probably be right in that we have some fans from Scotland. We have 400 fans in the Carlisle London Branch. We have a few fans from over Newcastle way too, aswell as down Lancaster.

But, if anthing, I can guarantee you there is more hatred towards the Scottish up here, than there is down south.

Ah i didnt mean it too sound like that sorry :(

Carl if you're on about us we are an English team you know, playing in the English league, in England! I can quite honestly say I have never heard anyone with a Scottish accent at our games :S. Scottish people would rather support Gretna/QoS.

Okay sorry same as above i maybe phrased it wrong :(

Anyway i take it you lost?

We did and apparently we were shcoking like usual

Grainger@CUFC
09-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Aye 1-0 and we were awful as Jamie said. Things didn't happen until Hackney came on (for the second game in a row). If he doesn't start on Friday night then there's something wrong. The ref didn't do us any favours like. We should have had a penalty when Hackney was pushed in the box and a free kick just outside straight after that which left Livesey with a knock.

Yesterday really showed that Abbott isn't the man for the permanent roll as manager. Bring back Simpson! Seeing as he'll be sacked soon :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!