PDA

View Full Version : *******

Jamie!
14-09-2007, 08:42 PM
So ****** off. We were 1-0 up, and with 20min to go, Abbot goes and makes a subsitute taking a striker off for a defender... why? What is the point in putting EVERYONE behind the ball for 20min? It's a hell of a long time to be defending. So what happens? Swansea go and score 2 goals in 3minutes.. :@ Fair enough, Swansea played alot better according to the radio, but still....

I imagine Jordie won't be too happy either, they were 1-0 up too and went 2-1 behind after Tranny scored 2 in 3minutes too.

Geraint
14-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Stupid Carlisle how dare you not beat Swansea. I was gutted when I seen that Swansea were winning and it was nearly finished

Browney
14-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Bad luck mate. I feel the same about the bloody rugby. Except we were crap all through.

@xP
14-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Ouch unlucky.

Grainger@CUFC
14-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Why the hell wasn't Hackney starting?!? I swear Abbott's lost the plot. Was Graham not starting either? Cause we really need to start Hackney seeing as we only seem to start playing when he's on :rolleyes:. Get rid of Gall.

Jordie
14-09-2007, 10:05 PM
yes i know the feeling we were 1-0 up until the 83rd minute and then fell behind in the 87th minute:@ blackwell needs to sort this out we're conceding to many goals in the last 10 mins especially away we outplayed them tonite just like we have done to most teams in this division but not taking our chances:@

Nemo
14-09-2007, 10:09 PM
unlucky, my mate lost 13-0 tho lol, thats bad, but they versed an academy team

Jamie!
14-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Abbot made a right fool out of himself in the post-match interview too.. started having a go at Degsy 'cause he said Swansea were the better team. Abbot replied with something along the lines off "Were you watching the same game?! I am over-the-moon with tonight, we outplayed them etc etc"

Hmm.. yeah. You're 'over the moon' cause we got beat 2-1.. WAHOOO! Fair enough being enthusiatic, but Abbot takes it to the extreme. The sooner we get an experienced manager in (Martin Allen please..) the better.

Feel sorry for the fans who travelled 8hours to get down there tonight, the poor buggers missed the 1st 10min cause of an accident on the road into Swansea with 12mile tailbacks. Plus they won't be getting back until 5/6AM.

Jordie
14-09-2007, 10:48 PM
its even worse when u own them for the whole game and they score 2 right at the death, we're missing something atm and i think its a clinical finisher as we're not taking our chances

Geraint
14-09-2007, 10:50 PM
its even worse when u own them for the whole game and they score 2 right at the death, we're missing something atm and i think its a clinical finisher as we're not taking our chances

You can have feeney back if you want

msb.
14-09-2007, 11:56 PM
OMG IT IS FOOTBALL WTH, CHILL :L, WHY SWEAR ETC, seriously why do people care so much about football? Fair enough if it is your country I understand then but people that say they support man u. and then get annoyed if they lose, BIG WOW it ain't the end of the world they still have more matches, you win some, you lose some that is life, if they win a cup, WHY WOULD U GET SO HAPPY, IT AIN'T LIKE YOUR GOING TO HAVE IT IS IT?

sorry just got kinda confused.

Jamie!
15-09-2007, 09:31 AM
OMG IT IS FOOTBALL WTH, CHILL :L, WHY SWEAR ETC, seriously why do people care so much about football? Fair enough if it is your country I understand then but people that say they support man u. and then get annoyed if they lose, BIG WOW it ain't the end of the world they still have more matches, you win some, you lose some that is life, if they win a cup, WHY WOULD U GET SO HAPPY, IT AIN'T LIKE YOUR GOING TO HAVE IT IS IT?

Be quiet. I don't need some little kid telling me what to do.. so do yourself a favour and **** off out of my thread.

Grainger@CUFC
15-09-2007, 11:39 AM
I agree Jamie. Abbott said we were the better side on Saturday as well :rolleyes:. The sooner we get someone in, the better. And will they please hurry up and get RĂ´gvi Jacobsen.

msb.
15-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Be quiet. I don't need some little kid telling me what to do.. so do yourself a favour and **** off out of my thread.
JUST EXPRESSING MY VIEW, GET A LIFE PLS
-rep

Tristan
15-09-2007, 02:39 PM
What the hell msb you're so stupid.
Have -13rep.

piddle2k6
15-09-2007, 04:49 PM

**** off you ******.

Football is life everything else is just a game.
Tbh jamie i know the feeling.

Absolute ******* daylight robbery.
Im LIVID

Took the lead good goal by andeton.

2nd half kuffour through on goal knocks it past keeper and then trys to run on to it but the keeper 2 FOOTS HIM. No penalty.

Our fans behind goal screaming abuse at ref and goalie.

3 of our defenders limp/stretchered off. end game with 10 men as use all subs
(Jamie will be pleased :P)

They score due to a flukey goal which was gah such a fluke.

THEN

the biggest goal mouth scramble u will ever see.
4 or 5 maybe 6 shots blocked off line one suspiciously looking like a hand blocked it and then they get a foul as one of our players slid into one of their players even though he had the ball and just followed through on the shot.

Generally im ****** off. Thanks

EDIT: if you want to watch highlights here is a great free of doing so:
http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Bournemouth

Go to your team. I havent used it but apparently its good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!