PDA

View Full Version : Men and Women Football

Browney
16-09-2007, 12:19 PM
How long, if ever, do you think it will be until major teams have women playing aswell?

I personally don't think it'll ever happen but I watched some women football last night and the standard was just as good as some big stars in the premier.

Jordie
16-09-2007, 12:21 PM
How long, if ever, do you think it will be until major teams have women playing aswell?

I personally don't think it'll ever happen but I watched some women football last night and the standard was just as good as some big stars in the premier.

what do you mean major teams
like the big 4 from the premiership?

mangle
16-09-2007, 12:23 PM

You mean them plying together?
I doubt that'd ever happen tbh. Without meaning to sound sexist but people like Vidic who are 6ft and very strong could cause potentional injury to women as they are already doing to men.
But if you mean on their own i dont think it will be long. Aresnal already have a good team dont they :]

Browney
16-09-2007, 12:31 PM
You mean them plying together?

Yeah. And I suppose you're right about the intimidation.

Jordie
16-09-2007, 03:34 PM
o right i get you now
and yeah id agree with mangle:)

@xP
16-09-2007, 03:40 PM
I agree with Mangle.
Mens football is alot more physical than the womens game.

It would be very tough for the women.

:Hazel
17-09-2007, 10:37 PM
theres no way guys and girls will ever play together.

Swush
18-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Maybe im wrong but wasnt there a team in mexico who appealed against it because there was a good girl player, and they wanted her to play :)

but i agree girls shouldnt play with boys

shok
18-09-2007, 06:25 PM
never think about men all broad with huge muscles the woman with hardly any

The boys will be checking them out in the changing rooms get distractions with boobs

alexxxxx
20-09-2007, 03:47 PM
It has happened in othe leagues i believe. I think in the canadian team. Though I highly doubt it. it'd be interesting to see how they might fare in league 2, if they did well, maybe try league 1, then the CCC and the EPL. But i doubt they'd do it. =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!