PDA

View Full Version : got my tickets :):)

danny-dyer
18-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Yay just bought my ticket for millwall away gonna be one fun match ;)

CJW93
18-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Youre going to get beaten up by those Millwall thugs

Jordie
18-09-2007, 09:22 PM
lol you taking your firm of boys up there are you
especially the ones that sit to the left of the away stand:P
when is that game? i think we play them on a tuesday night this year at the den:P

danny-dyer
19-09-2007, 04:56 PM
the game is week saturday and im going up with the lads probs have black eye LOL.

English
19-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Ace!
Can someone tell me when Bournemouth have Millwall at home? I'm being lazy!
I'm looking forward to go see Bournemouth - Leeds:D Quite a bit of history between the clubs & hopefully gonna go up with our town's firm!

Jamie!
20-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I went Millwall away last year.. was quality. It all kicked off in London Bridge station when our 'lads' done over some Millwall lot. The police just stood there, waited 'til it stopped and lifted half of 'em.

Will be going down again this year too.. our last away game of the season so we will easily take 1,000+ down.

And Mean-Machine, you lot will get laughed at by them. You're what, 14? :D :D :D :D

piddle2k6
20-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Bournemouth have millwall at home on the 29th march away 20th october.
Leeds at home is going to full of trouble and is all ticket. They are selling really quickly and unless u have a season ticket or get a ticket in the next week or so u wont get one. Btw thats on november 19th (i think)

We all hate leeds SCUM!

Oh wisey and bates
Oh what have you done?
Relegated leeds
Down to league 1.
You wont win the cup
The league or a shield.
Your biggest game will be huddersfield!

*REMOVED*

UP THE CHERRIES
IN ALL DEPARTMENTS!

Sorry for my kind of spam :P

EDIT: the "firms" sit nearest the away stand on the left and right. Last year they tried charging us evn though we are in a completely different stand?! I was like pwnt.

And millwall at home there was a lil bit of trouble so i just legged it with my mate and brother :P

I got an excuse im only 5ft 2 not much of a presence put it that way

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't avoi the filter.

danny-dyer
20-09-2007, 08:25 PM
jamie,
im 14 mate nearly 15 ;)
i no il come home with a black eye LOL

English
21-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Bournemouth have millwall at home on the 29th march away 20th october.
Leeds at home is going to full of trouble and is all ticket. They are selling really quickly and unless u have a season ticket or get a ticket in the next week or so u wont get one. Btw thats on november 19th (i think)

EDIT: the "firms" sit nearest the away stand on the left and right. Last year they tried charging us evn though we are in a completely different stand?! I was like pwnt.

And millwall at home there was a lil bit of trouble so i just legged it with my mate and brother :P

I got an excuse im only 5ft 2 not much of a presence put it that way
I'm gonna buy a few tickets for it then, do you reckon it'll sell out? Yeah I knew it was sorta mid-late november! Gonna be wicked really, need to ask some of my boys about lifts & whatever but can't wait:D Millwall at home will be ace, I'll be driving by then so I'll drive up & park 5mins away and just go out with our boys & see what happens:D I haven't seen Bournemouth play since last season!

e5..
21-09-2007, 07:29 AM
yay a day without you!!!

tbh millwall? hehe LOL

Janet Snakehole
21-09-2007, 10:06 AM
YEY for you. :)

Have fun.
[:

=HeatWave=
21-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Yipppeeee for you :)
Enjoy your self .. its later than you think .. etc etc !

Jamie!
21-09-2007, 03:06 PM
jamie,
im 14 mate nearly 15 ;)
i no il come home with a black eye LOL

Exactly lad, you're 14.. you will get laughed at.

piddle2k6
22-09-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm gonna buy a few tickets for it then, do you reckon it'll sell out? Yeah I knew it was sorta mid-late november! Gonna be wicked really, need to ask some of my boys about lifts & whatever but can't wait:D Millwall at home will be ace, I'll be driving by then so I'll drive up & park 5mins away and just go out with our boys & see what happens:D I haven't seen Bournemouth play since last season!

EDIT: Sorry my bad leeds at home is on the 6th of november and is a tuesday night. Bournemouth have a new system like premiership clubs where the bigger the game the more expensive the tickets are. This is a gold match whereas someone like... Carlisle (no disrespect) is a bronze match so is cheaper.

Northampton for example were silver.

If i was you i would honestly get your tickets now. especially want a decent seat. The north stands going to be electric that game.

Anywayz i must be going got to get up to swindon today.

UP THE CHERRIES!

Also have a look at this.

http://www.afcb.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10324~1097011,00.html

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!