PDA

View Full Version : Best Football game you have every being too?

Mexel
19-09-2007, 08:20 PM
May sound stupid but i just cannot pick out of these 6

[Away] Wolves 2 - 3 Birmingham [Championship Game]
[Away] Liverpool 0 - 1 Blues [Premiership Game]
[Away] Norwich 1 - 1 Blues [We won on pens (Play off final)]
[Away] Newcastle 1 - 5 Blues [FA Cup and it was 5-1 TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP ;)]
[Away] Liverpool 1 - 1 Blues [ Worthington Cup Final 2001 ] We were Div 1 then ;) They won on pens =[ ]

And there must be a home game there!

All time classic which believe it or not was the BEST home game i have ever went to for the blues was..

Blues 0 - 7 Liverpool and i have being a season ticket holder for the last 8 years but we sang out hearts out that game =]

Scouse
19-09-2007, 08:31 PM
cant remember the scores...

TNS vs Liverpool (was fun)

Liverpool vs Newcastle (Alonso scored from behind the half way line)

and thats it really.

CJW93
19-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Easy
Conferance Play Off Semi Final
Grays Athletic 2-3 Halifax was the result in the first leg.
It was our first season in the top flight of non league football. And finished third.Halifax scored in the opening 10 minutes to make it 4-2. But Grayys scored two goals in 2 minutes to make it 4-4. In the last minute Halifax won a penalty and scored. And went on to the final.
Whjat a night we may of loast but thje whole stand was going beserck when we scored and we winging our hearts put al game and esspeshialy when we got two. It may of ended in tears but what a night it was.
It gives me shivers just thinking of it. What a night! I was so proud at that moment to call me self a Grays Ath fan

edible
19-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Everton 3 - 1 Liverpool
Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal
And Everton vs Crystal Palace
Cant remember the correct score, think It was 4-1

Aflux
19-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Doncaster vs Millwall

Oh that was fun.

mangle
19-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Probably Man United V Southampton

It was a very cold , wet , windy day and we won like 6-0.It wasn't the scoreline though , the dude sittingn ext to me was hilarious. I was about 5ft at the time and couldn't see a thing , he got everyone around me to sit down just so I could see my favourite player!

Jordie
19-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Luton 3-5 Liverpool

we lost but we played really well on the night and its was an excellent game of football with great goals:P

Jamie!
19-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Too many to mention really..

Carlisle V Plymouth - The game with that goal by Sir Jimmy.
Lincoln V Carlisle - Scored in the last minute (Again..) to secure safety from relegation.
Chester V Carlisle - Same as above.
Carlisle V Arsenal - Outplayed a strong Arsenal team with the likes of Pires/Vieria/Wiltord etc all playing, but ended up getting beat 1-0.
Darlington V Carlisle - Was a quality away day, 4,000 odd Carlisle fans there to see us win 5-0.

Lots more like, just can't be arsed typing them all up.

Mexel
19-09-2007, 09:07 PM
The scaryest match i have ever being to was

Millwall V Birmingham
Playoff semi seccond leg
0-0 it was and then Stern John scored in the 94th min and the Milwall fans were tipping cars and all sorts out side the ground in all fairness i think Millwall are scum.

Jordie
19-09-2007, 09:09 PM
The scaryest match i have ever being to was

Millwall V Birmingham
Playoff semi seccond leg
0-0 it was and then Stern John scored in the 94th min and the Milwall fans were tipping cars and all sorts out side the ground in all fairness i think Millwall are scum.

Millwall are scum, they smashed up the town
everything houses, shops, kenilworth road they ripped all the seats out of there.

Mexel
19-09-2007, 09:20 PM
everything houses, shops, kenilworth road they ripped all the seats out of there.

Haha we done that in the Wolves ground.

Grainger@CUFC
20-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Carlisle V Plymouth - The game with that goal by Sir Jimmy.
Lincoln V Carlisle - Scored in the last minute (Again..) to secure safety from relegation.
Chester V Carlisle - Same as above.
Carlisle V Arsenal - Outplayed a strong Arsenal team with the likes of Pires/Vieria/Wiltord etc all playing, but ended up getting beat 1-0.
Darlington V Carlisle - Was a quality away day, 4,000 odd Carlisle fans there to see us win 5-0.

I'll quite happily agree to those (especially Arsenal and Darlington :P) but there were a couple more for me:

Shrewsbury v Carlisle - Won 3-2 to stay up and Brian Wake scored a hat-trick.

Carlisle v Aldershot (Conference play-off semi-final 2nd leg) - Outplayed them most of the game. Wonder goal from Chris Billy. Still went to penalties. 4-1 down. Glennon makes 3 great saves. Off to Stoke :8.

piddle2k6
20-09-2007, 05:00 PM
AFCB 5 lincoln 2 play-off final.
afcb 5 wrexham 0 - hayter hatrick quickest in UK football (or was)
afcb 1 millwall 0 - Just lol at there sea of burrberry (SP) and pink umbro tops.
AFCB 2 (or maybe 1) - Notts forrest 0. Wen they were on a massive roll.

The temporary stay at Dorchester came to a 4-2 winning end against Notts County after being 2-0 down.

liquid
20-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Luton 3-5 Liverpool

we lost but we played really well on the night and its was an excellent game of football with great goals:P

i'd agree with that, or luton 3-2 reading in the same season where they'd gone unbeaten for about 6 months and we beat them (came from behind as well) live on sky.

eugh yeah they did that in the 80's, my dad told me about it when he was at it.

Jordie
20-09-2007, 05:10 PM
i'd agree with that, or luton 3-2 reading in the same season where they'd gone unbeaten for about 6 months and we beat them (came from behind as well) live on sky.

eugh yeah they did that in the 80's, my dad told me about it when he was at it.

yeah reading game was good also
didnt look good when we went a goal down within the first 2 minutes after a mistake by barnett but we managed to put that behind us:P

5-1 thumping of leeds lol
couldnt stop laughing after that game:D

Geraint
20-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Cardiff 2-1 Leeds United - F.A. Cup when Leeds were top of premiership
Cardiff 2-1 Leeds United - Came back from 1-0 down by a Jason Koumas wonder goal
Leeds United 0-1 Cardiff - Sung all game, laughed at Leeds and won
Cardiff 1-0 Bristol City - Play-off semi-final
Cardiff 1-0 QPR - Play-off final
Cardiff 2-0 Birmingham - Beat them when they just came down from Premiership

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!