PDA

View Full Version : So stressful... massive meltdown.

Alkaz
26-09-2007, 09:36 PM
First of all my teachers are trying to do their best for me/us but they just make us feel like were not good enough.

For an example in ICT (yr 10) i had one year to finnish 4 units of work and my teacher did the same course with his year 9 class and is trying to make us feel bad because our first unit we did isnt finnished but his year 9 (now 10) class have finnished unit one but they had a whole year !! i had around 3 months and my teacher is a perfectionist. And this makes it harder to do any work because if he isnt happy we have to redo the whole peice which may take a lesson which then means me doing soo much more work at home.

And then in maths im doing A level maths because i did my GCSE's in year 10 and its so much harder atm because my teacher isnt teaching us level C-A/A* she is just teaching us level A* so its alot harder for me to understand and ive got 3 lessons to write up my course work which last year took 2 months was x2 easier than this year and she speaks like an idiott too.

And in english i finnished all my coursework but all im doing is newby year 7 work because ive been moved up a class and her class havnt finnished they course work, which i thinks gay because im the only one who has been moved up and now ive got to sit and do nothing which is soo frustrating when i know all the work i have to do.

Then in art my art teacher the other day literally smashed my art project when she tried to improve it for me which i didnt think she was aloud to do but no she almost ruined it and made it look like a pile of much. And wen i was sorting my folder she had a go at me because my folder was messy :S i was like *** im sorting it out so its not messy u idiott :'(

Omg and then in science we have got some new trainee teacher and she is alrite but she isnt the best +we have a totally new curriculum or w.e its the first year the teachers have had it and they dont even know half the stuff on their so it makes it harder for us cause they dont really understand it as much as previous years which slows my learning down and i wouldnt normally mind but its worth 4 GCSE's to me so tbh im bricking science this year i need to do soo much revision

omg i just feel like crying i knew year 11 was going to be hard but the teachers just seem to wanna make it x10000 harder for us. omg i feel so depressed rofl, and the other day i chucked my brownie mix round the kitchen cause i boiled the butter :( and i didnt mean to and i was stressed at my head teacher :'(

sorry about the rant, this is probally my LONGEST EVER thread.

Leave you comments and experiences.

088 ~
Habbox Guides Writer

,Jess,
26-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Oooh, that sounds tough. The best thing to do is probably talk to your teachers about how you feel. it sounds like you're pretty stressed and you don't want to be like that all year, especially when it comes closer to exams.

Even though it seems like you have to work so hard it's only for one more year then after that you get like a massive long summer break. So like I said talk to your teachers and make sure you use all your time properly so everything doesn't get on top of you.

I got stressed last year when I was made to do applied ict, like I had no choice and it was all essays, took so much of my time but I just stuck with it and I came out with a good grade at the end of it.

Hope you feel better about it all soon ;].

Alkaz
26-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Aww thanks :) but yah its just so stressful im so close to smacking someone lol and its probally gonna be some year 7 :P but yah the teachers just give all this rubbish about its for my benifit and will help me in the long run and i know that but its just too difficult.

And what makes it worse is with 6th form, college and uni ive got about another 12 years before i get my dream job, so im not even halfway through my education yet.

&
27-09-2007, 07:56 PM
rant over? :l

jkjk.
erm, at the science bit, its the second year now on this new curriculum(sp pls?), and its eisier. its the first year where theres no mass reports and stuff.

bad for us - the new year 10s have NO maths coursework :P

Technologic
27-09-2007, 08:19 PM
That's harsh "/

But just think, i bet all ICT teachers had no friends in school :D

Ella
05-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Try and get on top of things a.s.a.p :] or itll get worse as time goes on im afraid.
Good luck

Thq
08-10-2007, 03:30 PM
ouch sorry to hear tht, im in yr11 too, its not hard at all for me, not boasting because im clever or anything its that we dont get much homework apart from revising and we are having a mock exam in november which i cba to revise for, i will tho i wanna get A-Cs in my real gcse so have to :)
hope everything pans out for u,
just try and do everything at the weekend, like friday night, saturday day and night and sunday then ull be up to speed and be relieved.

CJW93
08-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Are you doing ocr?
Its easy

Fifteen
08-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Yer, I did the OCR GCSE course was well easy.

Just try and get on top of all your work, the more you get all depressed about it and delay doing it, the worst it will get.

Good luck.

Alkaz
13-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Are you doing ocr?
Its easy

Yer, I did the OCR GCSE course was well easy.
Yah but last year i started the new OCR course, and my schools in one of few in the UK doing it and my year were practically the guinne pigs and the teachers dont know wot they are doing either and my teacher keeps boasting about his year 9's and how wonderful they are. They have 3 years to complete this course and do it write, we have 2 and have to do it and correct the mistakes.

and omg NO maths coursework thats boll** ive got to do two peives at A level-level in year 11.

omg -cry- and thanks for ur support

.Wise
13-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Man, that really sucks for you.
But yeah, its best to talk to your teachers about it, express it to your friends and get it off your chest in some form. If you don't, and bottle it up, it'll come all out at once at someone who annoys you in the slightest way, and you'll end getting in bother about it.

Honestly, tell someone. Don't forget, work hard !

Alkaz
14-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Lol this may sound stupid but its hard to do that now :P
Cause now im in year 11 im a senior student (Prefect) And i have alot of duties that take up my breaks and most my lunches. And when im in class im normally being bullied by the teachers to do my work so its very hard to talk to people :P

Ive spoken to my HOY and she seems to be ok with it she says if i need a break or anything i can go and worth with her for a lesson and work at my own pace :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!