PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel mis treated?!

BrightFairy!
20-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Maybe its just me, but does anyone feel that a large quantity of teachers these days, think they are better than you and can takl to you like your dirt?

For instance..

On Monday my French teacher was off school, and she had left a list of instructions and homework we had to do, however the supply teacher didn't tell us we had to do homework, and when my French teacher came back she was raging that no-one had done it and didn't believe that we wern't told.

So, she sent homework letters home to the whole class, after reading it myself and my parents reading it, we both felt that it was an extremely rude and cheeky letter. She was actually making up stuff also in the letter. So I explained the truth to my parents and they wrote a letter back saying they didn't appreciate her rudeness bla bla!

So, I wen't in to school today and gave her it. The next minute, shes sen't me outside and is balling in my face? I just wakled away from her to the Head of my year group and explained it. The head then said that it wasn't my fault, but when I asked to be moved class as I felt I was being picked on, all she said was "Mrs ________ gets easily upset, and it's not fair you are wanting to victimize her and leave her class!"

I couldn't believe it!

Does anyone else feel teachers think they can get away with whatever they want, treat you like something theyv stood on or are just plain rude?

lucyecc
20-05-2005, 09:47 PM
sometimes.. but not always. thats just over a piece of homework! how stoopid is that :s

Pulchritudinous
20-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Sometimes, the teachers act like they can't wait for the end of the day, and they just want the work done, and they can't be bothered with you, and the only teacher with a bit of passion for their job would be my art teacher, I wish they were a bit more enthusiastic, I think it would help.

lucyecc
20-05-2005, 09:52 PM
yeh they want the work done.. but if people dont listen in class ya get detentions or wateva. if they are given thats just wasting more time.

Eamonn
20-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Yea like my science teacher sent a letter home because im always late for his lessons and in it it said im a nuisance to the class , im disruptive and im rude and i told his and he was like oh well not my fault i was well annoyed :@ my parents went mental at me they didnt beleive my real excuse that he sent the wrong letter

.Amberz.
22-05-2005, 06:30 AM
I don't get told of much during class, because I try to keep out of it, but I'm not a "Goody Goody" because I always joke around and laugh during lessons. And we have like this weird "Merit" board, and green ones are for good behavior, and red is for bad. Bit like rep, really. And this boy in my class, James, it always getting picked on. He like to talk when the teacher is talking and our teacher gets moody and gives him a "de-merit" which is red. And I looked at the board the other day, and he has over 25! And there all over the board. I mean, why can't my teacher give him a break? Hes not always being bad!

Spotteh
22-05-2005, 08:08 AM
yes my teacher called me an idiot and then she told me to get outside just becuase i was getting my pen out of my bag :S stupid i know and then my headteacher come and goes why are you out here and i sed been sent out for gettin a oen and then she goes wel u should have been listenin then u wont leaarn nothing by gettin a pen and thn teacher came out and shouted at me saying get inside i didnt tell you to stnd out here so thn the head started shouting at me and wrote a letter home to my mum and when i told my mum ( she put in a complaint to local newspaper) and now im not in da teachers class and head dont like me just gives me evils.

BlueTails
22-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Yeah Its True

deltateamaplha
13-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah In P:E dont get me started ok? :P

CursedHeart
14-06-2005, 09:17 AM
How mature. *rolls eyes*

Teachers arent mean on purpose they have nothing to gain, they already have qualifications, a job, a house, money, a life

You're the ones that need this stuff to learn. Ok so trigonometry is pointless but if you pass an exam just by using it why not learn it

And things like getting a pen out of your bag being disruptive, if you then whisper to your mate "what did she say?" that is disruptive, and no one can deny having done that a few times can they?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!