PDA

View Full Version : Not looking good :(

piddle2k6
29-09-2007, 06:08 PM
A terrible 4940 fans turned out to see an absolutely dier performance against carlsile. All credit to carlisle and their 500 fans ( i reckon) who made the trip down. Our keeper was awful and the second goal you will see on the championship tomorrow will make u laugh. His second mistake in 2 weeks, get him back to pompey and play moss.

Our defence was awful with a centre mid playing there for the first time due to our injury crisis.
Our 42 year old *** manager was on the bench also proving this point.
We were awful and if carlisle hadnt missed countless chances they could have made it about 6 or 7.

Tbh were going down unless things drastically change and we need to win on tuesday at home to brighton. Were bottom.

Telfer was also terrible and the manager doesnt have a clue.

Hes got about as much experience as a 3 year old has ***** hair. Get better or get out.

The only good point was when kuffour scored his first goal for us, and we looked to get back in the game before our defence leaked another.

Carlisle scoreres are 2 of the best players in the league and they play attractive football. Definately contenders for a play-off place tbh.

We were a little unlucky in the second half but your keeper made a couple of great saves. Wd and good luck for the rest of the season, takes ours, it dont matter, i cant see us staying up.

One of the worst games i have seen in 10 years of continuous support

danny-dyer
29-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Unlucky mate ur keeper played a bit dyer last week ;l

Grainger@CUFC
29-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Carlisle scoreres are 2 of the best players in the league and they play attractive football. Definately contenders for a play-off place tbh.

I laughed at the first sentence. It was only cause Garner played well. The matches he's played at home he's been nothing more than mediocre. Anyinsah's first start and from what I heard on the radio he was lively and causing your defence a lot of trouble. Good to see him get on the score sheet as well :D.

I hope we can and I hope you stay in the leage Carl ;).

Jamie!
29-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Good win, like.

To be honest, I thought you were going to level it up just before we scored our third. Sounded as if you lot were on top after the break. Also, Keiron had another superb performance in goals, surely he is (or, one of) the best keeper(s) in this league?

Doubt you will go down, Carl. The quality of L1 this year is fairly poor in my eyes, and there are plenty more worse teams that AFCB.

edible
29-09-2007, 10:34 PM
unlucky lad.
being a footy fan can be rubbish sometimes.

no affence to you, but i hope brighton win.
i have my reasons.

piddle2k6
30-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Haha Cheers Guys <3
Ive calmed down now.

We could have scored a couple of times before you got your 3rd but tbh we didnt deserve it. You pass the ball so well it makes us look like we have one less player. If it wasnt for some poor finishing before you went 1-0 up you could have walked into half time 5-0 up. But thats football and we have to get on with it, despite our injury crisis.

Jordie
30-09-2007, 12:11 PM
i know the feeling we lost 2-0 at huddersfield and had paul furlong sent off
we're a totally different team away from home but at home we look awesome

YellowParasol
30-09-2007, 04:56 PM
We drew 1-1 away to Darlington

Good result seeing as though they were top of the league, 2nd now.. Someone scored first on the gour mark for them froma Julian Joachim cross, then Craig Mackail-Sith scored in 90th minute for us, i was there quite a good game we should have scored a few more though with our chances.

piddle2k6
30-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Neither of you two go? I swear one of you said you were coming down :S

Andeeh
30-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Should Beat Brighton.

We are even worse.

I Mean Cox Is good but part from that not many other

bigdavecox90
01-10-2007, 09:49 AM
It's sad to see that once such a great club Bournemouth, have now gone drastically downhill. :(

piddle2k6
01-10-2007, 03:49 PM
It's sad to see that once such a great club Bournemouth, have now gone drastically downhill. :(

What? In our day we did occasionsonally beat man u in fa cup (probs most famous win and my mates dad was on the bench for us :P) but i mean come on here is our trophy cabinet. Not what i would say is "great"

Honours Division Three South Runners Up 1947/1948 Division Four (old) Runners Up 1970-71 Promoted from Division Four (old) 1981/1982 Associate Members Cup Winners 1984 Division Three (old) Champions 1986/1987 Auto Windscreen Shield Runners Up 1998 Division Three Play-off Winners 2002/2003

bigdavecox90
01-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Nah I didn't mean great as in successful, I meant great as in well supported :)

piddle2k6
01-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Last attendance 4297.. Hmm?

LOL i know im just winding u up i can see wat ur saying.

bigdavecox90
01-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Lol, plus I'm from Dorset, so know these things ;)

danny-dyer
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
"Bigdavecox"u tryna take the **** ?

English
01-10-2007, 09:15 PM
"Bigdavecox"u tryna take the **** ?
no u mug he isn't. he's stating a fact. we live just up the road from Bournemouth and know how downhill it's gone compared to last seasons. So **** off - there's nothing "mean" about you, p'hole.

And piddle2k6, keep your head up! Just keep relishing the prospect of Millwall at home:D That's gonna be "fun" to say the least!

piddle2k6
02-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Ha i tried to buy tickets for my dad for leeds and they were liek u ahve to be on a database and u can onl;y get it from the general shop on a non-matchday

So thats what i will have to do if he wants them :P

English
02-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Bloody hell they're being precautionary with Leeds home then! Having said that there is history! Can't see them bringing down any "badmans" though, well not loads!

Puma!
02-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I can remember going to bournemouth and grabbing a 1-1 draw in the 93rd minute..

:D

danny-dyer
02-10-2007, 08:20 PM
no u mug he isn't. he's stating a fact. we live just up the road from Bournemouth and know how downhill it's gone compared to last seasons. So **** off - there's nothing "mean" about you, p'hole.

And piddle2k6, keep your head up! Just keep relishing the prospect of Millwall at home:D That's gonna be "fun" to say the least!

LOL
mean-machine is a film u mug.....

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap RICK ROLLED :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

English
02-10-2007, 09:17 PM
LOL
mean-machine is a film u mug.....

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap RICK ROLLED :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
lol i'm not stupid. i've seen mean machine plenty of times before, i was just stating there's nothing mean about you! it was a pun you mug!

piddle2k6
03-10-2007, 04:03 PM
lol okay.. and our misery has been made evn worase. we lost 2-0 last night and everyon around us won so we are already 3 points behind everyone atleast :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!