PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 - Pixel time - Ends November 1st

ItsDave
30-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah? No problem Master Chief. Due to the recent release of Halo 3, I thought it would be awesome to see some cool Halo 3 alterations. You can do a vehicle like the Warthog or Banshee, to Master Cheif holding a gun to the head of an unfortunate enemy. So get going and amaze me with your art!
Please remember nothing to gory please or your entry will be disqualified

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: Gray Oriental Screen and Dicemaster

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
My entry:-

This competition will run until DATE unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes YOUR NAME will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on November 1st 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Xzoid will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Boonzeet
15-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Habbo Name: Regigiga
Habbox name: Boonzeet/Regigiga
My Entry: Normal Soldier:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z94/Boonzeet/haloworkbase.png

mr.parasols
16-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Habbo Name : Mr.Parasols
Habbox Name : Mr.Parasols
My Entry : Covenant Ghost
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5176/agaapk3.jpg

100% MS Paint

Wolk.
19-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Habbo Name: Wolk
Habbox Name: Wolk. **NOTE THE DOT**
My Entry: Master Chief

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b106/Luminaras/HabboHalo.png

ItsDave
01-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Competition Name: Halo 3 - Pixel Time
Competition Winner Habbo: Mr.Parasols
Competition Winner HxF: Mr.Parasols
Competition Prize (1st Prize): 1st Prize: Gray Oriental Screen and Dicemaster

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!