PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Wheres my credits?

woolyman
20-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Today i sent an sms to habbo with the usuall info on it to get credits and have not got a reply yet. I have spelt everything right, sent it to the right number but still no reply.Why is this? Im wasting valuble credit on my phone
PS i emailed the staff abou this :@

:Illusion
20-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Today i sent an sms to habbo with the usuall info on it to get credits and have not got a reply yet. I have spelt everything right, sent it to the right number but still no reply.Why is this? Im wasting valuble credit on my phone
PS i emailed the staff abou this :@

It seems like when habbo lags, the sms system lags too :s the best time to order them is either early in the mornin or later at night.

Da-Weasel
20-08-2004, 05:46 PM
i think dis might be caused by sms traffic
sum times u send an sms and it doesnt go~
just an minorr glitch
u may get them in a few days
:D

:HabboxRules:
20-08-2004, 05:50 PM
no u dont

its happened to be4

i sent a sms off on a day waited tillnext day still nohing but my credit went down so iknew it sent, but i never did get the message back or the code i had a rigth go at habbo hotel but htey did nothing so i :@

Rye1088
20-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Once upon a time I ordered 75 credits via SMS, that was over a year and a half ago and I still have not received them or a reply to my multiple emails sent to Habbo. Anyway not to worry, I'm sure you'll receive yours! :D

Pixel
20-08-2004, 09:38 PM
i buy lots of credits and i find the best time to buy them is about 10-11pm if u do it around 1pm u aint goin 2 get a reply for age or eva and u just waste ur credit

wishkah
20-08-2004, 11:20 PM
i jus joined orange from vodafone and its no differnece.
a garneteed reply at 10:30-11:15 pm
it the time i do it now, as i have bin wasting cred i now have 5 free txts a day at £20 a year!! good deal, that way i dont pay if no reply,:james, u seen how hard its bin to get creds for :g.m.t:!!!!! :eusa_thin

Artygirl
21-08-2004, 12:29 PM
The same thing has happened to me, they never arrived! (and this is 2 months later) I ordered another set of credits and they arrived instantly. I'd advise you to do the same :p

Beggie
21-08-2004, 12:32 PM
I dont use sms anymore the best thing to do is use the bt clik and buy account

Rye1088
21-08-2004, 07:11 PM
I personally think the best way to buy credits is via Splash Plastic! That's all I buy credits with unless I'm buying for someone else then I use the house phone.

hotslime
26-08-2004, 11:49 PM
i have done that with credit card they either over charge and i have to pay alot more or they don't give me my creds there system is messed

tomorange
27-08-2004, 10:35 AM
woolyman i get what your saying ive had the money taken off me and never had teh credits before! hope you get your credits soon :D :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!