PDA

View Full Version : Earthquakes left the building..

Earthquake
02-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Yep its true, Their is no more fun on the game I once enjoyed using, It was a chat room I used as an adventure.. I'll be on their no more and obviously in time be finished with it completely hopefully by next week, I have my GCSE's coming up and I wanna I get more involved into school and real friends, Habbos played a big part on my teen life, I have met great people and
had a great expierance on Habboxforum, I'll still be using Habboxforum probably like half hour a day I guess, Well thats unless I haven't been grounded I'll use longer, Thanks for being a good sport of a crowd, I may have not been very well known on here and I have had my fair share of arguments, Its been fun, more fun then arguing with my business studies teacher but I guess we all have to grow up and become more mature one day and now just seems the right time, I'll also be giving away some furniture so PM me if you would like any thing from my account, I have a decent amount of furniture so hopefully most habbo users will be able to get a fair share amount out of me. But remember if you would like to contact me further my email addresses are: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] /

I have now decided I will no longer be the one who falls into trouble, I will be looking into my future brightly and more profeshionally, And no, This isn't one of my old leaving threads I usually make when theirs a big hissle going on, I wanna get more involved with the people I care about, I probally won't get on here much tommorow as I won't be coming home early.

Thanks everyone for being great and really nice people, Even if you do have a bad thing for me but I guess argueing is a healthy way of life :S I don't know, And sorry for being a real jerk at times, I'll miss quite alot of you once I'm gone as Habboxforum has also played a big roll, It improved my intellegance for habbo itself and got me more and more involved with what I really liked, If it wasn't for Habboxforum I probally would be where I was before I started using this.

And yes, I am truecolours (Sorry for being such a jerk on the account just like this one).

I can't exactly write peoples names down as I am saying good bye to as I would miss alot of people out and it would just take forever so yea, Its been really fun working for Habboxforum as a graphics designer and if it wasn't for Habboxforum I wouldn't have met Superstar911 who gave me the job on HabboHex, Now HCHabbo.net. Its been a really fun time as I will say again, I have learnt alot on here and I hope to learn alot more in the future away from habbo.

Their is one person I wanna say good bye to one part of the forum whats improved alot of me and actully put a huge role on my time on habbo, If it wasn't for that forum I probally wouldn't really that much of a reputation on habboxforum nor any other site, I probally wouldn't even be working on hchabbo as skin admin neither on habboxforum as an ex-graphics designer, And this forums the graphics forum, I have met many nice people and alot of people depending on me to help them with thier graphics, I know I am not so good but thankyou for supporting me on every graphic I have posted.

My first EVER graphic (All thanks to Habboxforum for getting me involved into graphics of course):
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=289304
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q66/DAMIURUM/ALTMINE.jpg

Yea, Its a pretty bad alteration.. But hey! Everyone has to start somewhere.

Oh, Forgot Bye spam forum friends :)!

jesus
02-10-2007, 11:25 PM
bi .

womanizer
02-10-2007, 11:38 PM
i cba reading that

hobo
02-10-2007, 11:41 PM
... for the 200th time.

cya 2moro.

bo$$
02-10-2007, 11:43 PM
i cba reading that

Then why even post... :S

Anyway.
You obviously have 'left' a few times...
but if this is really the time that you're leaving then good luck with life & all that other goodbye crap.

You were entertaining at times and no hard feelings :D
bye.

Boxiel
03-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Ill add you to msn :(

Bye mate.

le harry
03-10-2007, 12:50 AM
... for the 200th time.

cya 2moro.

amen...

Energizer
03-10-2007, 07:16 AM
cya .

=HeatWave=
03-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Laters.

GommeInc
03-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Just incase the thread I posted in gets deleted:

I agree, Habbo is boring. There is no community to it anymore. Habbo Staff are not as involved as they used to be and do not care anymore about the users other than they are getting money out of them. In the past, they used to care beyond the borders of money spending. If you had lost furniture through the stupidity of Habbo, they'll refund you if you have the appropriate proof or sit with you in a room and discuss the reasons why they can or cannot refund you, rather than send you a silly message through a Moderator Box that just shows they really do not give a crap "/

All the Habbo events are boring and aren't as unique as they used to be. I miss the days of the Habbo Games and the events which the UK Staff made unique by getting involved and helping out more than they do now.

Furniture is not necessarily a problem, the only problem really with the new furniture is that they're all rares "/ All the 'recolours' need to be permanently in the catalogue, because they're not that amazing at the end of the day, you can get the same furniture in a different colour from the catalogue at any time if you wanted. Only amazing furniture should really be rares, not things that look like common furniture already sold in the catalogue for half the price.

Another problem with Habbo is that there are far too many hotels than there really should be. Habbo only need 1 hotel per language and a way to take any currency from a different country, which is their main reason for making so many pointless hotels.

Anyway, that rant over.

I went on Habbo during GCSE's. It's not that amazing and I got 11 GCSE's out of it anyway "/

whoooosh
03-10-2007, 01:14 PM
i swear this has been posted more than once..

GommeInc
03-10-2007, 01:20 PM
i swear this has been posted more than once..
About 5 times someone mentioned :)

whoooosh
03-10-2007, 01:30 PM
lol i was on here this morning and he posted it
saying he was not guna be back on

JoeyK.
03-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Goodbye. x[

Andeeh
04-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Ciao.
Good Luck with GCSE's

Installz
04-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Nice life story.
Bye

Andeeh
04-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Accidental Post

Sorry.

Good Luck again.

GoldenMerc
04-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Bye....

Ealo
04-10-2007, 07:46 PM
byebye:)

Janet Snakehole
04-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Inabizzle.

Soka
04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
byee, i also left habbo cos it was boring and for my gcses, last may and i passed em all a* - b [5a*, 4a, 3b, 2 c]
i cant be bothered to go on habbo its boring so i just come on here for sport section and education

hope you get grades you want :)

Dentafrice,
04-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Bye, if this is "Real" good luck in life, otherwise.. cya tomorrow.. and see another thread like this in a week or two

today
04-10-2007, 08:36 PM
again? cya.

@xP
04-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Bye dude.

i added you and PM'd you.
Best of luck to everything u do in the future and stuff.

Cya dude.

Mattch
05-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Bye Dude gl wit GCSE's

dannyisnotamazing
06-10-2007, 11:06 AM
If it's for real, cya dude. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!