PDA

View Full Version : JPT2

Jordie
09-10-2007, 03:08 PM
who you playing in the second round?

we are away at gillingham tonight
and i predict 2-0 to the gills we are awful away from home and are missing key players:(

Soka
09-10-2007, 03:16 PM
johnston paint trophy? we got er darlington away and were on tv on sky sports 2 ;)

hoping we lose, so we can concentrate on getting promoted and not some silly cup

gillingham lost 5 - 0 other day so u might win

Jordie
09-10-2007, 03:21 PM
johnston paint trophy? we got er darlington away and were on tv on sky sports 2 ;)

hoping we lose, so we can concentrate on getting promoted and not some silly cup

gillingham lost 5 - 0 other day so u might win

yeah and darlington could be a potential bannana skin
and you dont want to lose you want to win every game you can:P
i predict 2-1 leeds

Soka
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
leeds won 1 - 0, ....again ;)

defender huntington scored it, andrews the striker is shocking, de vries is alright
we need beckford and kendal back:P

Aflux
09-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Oldham; well, I really don't think we can do it again.

Rovers for life, not just for Cardiff.

Jordie
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
3-1 up
lost 4-3 get out blackwell u total ********

Geraint
09-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Oldham; well, I really don't think we can do it again.

Rovers for life, not just for Cardiff.

And what's that supposed to mean?

danny1541
09-10-2007, 10:05 PM
3-1 up
lost 4-3 get out blackwell u total ********

Let me guess his excuses are lady luck is not on your side you just need the rub of the green and he should be walking on water for what he has done for Luton?

And does he play the hoofball tatic like at leeds then hit and hope?

Blackwell = Moron

Jordie
10-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Let me guess his excuses are lady luck is not on your side you just need the rub of the green and he should be walking on water for what he has done for Luton?

And does he play the hoofball tatic like at leeds then hit and hope?

Blackwell = Moron

no that wasnt his excuse this time
he was angry about what he had saw and as of today 6/7 players will go onto the transfer list.

no he likes to play a passing game which at times is very good but other times his tactics leave the luton fans wondering what is going on and he also likes to play 4-5-1 at home, the only thing he has done for our club so far has braught in paul furlong who is 39 and has scored 8 goals already this term which is a great achievement for his age

Jamie!
10-10-2007, 03:05 PM
We beat Chester 4-2.. Kev Gall got 2, MBW got 1, and Danny Graham got 1 (No suprise there, eh ;))

There was a miss of the season too from a Chester player. He got through and took it round the 'keeper and looked as if was going to score. He was on the edge of the 6yard box and more or less in the middle of the open goal, and he ended putting it about 5yards wide somehow :D. It will be on SoccerAM on Saturday more than likely.

Aflux
10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
And what's that supposed to mean?

You took it the wrong way dude; considering the JPT final was held in Cardiff, and Doncaster won it;

Support Doncaster for life, and not just because they won at Cardiff - that'd be a stupid slogan though.

Geraint
10-10-2007, 03:21 PM
You took it the wrong way dude; considering the JPT final was held in Cardiff, and Doncaster won it;

Support Doncaster for life, and not just because they won at Cardiff - that'd be a stupid slogan though.

I realised what it mean after I posted

piddle2k6
10-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Bad luck jordy bet ur gutted :S

won 1-0 all oveer them.
TBh we need a good run in both the cups as its a bit of cash.

Jord were only 3 points behind u in da league :P

Jordie
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Bad luck jordy bet ur gutted :S

won 1-0 all oveer them.
TBh we need a good run in both the cups as its a bit of cash.

Jord were only 3 points behind u in da league :P

im not gutted its only johnstone paints but im slightly worried that we concede 3 goals after being 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go and they werent good goals they were mistakes by our defenders and yeh you will be 3 points ahead of us soon if we dont get our act together

sort it out blackwell!

danny1541
10-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Blackwell poor manager who likes to brag about his coaching badges im glad leeds realised it. Nothing but trouble

whiziz
11-10-2007, 01:55 PM
4-3 to gills against luton amazing result 1-0 up then 3-1 down at half time then 4-3 winners i knew i should of went :/ :P

piddle2k6
11-10-2007, 05:52 PM
LOL danny wth? how have u got a liverpool signature but then a leeds a display pic and song. Started being vocal on this forum when ur teams doing well?

Theyre whats known as glory supporters.

Know your stuff before u start talking total rubbish or get out of this thread.

YellowParasol
12-10-2007, 04:48 PM
We lost 3-1 away to MK Dons, our goal comming from Aaron Mclean we were 1-0 up 1-1 half time then u know where it goes from there..

Jordie
12-10-2007, 04:50 PM
We lost 3-1 away to MK Dons, our goal comming from Aaron Mclean we were 1-0 up 1-1 half time then u know where it goes from there..

maclean will leave in january
everytime i see your results hes on the scoresheet usually

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!