PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Aygo [+27rep]

Ostinato
09-10-2007, 10:09 PM
What do you guys think of this as a first car?

Will insurance on it be high do you think? Easy and good first car? :P

Opinions please!

Geraint
09-10-2007, 10:16 PM
It looked really good and agile on Top Gear when they tested it. It's small so insurance shouldn't cost too much.

jesus
09-10-2007, 10:20 PM
insurance will be very low, liek it is on those peugeot 107(?)s

its only in insurance group 1 so it would be an ideal 1st car to get :)

Ostinato
09-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Lol great, I'm really not knowledgeable at all when it comes to cars.

Hopefully it will be quite cheap after all! :P

benjamin
09-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Good to get insurance & petrol wise etc.

Just expensive when it comes to actually buying the car, because they're very new.

GTA-Andy
10-10-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm sure a two year old clean one will be alot cheaper, still it'll be very pricey I imagine.

Hxf Santa
10-10-2007, 06:20 AM
at a first car, the insurance wont be too much, since it's your first.
and it's a nice car, go for it.

:)

jesus
10-10-2007, 11:02 AM
im sure it will cost less to tax and run than most other cars also

benjamin
10-10-2007, 11:20 AM

you rly dunno what you're talking about, pmsl.
you're like 11 so you wouldn't

insurance will be HIGH on any car if it's your first car and you only just started driving, because of the fact you only just started driving

:rolleyes:

msb.
10-10-2007, 03:46 PM
If u get it, second hand will probs be best, as it is kl and that but quite expensive :S

Ostinato
10-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Well I don't plan on getting a brand new one. Haha :P

Well I think although it may be a bit more expensive to get in the first place, it will run much cheaper in terms of insurance and tax and could therefore be more an investment over the years I will use it?

jesus
10-10-2007, 04:06 PM

Well I think although it may be a bit more expensive to get in the first place, it will run much cheaper in terms of insurance and tax and could therefore be more an investment over the years I will use it?thats what i sed :D

it wil use less petrol etc also so thats handy

benjamin
10-10-2007, 04:07 PM

Well I think although it may be a bit more expensive to get in the first place, it will run much cheaper in terms of insurance and tax and could therefore be more an investment over the years I will use it?
Depends how long you plan to keep it in all honesty, if you want to keep it a good few years then yeah

VPSwow
10-10-2007, 04:09 PM
I think its quite a nice car and shouldnt be too expensive.

Good luck with driving :)

Ostinato
10-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Depends how long you plan to keep it in all honesty, if you want to keep it a good few years then yeah

Well as a student I don't plan to buy a new car every year! :P

N!ck
10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
I;m not keen on Toyota's tbh. You considered a Volkswagon Fox?

L!nK
10-10-2007, 08:34 PM

And you know this how? or you just copying other people ( Sorry had to be mentioned).

I don't really like it tbh, but if you did buy this as a first car then go and buy it.

If you bought this though, http://www.zercustoms.com/car-show/albums/userpics/10001/Toyota-Aygo-2.jpg then I would say yeah buy it!

skelayton
16-10-2007, 08:51 PM
the insurance may not be so cheap because its a new cars such as a old corsa is alot cheaper to insure than a new shape corsa of the same specs cos its new, which means it's more at risk to be stolen and more costly to repair if crashed. Though the Aygo is a cute perfect little car, it is quite basic for what you'd expect for a new car. But the choice is yours if you want a good relible new clean economical run around, the Aygo is perfect for you. But if you want a little bit of luxury try looking around at the slightly older cars, cos for the same price you may get a little bit more.

adidas™
16-10-2007, 09:02 PM
the insurance may not be so cheap because its a new cars such as a old corsa is alot cheaper to insure than a new shape corsa of the same specs cos its new, which means it's more at risk to be stolen and more costly to repair if crashed. Though the Aygo is a cute perfect little car, it is quite basic for what you'd expect for a new car. But the choice is yours if you want a good relible new clean economical run around, the Aygo is perfect for you. But if you want a little bit of luxury try looking around at the slightly older cars, cos for the same price you may get a little bit more.

yh but older cars are more likely to be broken into cus they avent got as good security as new ones.

Camy
16-10-2007, 09:05 PM
The insurance will be cheaper than a bigger car, but it'll still b pretty high cos your a new young driver. The mpg is good on that car, and Top Gear voted it their car of the year last year aswell as the Bugatti Veyron.

O.t. The Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 106 and Citroen C1 are basically the exact same car, built in the same factory and evrything lol

skelayton
20-10-2007, 09:03 PM
yh but older cars are more likely to be broken into cus they avent got as good security as new ones.

not that old, i mean 51 plate and onwards kinda age

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!