PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] CANT BUT CREDS!!

wishkah
20-08-2004, 11:23 PM
i no u can enjoy without, but i need creds and rares etc to get the most out of habo, a power thing me thinks. the only way poss to buy em for me is sms, as my oldies see my cred card bill
i have to stay up soo late to get them its stupid!!! sort it out!!

terrapin905
21-08-2004, 12:35 AM
buy them using a check :D

?mentaldevil?
21-08-2004, 08:14 AM
There are many other methods other than phone to buy credits

wishkah
21-08-2004, 10:48 AM
cred cards are a no as its usa and canada only, newaysmy oldiies wud see the bill. checks take too long and it wud meen me having a large amount of money to begin with. i think habbo shud jus sort it

Stance
21-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Yeah but in the USA you still cant ring up the UK Habbo- credit card makes it different. Where do you live? If you live outside habbo just use postal but some people can still use Credit card in asia- dont know how they do it.

happypunk101
21-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Umm i cant but creds aswell but i can buy them

maybe you should just give your parents the money out of your bank and then let them buy u there the creds that what i do

Bunny
23-08-2004, 06:13 AM
Yeah I can't buy credits, but it's because I live in Australia!!! So many people in Australia go on habbo hotel but everyone always think we're noobs because we can't buy credits (even though I'm in Habbo Club, lol). NOT FAIR!!!

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 06:34 AM
Yeah I can't buy credits, but it's because I live in Australia!!! So many people in Australia go on habbo hotel but everyone always think we're noobs because we can't buy credits (even though I'm in Habbo Club, lol). NOT FAIR!!!

Yeah, Im in Aussie Land and I still buy credits, I hate haviong to wait a week to get credits though :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!